ARK about to moon

Get in on this now. Missed out on PIVX? This is your chance to not fuck up again. Look at the stats. Don't understand the stats? Shut the fuck up and buy, trust me. I understand the stats.

>Look at the stats. Don't understand the stats? Shut the fuck up and buy, trust me. I understand the stats
well done op well done

ARK is the PIVX of this week, hands down! Don't miss your last shot at one of these trains, anons. It's been one hell of a ride!

Gonna take a gamble on this one, I smell easy profit

I actually bought quite a bit. This shit is gonna be revolutionary.

Veeky Forums has been nailing them, strapping in this rocket as we speak

P.s ayyy check my trips

Care to explain how you know moon is imminent?

SICK VOLUME! I'm in this as well, let's do it!

Trips of truth. Everyone get in.

The trips have spoken

Don't miss out!

volume has gone up 20 bitcoin in the past hour

The rocket ship has just loaded up on fuel.

Omg this looks so good. I'm in! Buying 40,000!!!

Trips on that gamble?
It's a fucking sign!
I just sold all my pivx and put it into ark. I ain't waiting for that bubble to pop.

lol @ the spread on bittrex

LETS GO

wooo l

lmao

w-will I make some gainz with you bros? pic related. Should I step a stop limit like a bitch? I can't afford to lose the btc, but i can't afford to not gainz btc, yknow?

I would go in for another .2 BTC but my faggot steam friend told me to invest it in lending on polo...FOR 40 FUCKING DAYS. now it's stuck because some pederast isn't closing his margin or some retarded fucking shit.

You did the right thing. See you on the moon.

Bark Bark!
IT'S ARK!!

yes

you can lend your bitcoin on polo? what is the risk how much does polo tax you?

Is this shit gonna dip at all? I wanna get in now, but common sense tells me not to buy at ATH...

It just dipped. Get in now.

yes.

its a fucking scam polo takes 15% cut. im done with polo fucking reddit tier shithole

Probably not. It's too new, the upward momentum is gonna be pretty strong for at least a few days

holy shit 15, I already think 5 percent transaction is a scam. Do they only pay you back in usd to fuck you even more?

Waiting on btc, I'll definitely be missing out on the ARK party

>its gonna moon!
>dips hard immediately

I think if ARK can clear 4200sats it will have a clear run of air for a while. It depends though, on how long it takes to clear that.

I foresee a couple of dips before it finally does.

>new ATH every hour

I pity the fools that don't invest in this. I know I'm laughing all the way to the bank when this pumps

Just watch :)

Refuelling to go MOON!

Isn't there just as much of a chance that you guys pump this and then cant dump it?

Fairly large trading volume, it's not an impossible sell

Agreed. And it's taking off!

bitbay was easy to dump, and this will suppose bitbay in a hour or so in volume.

LETS GO

Sold my pivx and hopped in ark. Pretty sure the pivx bubble is about to burst, whereas this has easy gains

ARKWORK!

Well I bought in at 3830 sats, was waiting for my limit order to fill in the 3700 range but it kept rising from there. 0 sats lower now this second, but whatever.

*30 sats lower

If you missed ETH, PIVX and BAY you should join in on ARK while it's still near ICO price

its tough out here.

Whats with the sudden ARK shilling?

Because it's the moon coin.

It just popped up in the market and is mooning. But it's very early, not so much shilling but trying to help out a fellow Veeky Forums

Dip or Death right now guys?
>.000038

ok this is looking a bit suspicious for the following reasons:

- theres a user on bitbay chatroom called moontime who is trying to manipulate the markets by tricking people
- suddenly theres a couple threads about ark
- suddenly theres memes about ark (kinda cheap shitty memes too)

I looked at the tech, looks ok desu, but i would be a little wary to buy because it very well could be this moontalk guy just hopping from one coin to another, controlling mutliple proxies to post from to simulate Veeky Forums consensus, dumping premade memes to further jew people. someone whos serious about pumping and dumping will do this. I might just be paranoid and wrong, so take what you will.

I agree, suspicious as fuck.

Get milocoin.

Yeah, but at least he's not being shady about it. He/them are blatantly doing so and inviting you along for the ride. why not join?

if this was the case ARK would actually have to pump which it has not yet.

If it dumps to 1k sats though I am fucked. I have weak hands too so im so worried.

In at 3898 w-will I become r-rich???

Unimaginably rich.

>he doesnt know it will dump to 500 sats

There is nothing wrong with somebody shilling it for free, honestly

You guys aren't seeing all this upwards pressure? GET IN EARLY BEFORE IT FUCKING SKYROCKETS.

Okay, but there is quite a large volume of trades on Bittrex, and they surely aren't ALL from Veeky Forums or due to this one man's shilling effort.

It has begun. Hold on boys and try to get in asap!

180 btc volume is nothing, and there can easily be 20btc added just from biz
personally something just isnt right here, just gut feeling for me. Jews are smart, i think this guy knows how to play into people greed or naiveness when it comes to something as complex as cryptos. some easy to spot promises of riches in this thread...

the decision to invest is yours ultimately, but for me, ill sit this one out and observe just for learning

ARK = moon ticket

We've begun blast off already

>8 posts by this ID
shill pls

(still in though rn waiting for the pump)

let's just slingshot the moon and head straight to mars to drive our new lambos with elon musk

Is this really your first pump and dump experience? Just get in on the pump and know when to get out

ok go ahead and take off

ill be watching your apollo 1 explosive disaster, moontalk - karma always comes around

my sides

Ark is for queers

Buy DOPECOIN

SHIT, SENPAITACHI!! IGNITION!!

TO THE MOOOOOON

WTF WE RICH NOW

This shit wont even make it to 10k before you faggots end up eating the bags of all the ico participants dumping on you.

If you don't buy now you're FUCKING STUPID.

Where were you when Veeky Forums realized that Cryptos are going to be the dot-com boom of our generation and that we're all involved in some hilarious cyberpunk-esque Anonymized version of The Wolf of Wall Street?

Where were you when Veeky Forums shifted away from memes and electing world leaders to challenging the global financial economy?

Where were you when Veeky Forums created a new class of millionaires and billionaires because that's what was always going to happen on this goddamn site?

Fuck. I haven't processed it all yet. The cycles are incredible. We are the first to arrive on a virgin continent of unlimited resource. The digital Americans.

>always leaves reddit holding the bag on various scamcoins to top it off

that's ok

this

Stupid for buying right at an ath? people at ico are making bank rn, when do you think theyll drop the bags and run? 6k?

What was the ICO price anyway?

Waiting for my $20k to deposit in coinbase, pure agony

Going to be the ath for now. Watch it in an hour.

Getting cozy in here, when you dumping user? im up 2k satoshi on 15k ark, feeling like dropping the bag soon

Wait till it goes 5500 at least

this. 5,5k easily, prob 6k

I think it's going to dip soon to 4200, the order book is thin atm
will rise again after that definitely

guys when do I get off? I see there is around 82 btc of orders left, this seems like a lot compared to the other coins I've traded? Is this a good barometer for where things are headed in the next couple of hours?

It's only just beginning, this is going a lot higher. 2 more confirmations left for me to get my buy in, bitcoin is too slow

I feel it. I'll probably sell half at a nice profit once it's above 7k or so, but I feel like the obvious effort going into promoting this coin indicates that it might swing upward for a few days. I'm sure there will be dips but patience is the crypto game.

Time 2 sell

GET OUT IT'S CORRECTING

Heh
>sold at 4700

Already shooting back up

TFW out perfectly

Sold just in time at 4700 sats when I just bought at 3830 an hour ago.

Now when to buy again? How low will it dip?

Called it boyos

Time to buy more