/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS

>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Click me
discord.gg/YYTtsKQ
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yonDpmilgGo?t=1m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=fETsiltNXg0
mega.nz/#F!mIsHUJwA!SXjN1WKz9J-a28d6CtLVkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And my axe!

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Naocakes and children.

You are now posting in Marie's thread!

YEAH-YEAH! Now DANCE!

So do I. /pg/ is the only place I see autists actively bashing other girls.

I live for the funk
I die for the funk

Post more Sakamaki!

>discord

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>acknowledging it

It wouldn't be /pg/ if you didn't announce your waifu.

I think the best part about P5 was the new style. Everything popped and was a joy to look at and play through. New combat was fun, though probably even more easily broken than earlier Persona games. The palaces were fun though some of them I hardly cared about the stories inside (Kaneshiro and Madarama specifically) but others really drew me in (first palace and Futaba's). The flashforward thing was neat, though you could guess where the story was going because of it. The twist that Igor was the bad guy all along was great and a neat way to explain him having a new VA. Like I mentioned earlier, I wish the benefits across activities were more balanced. I almost never did some just because it was way more efficient to do others (studying in the rain, for example). NG+ will probably let me do everything else and get my plat, but I doubt I'll do that anytime soon. Got over 125 hours on my first playthrough and that was just from playing the game.

>enabling it

>Hey Ryuji, do you think Joker will like this gift I bought him?

youtu.be/yonDpmilgGo?t=1m22s
Thread theme (pinpointed)

Reposting for new thread

Happy birthday Aegis!
And since it's her birthday here's a little treat for some of you newer people who may have never seen this before
youtube.com/watch?v=fETsiltNXg0

It's a Persona 3 drama cd titled "Moonlight." It's about Aegis and the mother of all the anti-shadow weapons. The girl featured in here is also the one that Labrys visits at the end of Ultimax. I suggest you all take a listen to it, it's quite good.

The only good Makoto
NEVER EVER CHANGES

She's mine /pg/

Obligatory Makoto post

?

Kawakami a kawacutie

>"It's not a game"
What did they mean by this?

Ann.

So how would rank it compared to your experiences with 3 and 4? I'm interested especially considering your comment about an updated version for 5.

It's political commentary

Thoughts?

Good reminder

Depends on if it's pre or post Answer Yukari.

Pink girls are the best

C'mon faggotrons, really? Discord again? Y'all need to get your shit together, this is ridiculous.

okay seriously how do i delete makoto
i want my party to stop sucking her dick over extremely obvious observations and minor tasks

Me on the right

Is there a compilation for those? I'd love to expand my shitposting folder.

The slice of life events in P5 felt lame desu

eject the disk

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

Only P5
mega.nz/#F!mIsHUJwA!SXjN1WKz9J-a28d6CtLVkg

This has already been made canon recently.

Better than 4, but 3's still my top. It's probably mostly because it was my first Persona that I really got into (tried the Americanized version of 1 back when it came out and hooooo boy did I drop that shit quick) and everything connected the most for me. I absolutely adored Yukari and Junpei (still my two favorite characters in an RPG today) and there was something about how the game treated its characters that felt really good. I know the game gets a whole lot of shit for its forced AI control, but it really helped make the characters feel like individuals. I would cheer for them and curse them in battle depending on how things went. I also liked how they would go out and buy their own equipment (even if it was shitty no-bonus armor) and give you back their old stuff. You also had to interact with them directly to change their gear. They also had their own plans and wouldn't be available for Tartarus because they had their own stuff going on.

P4/P5 played much more smoothly because they streamlined all this and gave it a standard JRPG party menu (change their gear etc. from a menu at anytime, any place) that made things easier, but it took away that sense of individuality that P3's cast had.

Post-Answer Yukari became a Power Ranger, hard to beat that. Now, Yukari during the Answer started some shit, but her teammates gave up immediately. Risking the world to get your love back? Crazy and reckless and stupid but understandable.

Best boys.

did MC always have that small ahoge?

This is my favorite Ann picture.

>practically non-existent during initial game advertisement
>mashed into the cover art and group shots right before release
GEE I WONDER WHO THE TRAITOR IS

Reminder that Annfags are the one who push the AIDS meme the most.

God-fucking-damnit user, stop doing that. I agree and connect with absolutely everything you're saying; we're kindred spirits.
Why did you have to ruin this with Makoto?

Why does Ann looks so much better without the autistic twintails?

Yes.

That's just the way my tastes lined up this time, bud. My favorite P4 girl was Yukiko if that makes you feel any better.

So my next question for you is about your comment on an updated release. The common mentality around here is that from Sae's palace onwards is a mess and needs some work. Assuming you went into it blind, how did you feel while playing through that section?

And he looked shady enuff, too.

You're a Makotofag in denial, user.
Don't run from your Shadow. Accept it.

She looks good no matter what hairstyle she has.

Kawakami needs to shave the underside of her asscheeks desu

Nope, just made it worse. How can you have such shit taste for some things yet be so correct for others?

Nah, Sadayofag for life

he doesn't seem to have it on that cover

Pretty sure that's shading, user.

Homos Rule

Come on user, don't be dumb. You can also see it on his portrait.

false

perfect

You shouldn't lie on internet, user.

That's not it though, it's clearly different.

Am I the only one who thought this nibba was going to have his own palace?

You can still see it coming from the back of his head? And just go look at his portrait.

>nibba

No. He never had a name and his exposition dumping was retarded.

Dude was so irrelevant to the story we never even got his name.

No, it's hair. You are a dumb ass.

fucking this

Someone post the hair chart.

forever andever andever

which one?

The hair chart was fucking dumb

The only good thing about Makoto is her persona

That's right!

This would be ok but her face is weird especially her lips

Idk, Ryuji seemed pretty homophobic to me

I like you user. You have good taste.

I'm afraid of Mishima.

Gee Goro, how come Ialdobaoth lets you have TWO jokers?

>the special snowflake persona that makes no sense thematically is good
lol

The look, her Awakening, or her skills?

What does it all mean?

stop posting this so much

How exactly? Nothing he did or said in game came off as homophobic to me. Even the way he dealt with the two faggots aggressively hitting on him didn't come off as homophobic.

Love you too, babe.

Look and skills, also the only acceptable ultimate in looks besides Susanoo

You forgot Harufags also got outed as Futafags last night.

Because the rest were kidnapped.

I didn't post it that time.

what the fuck does the makotofag discord have to do with anything on /pg/?

That's a lotta Jokers!

Ryuji's Burger King Palace would have a Joker in every room.

Everything.

It doesn't. But since its the only known discord besides the Squad's, its automatically related to the mystery somehow.