New to cryptocurrency, how do I get the hang of it? Where do I buy it? And what should I buy? Thanks goys!

New to cryptocurrency, how do I get the hang of it? Where do I buy it? And what should I buy? Thanks goys!

bittrex buy ark and pivx hold
coinbase buy etherrum
poloniex buy golem

dont buy milo dope or bitbay

really nice gif

Thanks, will go look into those things right away! And yeah I'll try and separate the memes from the money lol

If your gonna try and rub shoulders with the big boys you need to pay proper tribute senpai! And also, Rem is best girl, Ram supporters shall get the oven!

I think Rem is best girl too!

But now, i have a cool ram gif(pic) and cool rem gif too!

I'd say we need a gif of emily but we clearly don't tbqhfam...

careful there user. Emilia-fags are known for being the most autistic.

Do not buy Ark unless you know exactly what the fuck you are doing or you'll wind up regretting it.

Golem isn't really worth it either, at all.

If you're going to buy big ones like ETH and just hold them, at least lend them out on Poloniex so you get a little bit of interest while you are holding since you were gonna hold them anyway.

dont sleep on golem. apparently some big updates are coming

If you want to get into crypto, just realize you're dealing with the most volatile, risky shit on the market. This stuff makes penny stocks look almost stable.

You HAVE to be familiar with things like "pump and dump" and I highly recommend watching some youtube videos or anything about crypto so you understand what you are doing.

And remember, there are no fundamentals to analyze here like with stocks. You need to either follow the trends very closely, be very good with your stops and limits and grind day-trade, or find some good positions to simply hold because you suspect they'll grow in the long-term. Either way technical analysis can help you but it's still tricky. Crypto markets are extremely hard to predict.

And be prepared for HUGE swings one way or another. I mean upwards of like 300% gains per day in some cryptos but over 50% loss in others and still hold.

I'll stay away from Ark I'm to green behind the ears right now, tanks.

I'll lurk for info about golem right now I guess then.

I bought 1 ETH from Coinbase because they made it so easy even a tard could do it and it has some buzz so I figured what the hell, right?

How do I "lend them out" can I get a quick rundown?

Thanks user, I will definetley look before I leap lol. But if you want to escape the Managerial Jew you gotta take some big risks!

Also, where did you learn about all you know about crypto? Gibz me the sauce user and I'll give you honies!

Don't buy from Coinbase.
First of all it's easier to transfer to Coinbase's own exchange (Gdax.com) and trade your money for the ETH right there for no premium like you are charged when you buy it from them, but that's only if you transfer money from a bank I guess since the only way they let you buy instantly is with a credit card I guess. Anyway Coinbase will ban you if they don't approve of where you send your money from them, whether it's to a gambling site or localbitcoins or whereever. Coinbase will track where you send it from them and close your account if they don't approve, and they are essentially in full cooperation with the fed. Cex.io is better for buying coins direct, as are many other sites, and Coinbase in general is all-around shit and the most Jewy part of crypto, so you sure as hell aren't escaping the Managerial Jew with them. Find a better site or simply buy some coins from them and then transfer it off them immediately.

On Poloniex, as well as some other exchanges like Bitfinex I think, you can move your money from the "Exchange" account to the "Lending" account. From there you specify an interest rate you're willing to accept and the time frame (usually 2 days and interest rate varies based on coin) and you will start gaining interest when someone accepts your offer. The interest isn't particularly great or anything, but if you're gonna hold the coins for a long time and you're certain (like maybe with ETH or BTC as you should do this), then you may as well grab the extra interest while you can.

My advice if you want to lend it out for interest is to use Poloniexlendingbot.com. So glad I found this thing because it will do all the work for you automatically and try to find you the highest interest rate available. So look into that if you want.

The market is so volatile that interest means basically nothing though so not many people care to talk about it.

Google. I'm fucking new to crypto as well but I've probably spent about 6-7 hours a day browsing articles on it, browsing Veeky Forums, trading, and registering for every exchange and wallet out there and organizing it.

I'm starting to see the patterns I would have missed a week ago and become a lot more disciplined in my trading style.

sometimes the interest is very meaningful, if you're smart. When dash was pumping, it was often going at 2%+ per day, which is honestly absurd

Whats the best way to store bitcoin and ethereum?

Seems to be general / ask thread. How do you use / get wallets for cryptos?

Buy DOPECOIN
Dont listen to this fag

mETH lending rates really aren't worth it. If you're holding long term you most certainly should not be holding on an exchange.

Buy DOPE coin. The general consensus is that DOPE is the future. DOPE GAINS DOPE LIFE MY DUDES

This man speaks truth

When you lend how likely are you gonna lose because someone just doesnt pay you back?

:^)

Go to kraken, buy btc or eth, send to poloniex, buy FCT. You must be Fast.

>putting all your coins on exchanges for interest
Its not worth the risk of it getting hacked honestly.