/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Half AP Cost Campaign (LOL)
Duel with the Three Knights-Four Cavalries and Monster Hunting
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC

>"1 Million Download Campaign"
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Facebook Campaign for 10k likes & 2k shares (Completed)
- 18 Saint Quartz
- 4 Summon Tickets
- 3 Golden Fruits
- 10 Mana Prisms a day for the duration of the Campaign (up to 130)
Da Vinci-chan's purchasable items weren't added to the shop for the duration of the Campaign.
>"1 Million Download Pickup Summon"
Period: August 31, 2017 (Sat) 7:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5*s Sakata Kintoki - Limited, Altria Pendragon, Altera, Jeanne d'Arc, Vlad III and Zhuge Liang (El Melloi II)
4*s Altria Pendragon [Alter] and Saint Martha
3*s Robin Hood and Boudica
Check the scheduled Rate ups for the 5*s: webview.fate-go.us/2017/0831_1million_cp/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg
Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/master_mission_us.php#nav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oni!

First for loli thread

Jeanne is sexy and cute

Reminder """Loli""" is a crime against man and god. It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Eve's slutty 12 year old daughter

What I love most about these threads is filling up my fanart folder. You guys are the best.

kill yourself pedo

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/master_mission_us.php#nav

Do not lewd the saint

What are you guys even doing in game now? I can't find any use of my AP

Passionlip is my wife.

>FGO will never do collabs
Why even bother playing?

Why is this kitty so evil, is it because she's a canon slut?

I can never FUCKING get dragon fangs OR ghost lanterns even though they're all I farm for

I have a million saber servants and the only monuments I ever get are berserker

Tell me who the FUCK decides these RNG rates so I can strangle them for wasting so much of my time

>Collabing with a shit series
And nothing of value was lost

>Re:Zero
at least post some sort of good collab so I can get actually get upset and jealous

>FGO will never alow shitty franchise in their game
Feels good man

Well stop farming the Cavalry quests then and do the Knight ones.

Seiba the cutest!

We will not be silenced.

We are still early in the game, of course drop rates will be a pain in the ass. Come back in two years if you want easy shit.

Get in the van.

Vive la France!

already reported you to the authorities you fucking idiot
enjoy jail

>OP isn't a disaster of embeds, lizfags, or bad images
Thanks OP, you aren't a fag.

>that bulge
inb4 "puffy vulva"

fuck off pedo

Meant for

That is one puffy vulva for a loli, would make her comfortable as duty of being her Mr. Reindeer.

I know what I said pedo

Someone post FSN sex scene quotes please

Sakura one's preferred

>Marie
>loli
>Insinuating that i want to fuck my Queen either way
Begone, revolutionary.

Cute oni!

This is the best rate-up roll I've had. What are the odds, I wonder.

well, you have the best assassin in the game currently

Made in Abyss colab when?

Die, pedo

Bullying Carmilla!
Neither of them are new. I'm not complaining, I like them both.

Apparent sea imagery is nothing unusually in japanese literature regarding sex.

The issue seems to be more of a translation issue. Given F/SN's translation was already pretty bad

Who's your favorite loli? Mine is Jack.

Continuing from the other thread, powerlevels can't be the only consideration for a Grand Servant right? You have Indian heroes able to destroy universes with their Astras while most other myths are just "Guy with divine heritage is very good at sword". The fame and renown of their legend has to play a huge part. Its not as if King Arthur, one of the most famous swordsmen of all time, can't be a Grand because someone like Musashi or Lancelot was better with a blade.

OKEANOS WHEN

Either Jack or Kuro. I like Jack's thick thighs on her loli body, and Kuro is queen turboslut and deliciously brown

So, are there more than 3 H scenes in HF?

I can't take much more of this

They just have to be the container for the entire class.

Time to die, pedo-niichan

"soon"

soon™

They acquire supreme powerlevels due to the power of the superior saint graph (Grands are weapons made on the level of the world, Servants are much smaller scale), but no. Merlin and Solomon are both known to be pretty bad mages in terms of combat ability, Merlin gets tongue-tied when spinning arias and Solomon gives into nervousness. It's more like they have to represent their class perfectly.

Miyu

Assassin version of Liz when?

Soon. To put that into perspective, at one point the Tsukihime remake was soon.

>The fame and renown of their legend has to play a huge part
lmao as if King Hassan was well known at all

So far Solomon and King Hassan are the original ones of their class, so to speak. So there's that to consider. For Grand Caster, the requirement is Clairvoyance EX, which a few other have, so they're in line for it.

As to who the original Saber, Archer, Lancer etc are it's hard to say.

More likely than not, the aspect to look for would be someone pivotal to how the class came to be.

I take it that all the Indian heroes have their power levels reduced on account of Indian mythology being so bullshit it waters the effect down.

>tfw no tanned white haired slutty loli gf

Easy

>there was a me who played this game just for these scenes
There must have been a more sensible way to look at prorn

SHUT UP

Well the contradiction with the Assassin class and fame has always been there.

But is that a condition for Grand, to be an "original" representative of their class?

You can't just sexualize children on my watch.

jack every thread until she can be adopted

>But is that a condition for Grand, to be an "original" representative of their class?
Just conjectured on my part given the current examples.

DFC with fat ass is best combo

>sexualizing chloe
she does it herself, silly dicklet whiteboi

Whatcha gonna do about it, dweeb?

What's with the giant paws? These and retard cat would be fantastic if not for the oversized paws.

As opposed to regular cat-sized paws?

i understand you bro, i ascended saber alter, martha and liz, and i though my suffering is over but then i check mashu skill upgrade...

And so my suffering continue

She is a pedophile herself and a sexual predator who preys on Illya and Miyu. She belongs in the jail.
Smash your face with this goldbar till you die the death.

No worries, I'll be quiet soon.

Hands would be fine. Or just properly colored gloves. Those things are giant paw-shaped plushies to swing around.

Nasu has a way around writting scenes that really makes them his own. Does anyone have the screencap of that epic /a/ greentext post emulating Nasu's writing style for a sex scene? Fuck me if I can find it, and I was in that thread several years ago.

When does she get displaced? Jack? I think she's not even hit that hard by powercreep, she seems to have pretty good utility in Camelot (specially vs Mordred and with her full bond CE).

All lolis should be required to wear cat ear hoodies.

This one?

dogs>cats

Don't think so, it had a Shirou image attached to it if I recall it right. And it was greetexted. This seems like some good stuff too though.

Onii-chan you are under arrest for being a lolicon!

Pupper hoodies just don't have the same appeal.

Does anyone know the name of the doujin that had this as a plot point where the guy ended up fucking the loli police officers?

Post THAT edit

I know that. It's loli time!

I'm not a lolicon, but I gotta say that Ilya is pretty darn cute in that outfit.

>anti-lolifag being lectured last thread ends up carrying enourmous momentum to the next
Amusing, story of this thread so far.

Which of the FE games is she from?

I'm glad anti/pro loli is happening again, I grew to miss it like I grew to miss dango hell

Is it worth buying Fous from the shop at this point in time, or should I save up on MPs for now? I'm currently at 1100MP and have bought all the Summon Tickets for this month.

Is there any use for 1-3 servants other than feeding them to 4/5 stars?

Interlewds. I keep some of them around because I like them.

Arash and Robin Hood have some pretty good NPs.

Happy 9/11

I always buy the tickets and EXP cards if I'm leveling a servant I got around to liking. This being said. Most of my AP goes to 30 AP hands since I'm not Mat farming at the moment. You do you.
Twin Towers Avenger servant out today.

Can Shiki cut steel beams?

Probably not, because the content at the present moment is quite easy to clear. You don't need your servants to be any more powerful than they already are. In fact, our servants are quite stronger than the servants of the JP server were at the same moment of time.

If I had that much MP, I'd keep saving and farming MP for event CE's and things like Chaldea Lunchtime. That many mana prisms will come in handy for those times.

Should I pick up Fate Extra right now, or should I wait for the eventual HD remaster?

I'm worried that Chaldea Lunchtime or some shit will appear soon, and I'm caught without much MPs with me.

That Shiki possibly can't. Male Shiki most definitely can though.

>VK will never make it in as a costume