/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Rising

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/7s1Q7YkY

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FinalAntiFaXIV
youtube.com/watch?v=ARghlVjBab0
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/12510919/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xth for futa au ra's needs love too

>poisoned me
That was sort of rude.

I LOVE FUTA AU RAS BE MY GIRLFRIEND

Too bad my au ra gets no love from my missus

second for breeding this pathetic poseur

twitter.com/FinalAntiFaXIV

I went with darkest shade of lipstick i could and you were right, it works. It didnt look too bad in certain lightings

I need a tank glamour!

Our love can never be, we're not on the same server

that au ra is not salvageable. hit the reset button

DO YOU KNOW WHAT SERVER I AM ON
RESET YOUR EXISTENCE

I want to pet that catfish

I just nobody is on my server so it is a safe bet almost every time

I like it

It's mostly personal preference, but I like makeup a lot and goths work best with darker, more bold makeup. More subtle makeup is better for "every day wear" and the pink, pastel-type is definitely for bimbos and is the antithesis of goths.

Despite my love for it I almost always go with a neutral look.

She's fine, she also looks different than 90% of Au Ra.

WHERE IS YOUR SERVER?

coeurl

xfer to balmung when

Im like that too depending on how crazy the game will let me

>looks different

I KNOW SOMEONE FROM THERE...
BUT I AM ON SARGATANAS....

case and point

Have you ever gone back to that FC house from that FC you left, where they don't know who you are, but you remember them all? What happened to them all? Did they quit? Is the house still there, left as it was? Does it bring up bittersweet or painful memories of those you have long moved on from?

I went to our house in the goblet. Its a small house, things left almost exactly as they were 3 years ago. They wouldn't ever know it was me, because I have a new character now. But even though their names are still on all their rooms, still left the way they were when I decided to leave...they are never around. Its creepy but also sad. Like walking around several people's collective dream that they've abandoned. I wish I could just pick it up where they left off, spruce things up, and wait forever for them to come back. And if they did, rekindle their dream and bring them with me. And if not...let their dream live on in the new people that I meet and bring to those places, where we once shared that dream together.

WE ARE STILL ON THE SAME DATA CENTER.....
THE FUTURE IS GRIM AND DARK... THE ONLY BRIGHT LIGHT IS THE SUN

user, one of these days maybe I'll come to coe-url and we can watch a documentary about sharks

I like to break down and get a little bit silly with it sometimes, but often go back to normal shortly afterward. Though this pink look lasted a week.

Different as in she doesn't use the same face and same eyes and same everything that 90% of Au Ra do when they aren't hideous. She's cute, she works with what the user is going for, and is one of the few Au Ra I like.

That's... really sad, user. A semi-permanent remnant of times long past is actually something most MMOs tend to miss. WoW was a game I played for over a decade, and the numerous guilds that I invested so much of myself into only for them to die and for us to move on have no trace of their existence anymore. I'm a newer XIV player so I've only ever been in one FC (and it's great and I actually go to the house occasionally), but I can't imagine how it'd feel to revisit something like that. Almost like visiting a childhood home.

I'm not on Balmung but I'd like to go there too

the only thing this character has going for it is the fact it's face 3 and it still somehow managed to fuck that up

someone's logging in regularly to keep the house, so you're just being emo for nothing, they just don't care. here's an emo video for u.

youtube.com/watch?v=ARghlVjBab0

I sit on my old FC's roof where most don't even notice aside from a couple that say hi and pretend I still have my old friends and it kinda works the same since they never talked to me that much anyway. I miss them.

I would like that a lot

Nice gloves.

They never really cared about me, I was never part of their "inner circle", but I tried hard to be. Unfortunately I was only friends through a mutual friend, who invited me to join the FC...I tried really hard to be a real member, but I always felt like an outsider. I would always attend and help out with events, but I was never invited to anything, my ideas were always ignored or rejected, and the one time I actually tried to run my own event and got really hyped up, only two people showed up out of courtesy, but then bailed on the event before it even began. I was so heartbroken, I had spent two years with these people and I was still an outsider.

You're right, fuck those guys. I'm glad I'm gone.

>tfw no dodge based tank

>tfw you watched the original .swf

sounds like the last drakn event

you are on jenova right

THIS MAKES EVEN KHORNE SAD....

>tfw never played with other people and a complete solo player, so I have no memories
Feels bad mane

I don't glamour much at all. I need to find a way to look at specific pieces without seeing them in game.

The gloves are great though. Love elbow length gloves.

>Love elbow length gloves
Agreed. I have another pair that are white (also not able to dye), but would be nice to get some more.

i tried waiting for people to come back one time but it got too painful so i moved on.

then they came back and we played together again for a time, before they kicked me from their group.

shoulda just stayed moved on.

On Sarg usually in Limsa or Kugane by the MB if I'm not doing anything

Is there a resource similar to Wowhead for in game models? Or do you have to get the link to the item itself to see it in game? The databases I've found so far haven't shown what it looks like in game, just the icon and how to get it.

>so you're just being emo for nothing, they just don't care
kek

I personally think the eyeshadow option furthest to the right on the top row (the one that goes around the outer rim of the eye) would look more flattering and resemble smudged goth eyeliner as well.

HELLO..

>feels bad mane
don't worry about having no memories of it. have had them since I became a solo player around 2006 and the nostalgia has eaten away at me ever since

does the free trial on pc consume your free play time?

escapism is fun

I'll try it out tomorrow

>Is there a resource similar to Wowhead for in game models? Or do you have to get the link to the item itself to see it in game?

I just came back from a year hiatus, and I only played for a little over a month that time from a previous hiatus from 2013, so I'm not really sure of this myself. Would be quite helpful to get an answer for this though.

The FC and personal houses I would like to visit all either belong to different owners now or are on different servers I have left. Feels pretty sad sometimes, but I still have the memories (and screenshots). I hope you are able to find better, truer friends in this game soon user.

Hello

you found me

It's a lot more subtle and doesn't show very much until you close your eyes.

This is my pseudo-secret slutty makeup. I don't stick with it being terribly obvious but I like having something.

It's kind of hard to find glams as far as I know just manually.

>It's kind of hard to find glams as far as I know just manually.
Thankfully I kept all gear I HQ'd from when I previously got all my crafts to 50. Basically just been finding whatever matches from misc. dungeon/quest gear so far.

I always thought you were on jenova for some reason

TARGET LOCKED...
HELLO THERE.

o-oh...

god i wish that were me

Sometimes I go to quicksands to see what's going on then I remember my server is dead and I am the only one here

oh, okay

SUNNY SKIES IN KUGANE

>behind this smile is call for help
>a call for wanting to be happy for once
>maybe, maybe just for a little while

Does this futa like other futas?

Yes

I do, but I prefer giving to taking. But for the right person, anything.

THIS POST IS INNACURATE...

Hmm. What race pref?

>the normally cheery, facade of a smile quickly leaves
>the truth hitting him in the face has put him at a crossroads once again
>life?
>death?
>where should he go from here?

Anything works really, male roeis probably the least fav tho also gotta be afk for like 10 min now but I will return.

I was thinking more of surprising you sometime since it's rather late for me atm.

I only rp futa, so if you have a preference speak now or forever hold your peace.

I like futa myself so don't worry, especially I love fucking futas so it's no problem for me

>some random lvl 1 alt asks me if I want to erp with him
>don't even play on an erp server
wut le hegg???

TAKE IT EASY THERE...

Do you mind spectators?

not at all

>the new, foul mood is palpable
>he wanted to immerse himself in his own illusion in which he perceived that he may one day obtain the contentment he has only been able to dream about
>would he really never get it?
>was this all a cruel joke?

If you don't mind, I'd love to tag along too.

YOU ARE THINKING DEEPER THAN THE RIVERS IN KHONE'S DOMAIN...
ALL I NEED TO BE HAPPY IS A SKULL TO CAVE IN

Depends on the other guy, a willing spectator is always welcome,I kinda like when people watch or get jealous, but not in a cuck/ntr kind of way

>tfw sent meria a tell asking her to erp with me
>she declines
>asked thread
>told me to persist
>she blocked me
why?

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/12510919/

Remember to not befriend scum

>no, no this line of self-reflection will have to wait another day
>another day when he will be able to truly take in all of his future opportunities with a sound mind
>not this day
>not today

NTR is my biggest anti-fetish, but I think light-hearted jealousy could be nice. I've never ERP'd myself so watching would be neat.

I just really enjoy watching others

I WILL REFLECT DEEPLY ON WHAT YOU HAVE SAID.... THANK YOU CAVE-DWELLER....

This is some Skyrim-ass atmospheric screenshot. Reminds me of how good that game could be with good mods and stopping to admire the scenery.

I don't care if people want to watch. Xserver pass is 333

>what is with this light?
>the light that stops himself from going out
>will it go on forever?
>will he have a real chance at "life"?
>at... "happiness"?

the fuck is with the sudden special snowflake au ra? can you people buy some fantasias, you're a fucking eyesore

it reminds them of dragons and game of thrones is more mainstream than ever

What data center?

is it ridiculous to make an alt just to level it to 70 as a conjurer but not white mage?

I BATHE IN THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES

Aether. Going to use battlehall.

Yes because you won't get any abilities past 50.

I can't use the battle hall on alts

Well sorry about that but I just wanted to meet up with coeurl ra. :