BitBay Thread

So are we going to pump BAY up to 1000 satoshis or what, Veeky Forums?

were pumping ark

Why not pump both?

bitbay was already pumped, ark is fresh

Ark is pretty high now at 3720 sats, considering that the 24 hour low is 2603 sats on Bittrex. Doesn't sound super fresh to me. I'd at least wait for a dip before buying in.

Anyways... this is a BitBay thread.

Well, I give up. Sold at a 32% loss and bought Ark instead, as I was losing faith in BAY. I don't know if I made the right choice... but fuck it.

If you can't handle volatility trading crypto you need to find a different hobby ASAP.

I'm learning still. Not a huge loss, thankfully. Only put 200 into this meme coin. Put a good deal in ETH though and am much more confident in that.

Honestly BitBay seems like it has the biggest potential of any coin I've seen in a long time on this board. You should reconsider, but as a long term investment. Once you buy in just sit on it for a while. Don't get spooked by dips; happens with every coin.

This.

Only ever sell to pay for the fuel for your moon-ticket for something that's going to the moon. Should be obvious what the P&Ds and the actual investments are.

Thanks, user.

My concern with this coin is the utter lack of marketing. When you search BitBay, some exchange pops up with the same name before you see coin's site, which is confusing to people who've never heard of this. The only place you really see any activity is on Bitcointalk forums and recently Veeky Forums. Even the subreddit is pretty dead.

Perhaps it will kick off. I don't know. I'm just weary about this lack of marketing and the fact that there's only one guy developing this.

I might reconsider, but I still have much learning to do.

It's a long-term investment. However, the fact that there's only one guy running it isn't necessarily bad, since, if the person is honest, you'll know there's no possibility of a pump and dump on their end (ahem, Lepen coin).

Fuck ark.

Buy dopecoin

This guy has been making something that actually has a use and is functional. Most coins just have roadmaps. This thing is usable right now. As for marketing honestly I see that as a positive. We found it early and it is only a matter of time before it picks up steam. The one guy doing all this shows extreme dedication, and I feel like it would be extremely likely more people would join the team as it gets bigger.

Fuck you.
Buy Ark.
Well, do whatever you want. I tookt my profit from Ark.
Fuck you though.

the prog looks like shit lol. i'll consider buying in again when it looks profitable again. but currently there wont be another high

Dude, a GUI is the easiest thing in the world to fix. The fact that he got this shit to compile is itself a feat, especially considering all the drama around the coin.

At this point, he's only doing it as a 'fuck-you' to his former colleagues, to show them their greed was holding him back.

I'm dropping $250 on bitbay every fortnight for the rest of the year. Who wants me to reserve their seat on our trip to the moon

COME ON FAGS, HELP US USE OUR FINANCIAL MEME MAGIC TO BRING ARK OVER THE 0.000420 MARK

Cashed in on my Bitgay and put it back into Pivx. It's one fucking guy doing the whole Bitbay thing by himself. Too volatile.

What does the future hold for BitBay, what will the price settle at?

The problem is that the market isn't even decentralized, it's moderated.

You can be delisted and banned.

Fuck that, and fuck that scammer David.

Are you guys still on this shitshow of a coin? get on ark if you want to gain back what you lost. Its already being looked at by poloniex. Its gonna explode.
Its tech is good, its roadmap is good, its team is good.
Get on the ride.
Look bay was a ride but one dev cannot compete with entire teams. you think he is some sort of magician? He copies halo and is competing against projects that have enire teams with huge communities and commercial backing.

zero

I was told Bitbay would be going to poloniex...

Bitbay is dead. Invest in Ark.

no way...a few players were holding most of the coins...
Forget Bay dude, its over. cut your losses cause its gonna plummet even further in a few days.

IM holding SO MUCH BAY, what am I meant to do take this huge loss??

Bay burned the fuck out of me, get on noah's ark.

bought all the stories about the lambos you could buy? lel

>Bitgays and arktards

Buy DOPECOIN

do you guys use the bitbay app? what app is best for bitcoin? newfag here

DOPEcoin