/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread ()

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 9/7/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rbr12rin/status/860820470593015808
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit OP

Best giri.

Mugi meme localization.

I want to fuck Kaito!

I want Meaty to finger my mouth!

Sayaka

I love my darling husband!

Angie and her beloved Trickster!

Good girl. Telling this in advance.

Mitty!

The picture is nice though.

Posting best girls!

I want Toska to finger my eyesocket!

>virgin killer sweaters
M-MUH DICKCLITSSU

I'll fucking ____slap you...

I have more...

Who is the "projection user" people keep talking of?

stop projecting

So whens the honeymoon for you and your darling husband?

Adorable Tenko!
It's great!

Niggi-kun a pervert

Stop translating blasphemy.

Nice!

>It's even more boring than I thought
Awwww....

>expecting something involving kirigiri to be anything but boring

>user~

Just because she doesn't pour her heart out the moment you give her attention or doesn't fit the typical 'kawaii uguu' trope doesn't mean she's boring.

Obviously during prime goth man season! Halloween.

Stop that! GodDAMN I hate this artist.

Monogami!

>can't even draw ass properly

I want Kirigiri to solve the mystery of who stole her underwear!

Mononia!

Not looking!

You don't like?

OwOma!

Ouma should've been voiced by Papenbrok.

That's not the issue... I just respect her privacy, is all.

Obakematsu: Well, Saihara-kun, look like you guys did it.
Saihara: We never could have without you.
Obakematsu: Damn straight!
Obakematsu: In all seriousness, though…thanks for putting up with me.
Saihara: Right back at you.
Saihara: You have a hard-headed, kind of selfish streak, but you’re the best friend anyone could ask for.
Obakematsu: Thanks. Same to you. The last part, I mean.
Saihara: Naturally, haha.
Saihara: Would you like to congratulate your girlfriend?
Obakematsu: Is that okay?
Saihara: I’d be honored.
Saihara holds out a hand, but HaruMaki lets out a gasp. She’s staring directly at Obakematsu, eyes wide.
HaruMaki: K-Kaede…I can see you…
Obakematsu: Really?
HaruMaki: …And hear you.
Saihara smiles and steps aside. Obakematsu zooms to HaruMaki and throws her arms around her, initiating a deep kiss.
Obakematsu: Well, Maki-chan, I guess you’re just unkillable, huh?
HaruMaki: I’ll admit, I have mixed feelings about being spared.
Obakematsu: Don’t say that!
HaruMaki: I was looking forward to finally being together…
Obakematsu: *takes her hand*
Obakematsu: We have an eternity for that.
Obakematsu: For now, you have a whole life ahead of you.
HaruMaki: I guess so.
HaruMaki: …………
HaruMaki: Kaede?
Obakematsu: Hm?
HaruMaki: I love you.
Obakemtasu: I love you too.
*they kiss*
Meanwhile, Chabakeshira is wrapped around Yumeno’s head, sobbing.
Yumeno: Tenko, let go!
Chabakeshira: You’re alive! You’re alive! Tenko is so, so happy!
Yumeno: I am too, but I can’t see!
Yumeno trips backward over some debris and falls on her rear. Everyone laughs and Chabakeshira apologizes. As the chuckles die down, they turn toward the gaping hole in the dome ceiling.
Saihara: Okay, guys. Let’s head out there.
Saihara and HaruMaki each take one of Obakematsu’s hands. Yumeno holds HaruMaki’s other hand, while Chabakeshira takes Yumeno’s free hand.
As they pass through the barrier between the fictional and real worlds, Saihara hears Obakematsu mumble something.

She doesn't respect other's privacy. Why should we hers?

Saihara’s relief at climbing out of the rubble of Saishuu Gakuen is short-lived. Part of it is the hazy darkness greeting them outside the dome; it makes sense that Team DR would build its set in a remote, secluded location. It might take some time to get back to civilization, especially in this dim fog.

But more than that, there’s a disturbing sense of lightness within him. It feels like he’s bleeding from an invisible wound.

The realization reverberates through him like the strike of a piano hammer hitting a string.

Saihara: I…I can’t see her. Or hear her. Or even feel her.
HaruMaki: …Me either.
Yumeno: Tenko? Tenko! Where are you?

Saihara puts a hand on her shoulder and shakes his head.

Yumeno begins to tear up, her lip quivering. HaruMaki moves reflexively, pulling her into a firm hug. She allows Yumeno to cling to her sleeves, to wipe snot and tears all over her shirt.

Saihara stands off to the side, his arms hanging stiffly and his hands balled into fists. He could use a hug right now, or the gentle, airy warmth of Akamatsu’s hand over his. He supposes this is how it has to be–the Akamatsu he knew had never existed outside the walls of Saishuu. Even if Shirogane’s influence was strong enough to carry over into death, reinvention, moving forward…was the right of the living.

Yumeno cries harder, choking on sobs.

HaruMaki says nothing, but Saihara hears her message anyway:

We’ll get through this. It’s what they would’ve wanted.

Junko

She only 'disrespects' the privacy of others when it's vital to finding the truth.

What makes Kirigiri wet?

Water

>'disrespects' the privacy of others when it's vital to finding the truth.
That sounds like something a rapist/serial killer would say.

Corpses

That's a weird kink.

I like to drink water while masturbating

>no Ouma's ghost to bid farewell to him

Kaede actually can enter her talent room in chapter 1, because her and Miu's talent rooms open simultaneously.

Reminder that Hajime and Rantaro both had more rough childhoods than her yet they're still able to crack a smile. Kyoko has no excuse.

Me.

So who are the only students who have never been in their talent rooms?

>Hajime
>rough childhood

Not Kirishit.

I want the SHSL ??? to dance their problems away

twitter.com/rbr12rin/status/860820470593015808

Rantaro and Kokichi I think.

'Excuse'?
She's not incapable of smiling or showing her feelings. She just chooses not to, since she believes it makes her less vulnerable to making mistakes both professionally and personally, and she's not wrong.

Fuck off. His parents clearly didn't give a damn about him as they signed papers for a shady project concerning their son. Also being a normie in itself has to be tragic.

Remove Kyoko because that bitch would think she's too cool to dance. Would probably just go in a corner and brood about muh daddy

>Obakematsu zooms to HaruMaki and throws her arms around her, initiating a deep kiss.

Amami and Ouma were the only ones cause they were already dead when it was discovered and when the floor opened up.

Junko!

Oh shut the fuck up. That's just Kyoko's way of showing off her arrogance. She's a bitch and her past doesn't justify her reasons to being a bitch.

It's good to have healthy kinks, yo

Kirigiri is so kirishitty.

Naegi-kun

I just want them to fuck. Will probably write a fic on Kirigiri getting spitroasted by Hinata and Amami later today.

She's just not very trusting, which is understandable in a killing game.

Hinata-kun...

I don't care much for Makoto or Sayaka. But I do like seeing Kyoko getting cucked.

You better not right that fic or I'll kill you. Kyoko is shit.

Were you inspired by the Hajime/Kaede/Naegi one?

That's no excuse. Hajime and Rantaro were not too trusting within a killing game yet they were still being positive people and hanging with the others.

But no Kyoko is too cool for that. Everything has to revolve around her perfect little mindset. She's infuriating.

I can see how it'd be easy to interpret a goal-oriented person as rude or bitchy, but that just means you never gave her a chance. She shows her human side on several occasions.

NO

Yes. That helped. But I just wanted a SHSL ??? spitroasting fic for awhile.

>Amami
>hanging with others
He just put up an easygoing front and didn't trust anyone. And he barely spent time with anyone.

There's nothing wrong with Kirigiri being spitroasted by two handsome guys.

I don't fucking care. Was her human side showing when she sent Makoto to get jumped and nearly killed by the mastermind knowing he'd get attacked but just wanted to see how the mastermind would react giving no fucks for his life. Did her human side show when she was being a massive hypocrite and being overly bitchy to Makoto for keeping a secret while she keeps secrets from everyone. Was her human side showing when she threw him under the bus to save herself when he was trying to save them both?

Kyoko is undeniably a bitch and I hate her.

You better not write that fic.

He still at least put up a front and not acted like a condescending bitch like Kyoko. Plus he ate breakfast with the others and spent time with Kaede painting her nails. That's already something over Kyoko "I'm too cool for school" Kirigiri.

You also used goal-oriented person to describe yourself in your Steam profile. Really makes one think...

I agree. I'm going to fully show why this is true as Kyoko is forced to take on two cocks at once. The premise of the fic will be that they figure sexual stimulation and orgasm will help them remember their talents.

I will write that fic user and you can't stop me.

No surprise Kirianon is a cold-hearted bitch just like Kyoko.

The ends justify the means, although it's obvious she never intended for Naegi to be indicted. That only happened because the trial was cut short. Do you think she'd have gone trash-diving if she didn't care about him? Everyone else thought he was dead, but she went after him and expressed some significant regret.

There absolutely is! It's very slutty, and Kiri is very un-slutty.

Kirianon is a very pleasant person!

I bet he uses serial killer-like phrases like "The end justifies the means" or "You can't be a hero unless you sacrifice for your cause".

Explain THAT BUTT

Wow I was right

She only did that to try to save face and remove guilt from herself. That moment meant nothing. Kyoko still used him and threw him under the bus when it came to saving herself. She should have died.

I wouldn't be surprised. Sounds like something Kyoko would say. Kirianon is no different from her.

girls who show lots of emotions are almost always better than girls who show no emotion!