/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

Buff BB edition

****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc (embed) (poi) (poi) (poi)

>0.6.10 patch notes
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-0610/

>0.6.10 Smug moetel mod
my.mixtape.moe/qpwtia.zip

>0.6.11 Public Test - Naval Base & shiet
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt0611/

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker (warships.today is RIP, press F to pay respects)
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' by antibullyranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[HOTEL] on EU - contact Rex1121
[BOTES] on SEA - contact Benlinsquare
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact Precisionista
[GREG] on PTS - contact Precisionista

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSUsC75KU1Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ōhama-class_target_ship
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Second for best girl

what kind of ping would one get on the NA server in Japan?
asking for a friend

Probably pretty ok? Plenty of Ozzies and SEAmonkeys play on NA.

west coast US and I get 90 to sea server

>new dead thread
For what reason?

Ded game

>more players on average this summer than summer last year in all servers besides RU
>dead
What did he mean by this?

>Nippless tits

Nipples are haram on bongistani burka making forum

haha epic meme my dude, +1 upvote

When does WG remov radar
t. ijn dd player

i like fuso

What do you think of this Bongistan CA line (armament would be stock)?

Tier 2: HMS Highflyer 2nd class protected cruiser: 5650 ton, 20 knots, deck: 76 - 38, gun shields: 76, CT: 152, engine hatches: 127, 11 x 1 - 152/40 QF Mk I/II, 9 x 1 - 76/40 12pdr 12cwt QF Mk I, 6 x 1 - 47/40 3pdr Hotchkiss Mk I, 2 - 450 TT
Tier 3: HMS Diadem 1st class protected cruiser: 11000 tons, 21 knots, deck: 102 - 64, gun shields: 114 - 51, casemates: 114 - 51, ammunition hoists: 51, CT: 305, 16 x 1 - 152/40 QF Mk I/II, 14 x 1 - 76/40 12pdr 12cwt QF Mk I, 3 x 1 - 47/40 3pdr Hotchkiss Mk I, 3 - 450 TT
Tier 4: Atlantic Cruiser Design B2: 8000 tons, 28 knots, 6in main belt tapering to 2in aft and to 3/2/1in forward and upper belt 4in, 4x1 7.5in and 8x1 6in and 8x1 12pdr, 2x 21in TT
Tier 5: HMS Hawkins: 9750 tons, 31 knots, belt: 76 - 38, deck: 38 - 25, bulkheads: 25, gun houses: 51, magazines: 25, CT: 76, 7 x 1 - 190/45 BL Mk VI, 6 x 1 - 76/50 12pdr 18cwt QF Mk I, 4 x 1 - 76/45 20cwt QF Mk I, 4 x 1 - 47/40 3pdr Hotchkiss Mk I, 2 x 1 - 40/39 QF Mk II, 6 - 533 TT
Tier 6: HMS Kent: 10900 tons, 31.5 kots, box protection to magazines: 111 - 25, belt: 25, bulkheads: 25, barbettes: 25, turrets: 25, deck: 38 - 25, 4 x 2 - 203/50 Mk VIII, 4 x 1 - 102/45 QF Mk V, 4 x 1 - 47/40 Hotchkiss Mk I, 4 x 1 - 40/39 2pdr QF Mk II, 2 x 4 - 533 TT
Tier 7: HMS Surrey: 10000 tons, 30 knots, box protection to magazines: 146 - 76, belt: 140, bulkheads: 140, barbettes: 25, turrets: 25, deck: 57 - 38, 4 x 2 - 203/50 BL Mk VIII, 4 x 1 - 102/45 QF Mk V, 4 x 1 - 47/40 Hotchkiss Mk I, 2 x 8 - 40/39 2pdr QF Mk VIII, 2 x 4 - 533 TT, 2 catapults E-II-H, 2 aircraft
Tier 8: 1927 Programme Type A Design B (HMS Surrey early design with 5 x 2 203mm BL Mk VIII for a total of 10 guns)
Tier 9 & 10: 1940 15.500 ton cruiser project & 1942 15.500 ton cruiser project (Admiral class), 16000 tons, 203mm/50 guns, twelve 102mm flaks and 32 40mm pompoms in four octuple mounts

So goyim, is there a way to disable camos on a ship by ship basis or not? Found conflicting answers and what I tried did not work.

>32 40mm pompoms in four octuple mounts
This has to get upgrade from WG sikret archives. Because this AA is Atago level abysmal

mod :^)

How and which

Right about the time they nerf the UK line, which will be never.

It simply removes any camo display, saving their effects. Aslain pack

Please, i want to know why they need a nerf. I dont play them

>they nerf the UK line, which will be never.
Laughing_smoke_changes.jpg
Though it looks like ships will now see what is shooting them. That is a plus

smoking autism should be gone

I only found the one that removes all camos, I just want them gone from a handful of ships which I have custom skins for.

then welcome, i have the same question. I tried to mess with .xml files, but didnt have any success.

The cruiser line is weak up until you get to tier 9, then it's pure fucking hide-in-smoke autism. They get 3 consumables, usually smoke, repair, radar/hydro.

They have pretty much no armor, but all they have to do is roll up into a cap, drop their long as fuck smoke, and just shoot at you with something like a 3 second reload time. To make matters worse, their repair is insane, restoring like half their HP within 10 seconds or so and to top it all off they can fire their torpedoes in a straight line. Basically, you can't get close to them in smoke and it's best to just leave the area.

The battleships have the same heal, but their HE is ridiculously strong, to the point that Tier 10s don't even go AP most of the time because they don't need to.

Oh, Minotaur. I fucking hate the thing. Pummels my Hare and leaves no chance.

Yeah, WG thought removing HE was cause enough to buff the shit out of every single other point on the ship. Even their AA is pretty good, so if a CV is creeping in to torp, they can just drop smoke and maneuver around them while eating planes.

>smoke, repair, radar/hydro.
It's actually smoke/radar, repair and hydro

buyfast has both smoke and radar for shekel reasons

Let the general die. Take this as an example on how discord kills threads

Sage

Discord doesn't kill threads.

Chasing away the few people who are motivated to keep the thread alive due to personal vendettas kills threads.

how do i shoot over islands if I cant see the waterline?

Is Flamu really a manlet?

lock target with X
aim 'through' the island, wait for the 'you will hit island' marker to disappear
fire

This. Chasing out anime posters who have been here since CBT caused it to fall apart.

They will get nerfed you anglo fucks, I'm going to keep this up until they are.

0/10
see me after class

*sees u after class*
*teleports behind u*
nothin personnel kid

They didn't finalize the complete AA armament, the drawing for example has put an additional 30 20mm mounts as well.

good idea comrde, all British goyim will buy that

He had Mongol gene then

Look at WOT, they're going to run out of ships eventually, American CA line, Finishing the Japanese 2nd destroyer line, French BBs and DDs, British CVs and DDs, "Russian BBs", Italian BBs, CL/CAs and DDs and that its for actual countries. Then you get weird mishmashes like a "European" or a "South American" tree. A British Heavy cruiser line is possible

try to find a single flaw

protip: you can't

she's not her sister.

Eat pen like crazy
Gun scatter like Tec-9 being shot by LA negros

Norfolk when? When can we have Chinese Warship depictions made into skins?

youtube.com/watch?v=MSUsC75KU1Y

wtf I love Clevelands now.

>weak until 9
1-5 is horrid, 6 is strong, 7 is best tech tree, 8 is good but gets fucked by MM. 9/10 are broken

>play any tier 8 ship
>get tier 10 games every time
what the hell is going on here

>posting a single picture is now avatar fagging
As if discord was not enough to kill the threads, these retarded mods are now banning the same people who started this general back in 2015 for posting stuff that has been part of the thread, board and Veeky Forums culture.

the general was weebfree during CBT and weekendtesting. kys

When does WG remov torps and nerf smoke
t. baBBy player

You mean from the Chinese Knockoff games?

I think I'm done grinding lads, or even trying to git gud

Gonna go back to why I started this fucking game in the first place - collect botes I like from history and shooting stuff (badly)

Is the QE more tankier than Warspite?

qt

this thread is dead, it is literally /r/worldofwarships tier no fun allowed these days. I'm 90% sure there's at least one janny who is part of wowsg who hates anime and or wowsg and is just out to ruin it for everyone else.

The thread was dead for hours, it should've stayed dead.

i blame you weebs. animeavatarfagging should never have been allowed.

overengineered nip garbage

and yet the one person who avatarfags constantly with Kaga never gets banned.

really makes me think

Dont worry, i report all you fags the same. Cant wait to see this general shelved like /kspg/

people like you are why this general is a piece of shit that deserves to be shelved

NO

Actually in general how IS the WOWS playing population in general? Is the playerbase growing still? Is it bigger in some regions than others? How does it compare to WOT in terms of number of players? Do Slavs float?

~20k EU prime time.
I believe it's the most populous of the civilised servers.

It's actually closer to 25k in the evening and 30k during events and sometimes in weekends.

>Is the playerbase growing still?
According to wotapi this summer we had more population on 3/4 servers, compared to last year except RU. Though SEA Can be explained by merge with Korea, but on NA and EU it is solid growth.
>Is it bigger in some regions than others?
In terms of player base EU>RU>NA>SEA.
>How does it compare to WOT in terms of number of players?
Not even close. I doubt anyone in WG actually expects having numbers even remotely resembling. Like WoT EU alone has more players, than all WoWS servers put together
>Do Slavs float?
Ethanol is less dens than water. Slavs on average 70% ethanol. So answer is of course.

So WOT will probably never get as big as WOT then? I stopped playing WOT after a few years because the grind, gold pen and god awful balance was getting worse but I guess some people like that

You mean WoWS? No way.
Not only theme is much more niche, but also average user likes fasd pew pew that is closer to what WoT provides, than slow and methodical gameplay of WoWS. (even with vodka DD, much more so on target class). But there is never a problem to find game (at least on EU) so it is good enough for now.

bamp

sage

ded

Would this make a good low tier anti-CV troll?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ōhama-class_target_ship

poi