/blaz/ - Blazblue General Icolash edition

Previous Timeloop Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- BBCF 2.0 now out in arcades and consoles, featuring Jubei and a large amount of balance changes. No release date for PC, but coming soon.
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (feat. P4A, UNIB and RWBY) coming in 2018, no platforms revealed.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are also available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BlazBlue Character Selector
kalavinka.co.uk/EMBER/
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-Spectator's Guide to BlazBlue
docs.google.com/document/d/1iG2GfZouCfJ3kAzM1M9CkRrvZJWMGMxpA8bwwkTJSNw/edit
-Discord Links
pastebin.com/UM1rb5SJ
-CF2 Patch Notes Translation
docs.google.com/document/d/1sQpDd_HQRLYoVE5pLHDhvKcUzMjdbJtKajc-mV8J_1U/preview

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/store/under-night-in-birth-exe-late
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for icolash

but she's hot

Play Weiss

Does she have any good guessies?

F

Without the tits, Bullet simply doesn't look like a girl. Hell, I was thinking how funny it would be if someone pulled a reverse Bridget on Amane and Bullet immediately came to mind until I remembered her tits

It should be a crime against fashion to wear a stripper clothing while being such a flat chest

I didn't watch it, sorry

I didn't see your reply. No, she is not. She simply doesn't pull off that outfit looking like a cutting board. Tao calls her Lacking Lady for a reason, you know

>In the Blazblue general
>Discussing the new game
>Hasn't seen a trailer that came out 2 months ago.
That's rather strange decision user.

Dead Spike is a faggot

Whatever happened to that faggot that said he was gonna play Jubei and bully us?

>Expecting furries to play the game

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING WITH RACHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!

Whatever happened to that faggot that said he was gonna play Mai and bully us?

Stop namedropping you fucks.

Why does the Rachelfag hate NoelQt so much?

I wish Amane wasn't quite as much of a tranny and more of a pretty boy.

I bet it's the same guy who ships Rachel with Ragna (the self-admitted pedophile).

Pedophiles hate Noel because she's 5 year old but doesn't have the body to go with it.

I'm a Tsubakihalal and I hate Noel because she is a kuffar (Christian *spits*). I will behead everyone who says nice thing.

What do you think of his figurine?

Looks kinda average in terms of quality but the pose is terrible. Would not buy.

What's wrong with the pose?

Can you take the top off to see her nipples and her panties off to see her vagina? If yes, great figurine.

EuroZEAnon here, played some games at akihabara HEY today and I ran into fucking Camellia. Fed him 300 yen and he beat my ass soundly, but it was a great fanboy experience.

Amane is just a crossdresser, he's manlier than most characters so he's hardly a tranny.

I meant tranny as in transvestite, which literally means crossdresser.

He does have some mannerisms however that I find a bit too gay, for a lack of better word. The language he uses in the original Japanese is surprisingly masculine though (Japanese has quite clear gender differences in case somebody didn't know).

I must really suck at this game if AI Nine is kicking my butt this hard.

BlazBlue girl that gives the best succ, the best fucc and the best titjob?

Doesn't have to be the same for all 3.

Good shit man, hope you're having fun out there.

AI Nine is one of the hardest AI next to Tager. They input read, and it can be hard to deal with them doing that.

At least it's useful in teaching blocking and punishing cooldown frames.

Best paizuri would have to be between Makoto and Mai, best fuck would be Nine,Litchi or Kokonoe,best succ would probably be Celica,Bullet, Izanami and Es. virgins for life who will never do anything sexual are Platinum,Rachel,Noel and her sisters,Kajun and Es. Do you really think Touya would ever man up enough to put it in any of her orifices?

Paizuri goddess is Es. She can give me a standing titjob because I am a 6'9" black man with a 10 inch cock.

Tsubaki, Platinum, Mai

Yeah that's mostly what I meant by manly. I do like his overall design, I think he's pretty interesting as is.

Why does the best girl have to like the worst boy Mori?

I just want her to get cured of her insanity and live a happy life.
Is that too much to ask

Noel likes Ragna though.

yeah

I still haven't gone through most of Central Fiction's story but is it really true she always with him in that game rather than her friends and only listens to him? That seems weird, did the Saya stuff finally come full circle or did she just develop a bigger crush on the guy after how Chronophantasma ended?

I noticed that literally the only time I've seen counterpicking in high level BB was Dora picking Mu for the Arakune matchup or some japs switching between Izanami and Nine. What's up with that? Is it because all top players are massive character loyalists or are MUs just not very relevant in this game?

What should I do if someone is trying to turn my waifu into a Black Beast?

Punch meifang in the face.

She'd just enjoy that.

Punch her softly.

It's mostly because they're character loyalists. One character, forever, 'til death.

Announcemente of an announcement are a mistake.

They are.

Looks like Mai can become a Black Beast too. Is Naoto the only Blazblue protagonist who can't do that?

I think it's partly due to the nature of the top tiers; they don't exactly have tools that specific members of the cast are adept at countering. If it was Tager who was top tier, you could learn a sword robot and try to make his life a living hell whenever you encountered him, but no one is really specifically good against Nine or Izanami or Izayoi. And even if they have some matchup that's against their favor, at the absolute top level of play, are you going to pick a character you just picked up that might give you a 5.5-4.5/6-4 matchup, or the character you've been playing for 5+ versions now and already know inside and out? Unless the matchup is more lopsided like Mu v Arakune, it's not worth pulling out a pocket character, IMO.

How do you stupid shits mash all day and enjoy it? You bought the game and yet dont want to invest into playing properly instead resorting to netplay tactics and stylish. Its even less fun having to shut your crap down, its all the same shitter tactics in the end, with zero improvement. How do you even make it past dark green? You join my lobbies just to do this shit you're getting kicked and you pull this at any local, let alone ones I'm at and I'll drop you right there.

lmoa

Look what I just did.

Delicious pasta my dude.

Anyone interested in Under Night can grab UNIEL on the humble bundle for 7 bucks
humblebundle.com/store/under-night-in-birth-exe-late

When's UNIST PC?

How hard is this game for an old school veteran like me? I played Mortal Kombat 1 and 2 as a kid, haven't played fighting games since. What is the block button?

Either at the same time as or after the localized console release.

Hmm, the guy on the left looks like me and Es's son.

>Es's son.

Is he your waifu's son?

Is BBX 2v2 or 3v3?

2 vs 2

>tfw no HakuAraKava team

2v2

3v3 is garbage and feels like a crowd, 2v2 is just fine

You're wrong though.

>block button
Back on the stick, like 90% of fighting games

I'm not gonna play DBZ just because of that, along with the fact that more than one character in a game where the roster is so fucking small is gonna be the worst mistake.

The mechanics of that game look really bad anyway.

Yes, he is our son.

Teleport behind you and the charge in? Looks nice imo

Shit, wrong thread.

Noel is the cutest and has the coolest looking combos. Gunkata is great, but gunkata + cute girl = half of BlazBlue's success.

Can you turn off the stupid auto combos in UNIEL?

>Makoto
>Throwing a kick
Not my Makoto

She's spreading her legs which fits her character.

no

Unfortunately not. You're generally not mashing 5A in the first place since most people use 5A or 2A at the end of their combos.

Wait shit, not combos, blockstrings

Goddammit. I just want to gatling punch with Akatsuki

You do that with 2A instead

1v1 is truer to DBZ spirit.

>Noel
>cute girl

Please tell me this is a joke, /blaz/.

Is Hibiki evil?

No, just bland

He will fill the space of psycho bishie that Jin left vacant

He's a psychotic killer. He's just in denial about it.

whoa dead

I'm getting the urge to count how many fights you win in Chronophantasma's story but Ragna/whoever is getting the shit kicked out of them in the scene after.

Now that Jubei is out, the only thing remaining is bring all the Unlimited chars back!

All we need now is playable Kajun.

And Shiori, Taro, Meifang, and all the characters from Mai's series

No! We need now is Unlimited Jubei and Unlimited Susanoo!

Mai's friends are more important