Fighting Games General - /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/tournaments/signup/1mkdTc3kM1
twitter.com/the_hound2/status/906741715599450119
youtube.com/watch?v=diaqKjNaYYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Put Saki in Infinite!

Any rumors on Zeku? The last (likely) legit thing I've heard about him is the red effect he seems to cause on his opponents. Anything else?

W-who is t-this man?!

who is this asuka ripoff

>non sniff OP
You disgust me

kill yourself first :)

I want to ____ Menat.

You had your chance buddy.

disgusting OP. never make a thread again

Good. Feel disgusted.

Now that Juri is confirmed top tier, can we all finally agree that SFV is literally perfect and the best game of all time?

threadly reminder that no dank post is ever worthwhile and he should be filtered ASAP

Not until they buff Chun.

What would it be like to press your nose firmly against Sakura's panties over her butthole, and breathe in really deep??

A new character in season 3.

He seems to have armblades. Also he's probably kinda like Guy given lore.

Sol

stay way from her because shes 14?

How can I make this Hori hayabusa stick not shit? It is just so inferior to the JLF, even the stock Qanba (the one with the 5pin sanwa clone) stick is better than this.

i am buying the hori hayabusa N. is a good stick?

>He seems to have armblades
Is this speculation or does it have an actual source?

>grinding survival for colors/fm
>accidentally select the "lose next round in 1 hit option"

Someone got a good picture of his silhouette and he's got Shredder like arm armor.

the stock hayabusa is kino, get a taste on sticks.

why is juri such an ugly smelly whore

Why are Sakura and Sagat "confirmed"? What did I miss

how do you know what she smells like?

Too much kimchi makes her stinky.

Just look at her.

Various leaks and them being the 2 most popular characters not in the game yet.

And by leaks I mean at the very least Sagat currently has files in the game.

Umm she is only the best female zoner in fighting games.

flowtron confirmed it

same guy who leaked the entire season 2 roster

he also deconfirmed c.viper, oro, necro, and Q

this

your eyes can't smell though

It could just be ripped clothes like Rog and Ryu.

>deconfirmed Q
thank god

I'll do the guy in the last thread a favor and share the EU SFV tournament his friends were organizing:
challonge.com/tournaments/signup/1mkdTc3kM1

yes

To be more accurate he deconfirmed the "leak" about them, not that any of them would ever get in the game.

Nah it was pretty obvious what it was when blown up. Shredder/Chip style ninja arm bullshit.

I NEED YOU MENAT

>To be more accurate he deconfirmed the "leak" about them, not that any of them would ever get in the game.

No, he explicitly said that Sagat and Sakura were going to be in S3 but to not expect Q, Oro, C. Viper and Necro.

>Nah it was pretty obvious what it was when blown up. Shredder/Chip style ninja arm bullshit.

Hmmm, I think this is more speculation/head-canon than an actual proof but we'll see.

Is Kolin good? Fun? I don't want to waste my FM on shit characters.

>Is Kolin good?
no
>Fun?
debatable

I bought her off sniffs alone but yeah she's p fun. Watch some replays with her

twitter.com/the_hound2/status/906741715599450119

who taught jap girls to dance like niggas?

Dream hack top 8 on now.

The loose feel is ok for me, plus the build quality is fantastic. But the long throw sucks.

Has anything official anywhere actually mentioned her canon age? "She's 14" is tossed around often enough here that you'd think there's a citation reference for it.

She's fun, especially if you like reads. You have to work for them Ws though.

jew controlled television

need more meat on them to event attempt that.

>twerking with no ass

lmao tbqh

There are people who find Alex "gameplan is down fierce" fun. Decide for yourself twat.

She's kinda bad but fun.

What character is good to main along with Rashid? I like Urien but I'm not very good with charge inputs (pad)

With all the top tier sniff in KoF, why do they dress like Terry?

cammy

Post MvC combos (Marvel vs Cronos)

Huh you're right, I remember him just saying that the leak they had was bullshit.

Why play kolin when menat exists

fuck kinda question is this whiteboi?

She will be good after Poongko wins something.

I don't think Rashid has any match-ups that require a secondary

Maybe guile if you want to play at a different pace and zone some characters

How come John takeguchi looks nice but every other Japanese is ugly?

Rashid's zoning isn't even bad though. L fireball covers all approaches and can be difficult to get through.

He's just much better at rushdown.

>last time I was playing V about a month ago, decided the next DLC character I was going to buy was Kolin
>Menat and Abigail drop since
>fuck it, decide to buy them both
>don't even really like to play Menat that much even though I really like her as a character
>kinda mixed feelings on Menat, kinda feel like I should've bought Kolin instead since she seems fun too

Is it impossible to play Menat on a pad?

don't you get tired of posting this kusoge with less players than westboro baptist church members

Menat is better in every way

too bad this isnt dolphin otherwise it would've real netplay

If you're a sad waifu fag. I'm here to play the game.

Your average nerd is ugly the world over. There are some attractive ones but most are below average.

It's not like Punk, Fchamp, JWong, or most american players are particularly good looking either.

Well that's what I'm saying, Rashid doesn't really need a secondary but Guile is a different type of character so might be good if you want one/

After playing all the important SF games over the years this is how I would rank them:

>"Great Game" Tier
USF4

>"Great But Died Too Soon" Tier
SFxT v2013

>"Good Game You Play Once Every Few Months" Tier
ST

>"Overrated As All Fuck And Not Really All That Interesting" Tier
CvS2

>"Kusoge With Awful Mechanics & Balance But Can Still Be Fun" Tier
3S, A3

>"Mashing Game For Kids" Tier
SFV

>"Pure Shit" Tier
A2, SvC Chaos

youtube.com/watch?v=diaqKjNaYYk

IT'S HERE

ZERO ass

Fchamp looks good and gets to bang ricki Ortiz whenever he wants.

"Fun" is a very subjective thing. There isn't one definition of "fun".

Personally I found SFV quite boring until they released Abigail and Menat, because I like characters that represent some archetype but can also be played in other ways (which is something many SFV characters are missing at the moment) and they also have some execution barriers that is on par with the SFIV stuff (Abigail's b.hp juggles, Menat V-Trigger combos).

But maybe you find the execution stuff boring and you prefer one-dimensional characters who have to play each other in their similar gameplan. It's not an easy answer and only you know what's fun about the game.

>After

Stopped reading here.

okay allow me to completely ignore your opinion user from Veeky Forums

t. ultra rookie

Has Birdie won anything notable in SFV?

i would move ST down to overrated but other than that bretty gud list.

He's really just average and not out of shape while also being one of the few people in the FGC who seems to actually care about how he dresses, even if it is just in bro fashion.

Actually I'm trying to think of actually fit people in the FGC and the only one I can come up with is Snake Eyez.

Does balrog need an air dash?

>and they also have some execution barriers that is on par with the SFIV stuff (Abigail's b.hp juggles,

>tfw actually got Abigail's b.hp into b.hp juggle down after only practicing for 15-20 minutes or so

Is it really considered that hard? Fuck me, I'm scrubby as fuck but I feel like I have a lot of potential.

Also, after initially hating Abigail, I fucking LOVE him now. I just wish he had a better default design, because to be fair, it IS ugly as sin.

calm down retards not everyone pretends to like sfv

I hope you have a fun time with fighting games today /fgg/!!!

>b-but jive
no-one even mentioned jive idiot

>REEE WHY DON'T YOU LIKE JIVE

>testing the reactions of a kof player
come on now

i think problemx won some tournament

No, I think him and alex are the only 2 who aren't new.

Abby and Menat are also both tournament win free but they're also both new and probably already average higher placements in tournaments a decent player attends with them.

Li Joe? LTG?

LTG is a legit chad, dude is actually pretty big but yeah it's hard to think of any others.

>come back from isolation
>check twitter
>Infil won Manila with Juri
Is /ourboy/ back?

>Go1 does a combo
>I absolutely can't do it

lamoooooooooo SFV is shiiiiit

>good game
>ST
fucking awful list

Is LTG even notable?

Also yeah I forgot about Joe.