youtu.be/rQu1-zil_z4

>MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

>Skip right to the wallets, baby!
milocoin.info/wallets.html

>Looking for some nodes? We gotchu!
addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70
(guide to add these addnodes on page 6 of ANN thread)

>Buy MiloCoin (before it’s too late)
yobit.net/en/trade/MILO/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/
alcurex.com/#MILO-BTC

>MiloCoin Blockchain
blockexp.com:8081/

>Coin Marketcap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/
(the APIs needs some tweaking, but the mad men actually listed it already)

>Official MiloCoin SubReddit
Sike, there is no official MiloCoin subreddit, please go back

>Why haven't you done your part yet?
twitter.com/YobitExchange Comfy related soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

>Quick Rundown (what you need to know):
MiloCoin is listed on some early exchanges and lazy pajeets are sending their mined coins to the exchange for cheap until they realize their mistake - prices will never be lower than today - refined investors enter the market here.
Gavin has already responded positively to MiloCoin, Milo's response is practically a given, how many coins will you have when the price skyrockets because of this?

Post for milos first.
if dubs, please donate
MU7ohYmXvhZoLBJsHD8JWa31UMrx9Wtpnj

first for 1.00 a coin, if dubs 1.75

bump!

if dubs 32 gorillion dollars a coin.

My wife's son and I saw Milo Yiannopoulos at a grocery store near Rutgers university yesterday.
I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for specifics on his stance on free speech, Islam and BBC.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken back, and all I could say was “Fact Checki...” but he kept cutting me off and going “MiloCoin! MiloCoin! MiloCoin”

and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle with Gavin McInnes as I walked off.

When I came to EBT for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of hair bleach in his hands without paying.

The trans at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.”
At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me.

I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

What does this ? mean?

top kek, this copy pasta makes me burst out laughing every time

I am ready for meme magic to make me rich. Sitting at 20k milos, waiting for moar money to transfer though and my goal is to have 100k of them and buy a lambo, transform myself into Chad and buy a young qt 10/10 living Russian model girl.

milo stole your milocoin!

same here user, i have 16,000 milocoin! milocoin to the moon!

we chad now

Daily begging
MH4d22nodmBh8yzfweSiS1EKiLaXcCdBhD

When are we going to start shilling this to Reddit and the rest of the web so we can pump this coin. Are we done fueling up yet? I've got 100k.

You're begging for something worth a fraction of a cent..? Seriously? In 24hrs I'm gonna start paying Indians to shill this thing so you'd better buy in already.

means you didn't get it. i used to see these all the time staking trump coin.

good idea

orly?

times these dubs by 10, that's your price per coin end of 2017

I was thinking today that we could make little stickers with the AESTHETIC Milocoin design on them and paste them all over our cities and towns. There are bitcoin machines here that I could place the stickers on. Anyone interested in such a concept? People post stickers for shit all the time everywhere anyways.

How do I mine this?

>I'm gonna start paying Indians to shill this thing
ITS HAPPNING

Milocoin is a terrible investment.

Buy DOPECOIN

DOPECOIN is for DOPES

MILO and LEPEN are the only two decent coins.

Coins named after people always do well tbqh... just look at Trumpcoin.

DopeCoin is a fucking autsito faggot nigger investment; fucking kill yourself you degenerate poor scum fuck.

So realistically how high do you think we will see this go? Are there any significant things on the horizon to boost its price?

Speculation. So use your imagination

>Are there any significant things on the horizon to boost its price?
read the bitcointalk thread in the OP. there are some good developments coming.
definitely will see 20 cents.

1.)Is staking depends on "Nod" that You are in ?

I'm connected to addnode=84.200.210.70.
When my file looked like that : addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70

There was an error and i had to remove first to open it.

2.) When do we start pitching this coin to public ? I got idea to pitch this to JoeRogan and his producer YoungJamie. If they will discuss this on the podcast, that's bank right there.

I got couple of more ideas, are devs looking to Veeky Forums or should I contact them directly ?

Solved nod situation, : had to be changed to = . God I'm stupid

Buy DOPECOIN!!! Dump milo

Get that hippie shit out of here

And for fuck's sake stop shitting up every thread

You will have that bag forever

Going to short the fuck out of this today

Do it, I want more cheep coin

it goes up and down so I will buy back in

before you do that you should find out what the term "short" means. then tell us where you can short it.

he is clearly trying to scare people out of the coin so he can buy in at a cheaper price.

don't fall for it.

Fuck this shitty ass meme coin. But into ARK for real. You may think I'm just a stupid shill but I've been shilling since ARK was 37. It's been out for 2 days, and the volume is now 4th on Bittrex. It hasn't even been listed on Polo or Kraken. Get in on this shit. FUCK your MiloMemeCoin

I was just thinking that...it's at 400. You won't make much shorting this...

lol no.

STOP SHILLING YOUR BAG IN /MILO/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ARK

its literally .33 bitcoin to buy every sell order on Yobit.

People are holding onto this coin for dear life.

wew

/MILO Boyz/ in the city, here to confiscate the money

NEW THREAD
Sorry about this, made a new thread to add a purchasing guild to the sticky; hopefully this makes things easier for newbies to buy in

Ark is 100x more overvalued than Milo

Whoever did this at night in US time, I really hope you don't regret this and be able to buy in later if there is a lower price, but you do not have much time as as early as in the beginning of April last year, trumpcoin did its first pump and Milo is looking stronger everyday it passes. Looking forward for the price in July and will put up my sell screenshot.

By the way I am I'm not home.

gooDOTgl/tS0bVK

thank me later