Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LOdNkQRMKk
youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZKqnI_AK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best pairing.

Fightcade anyone? I'll play whatever games you like.

I blame goobers

I hope you have a good time with fighting games today /fgg/!!!

What would you do if Street Fighter characters existed in real life?

Is Menat good for a beginner?

Watch them fight on tv

ask akuma to train me

Probably marry Laura

ASA ASA

Is one sided rollback a meme?

I want to serve this tyrant

Zangief vs Menat feels awful.

/fgg/ is always right.

Except when it comes to tier lists apparently

Good OP

>6-0
lmao

some guys youtube name

Is there a VOD of Infil blowing up all those flips with Juri? Also whats wrong with Tampa bison?

Anyone still playing SFV here?

So is Capcom planning on making him playable ever or what? I don't see why not. I can kind of see him coming to Mahvel before SF though

>activates soul stone
>RESURRECTION
Sold

He's a literal god, he'd never be balanced. Urien is cooler anyway.

Anyone who thinks capcom will give 4 charaters for free is fucking delusional.

I am hopeless at jive.
I have never been able to figure out any of the systems in sf.
Feels bad man.

What's wrong with it?

Did Capcom ever make boss characters playable in later itinerations of SF besides Sagat and M. Bison? Because I'm sure Garuda and Seth haven't been playable outside their series.

>reminder that Gill was cut from MVC3
It still hurts

Will doc ock be in mahvel? Best villain really

fuck any of you with dialup, wasting my time. I'm glad blacklisting came, blocked about 15 mcdonalds wifi cucks

Why? What's giving you trouble?

Oddly specific parameters.

no? are you retarded?

Everything honestly. I come from tekken and mk games.
I don't really get the combo system or how to do a jump in or cross up without just eating an AA. I have no clue how to open people up and is it just me or do fireballs do fuck all in sfv?

Deadpool?

>Jives honestly thought rollback would be better than delay

What a meme

chun-li has a million slutty costumes but still no alpha outfit

When's gamora day? Or did it already happen?

Will you finally shut the fuck up when the announce SSFV?

I agree.

Wire the fuck up /fgg/.

It's coming up. She's the last marvel character in the countdown

But muh fightcade

>want to play fighting game
>get to character select screen
>cannot decide who to main
>fuck around with random character for an hour
>minimize and never actually play fighting game

150 hours and only 100 matches played
send help

play the ugliest girl character since you seem to have some kind of mental problem

Is ARMS discussion encouraged here?

>youtube.com/watch?v=5LOdNkQRMKk
>people playing tekken
>having fun enjoying the game
>youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZKqnI_AK4
>people playing sfv
>depressed, hating life, struggling to make it interesting

sure

if they fix literally all of the problems people have ill be btfo'd

you can even screencap this if you want but the flaws of sfv are ingrained in the game. its not changing any time soon sorry kiddo until then stay mad :)

fighting games dont have ugly girls

But it is. You can tell me how great it is to not be able to get in against fireballs because it's impossible to walk forward and block but you would be fucking lying.

Thank you, I'm gonna main Rose in USF4.

NRS games do.

Jacqui briggs

actually

Could our Broski take on Daigo?

No. We talk about fighting games here.

I just played a battlelounge with a bronze Ken who has over 15,000 games played as Ken. Maybe he just doesn't like ranked. Nope. All he did was H tatsu and jumped in. I got some good AA practice in. Imagine being that awful.

What you just posted is not in any fighting game whatsoever, released or unreleased

That makes me kinda glad that people still just enjoy them casually and just play for fun.

If I'm mad then what are you? You post 20 times a day shutting on capcom instead of discussing the games you play (which is none btw)

If you hate it as much as you claim, why do you talk about literally nothing else? I thin you secretly crave that capcum in your anus.

God I fucking hate you so much. You know they fixed her right?

Switch Cammy with Guile and I agree.

why are you seriously replying to dank

actually

dank is mentally ill

DO NOT BULLY HIM

fake and gay

>replying to dank
>probably not the real dank and just one of his many dank drones that spawned after the real dank exploded

Shame on you user

For combos I'd reccomend going into the challenges for your character and getting a feel for the rhythm you have to get, try to be as clean as possible with your imputs since you can't just mash the button and hope the next move comes out.
If you want to cross someone up it's best to do it while they're whiffing a move, or while they are distracted by a projectile for example. The rest is up to experience, by playing more you'll get a better feeling of spacing and such. If you want to open up people and jumping in isn't helping, learn which moves are overheads, look up some basic frametraps for your character and learn your throw range.
And yeah, since everybody snd their mother has a way of dealing with fireballs and in some cases (like Ryu, who I'm almodt sure you're playing) the recovery from them is so long, throwing them is too risky in many situations. Zoning is not easy in SFV.

the "new version" doesnt look that much better

you replied twice to me damn you must be a smoldering capcuk. hard to ignore me when im right

stay angry though

>probably not the real dank
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Who cares if it's the "original" shitposter?

Dank is the real capcom cuck desu, he cant let capcom go

I don't like big rosters because it just means I have to learn more of how other characters play.

Did they change morrigan's face in the retail version?

>the "new version" doesnt look that much better
That's entirely subjective, and a majority of the people who originally believed that chun li looked problematically bad now agree that she has been drastically improved

Shut up fag

What makes a fighting game?

I was always under the impression that dank had dissociative identity disorder.

Clonal fragmentation is a much better story.

I agree 100%
It's probably running the day 1 patch

The point is just stop replying to him

That's true. Personally I don't mind it much in SFV since I've been playing for a while and it's been a gradual proccess, but new players will have it tough.

whos this invisible majority?she and the rest of the character slook like shit her head looks like it was plastered on a different body

When are we going to start seeing people streaming mvci? Im pretty sure some people are already trainboaring on early copies

Find me five tweets that echo that statement and I'll find five tweets that echo mine

Learning Menat/Juri if you want to play a few. If you're serious I need to brush up on my Mika

you started making up shit you first

oh and five tweets from randos is nothing. you said majority. prove it

>Akuma's kill count has decreased over time
EXPOSED

Does anyone want to play USF4

Me

Birdie is hilarious. Much better than that shit Rufus

State your region and platform when asking for games, please.

rufus didnt have any gimmicks about his fatness like bob or birdie so hes just a kungfuman thats fat because hes american

East Coast

Is blanka a good character?

pc or ps4

He's an annoying piece of shit, but he's not that bad.

How do I play Birdie?

dont

The blackest mofo on the planet has hijacked Anakin's stream. Shit is hilarious, Atlanta's Tekken scene is based.

Poke around and make your opponent nervous.