Hearthstone general - /HSG/

Lich's Bitches edition

Upcoming Nerfs: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>/hsg/ """Tourney""" Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/

Last Thread:

New to the game and have a question.

When the Druid nerf hits will it actually do anything? Will Blizz consider a second nerf after if it doesn't? UI is will still be retarded, the great wall of of China spreading plague will still be insane and will still be cast about the same time cutting off all damage as they jack it, and aggro druid although people say otherwise still rushes retardedly hard even without touching Innervate. Even when you clean the board they still drop the living mana with buff and just derp you then too.

I am so sick of Druid and it makes me not want to play this game even when I find the rest of it fun. It feels like they have no repercussions to their actions. I fear this nerf will do nothing and people will just be content they got anything at all

Reposted my question at the end of the thread like a retarded.

Blizzard won't do anything about UI because they don't want to give every player 800 free dust

>druid
>nerf

You mean aggro druid

Razakus and Highlander Priest are the same thing.

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that this is by far the shittiest meta to date?

Wild is more balanced and fun than standard since it has more deck variety of broken decks and more cards and options for silly decks

I'm 150ish wins away from my first golden hero portrait. Blizzard better not nerf druid before I get there.

*summons five 0 mana 8/8s on t5 behind you*
psssh...nothin personnel...kid...

Shamanstone was pretty shit as well.

If the nerfs don't prove to be successful, they won't do anything until the next expansion where they'll print a tech card that is supposed to help a small number of decks against Jade Druid. They did so last time when they nerfed Pirate Warrior, and then printed Golakka Crawler because it still wasn't enough. They're too up their own ass to do more than one nerf per expansion.

Even worse is that the nerf still haven't actually happened. They basically admit to letting us play a broken game for now.

But yes, the nerfs will help. It's true that the card itself is often not needed for either Jade or Aggro to win, but they add a certain consistency to the deck that will be missing in the future. They'll have to replace the card with something worse and their curve will suffer from it. With Innervate gone, you also know exactly which cards you have to play around at what time.

i want to get good at arena who do i watch

how do you even ask

being good at arena is heavily reliant on your iq. If you are having problems already just play for fun or stop playing

Any tips for playing blood giants warrior? I'm at 4 wins 13 losses with it right now. Mostly due to dying to mages and aggro druids.

i did 4 runs got 9-wins with mage, 7-wins with mage, 10-wins with mage and another 10-wins with druid so i dont really think im that bad i just want to get better so i can go infinite

well going infinite isnt hard if you dont play over 4 arenas a day and have decent results. Arena is a very big waste of time. As someone who can go infinite i can tell you right now that its not worth it since it requires way too much of your time. I eventually stopped and wasted all my gold on packs. Just play for fun

Ops I mean highroll priest.

Thats retarded. They have nerfed a similar Druid epic card in the past (Ancient of Lore).

winning is fun thats why i want to get better also standart is way to shit for me to enjoy

How many legendaries have you got, /hsg/?

What does "infinite" mean? I play arena and average 5 wins, but I usually complete quests while doing arena (I only play a couple games every day, and I select the arena class based on the quests if applicable). So between the quest gold and the arena reward gold, I end up with more than I spent to do a run.

>Autism

The eagerness of players to netdeck has ruined hearthstone

74+all adventures

Can you sing master Hearthcuck?

Well, yes. At least, well enough for my own people. But we have no songs for great halls or evil times.

I love destroying aggro decks with spreading plague they never know how to play around it, play a real deck you skill less shitters.

?

And why should your songs and tales of exploitation by Ben Brode be unfit for my halls?

ez kazakus since you have no dups already
otherwise pyros is also really strong

Nice bait

>Crystals, fresh from _ _ _ _ _ _ _!

if you average 7 wins in arena you stop losing gold since the rewards are enough to pay for the arena not counting quest gold

Shaman's behind
Druids are ahead
And there are many decks to tread
Under Jade shadow
Aggro through the night
Until the ranks are all alight

Scarabs and shadow
Spiders and shade
All shall plague
All shall... plague

STOP PLAYING HUNTER

Migoto!

how do you play around spreading plague?

Dont play the game

Take your Game of thrones shit back to

Don't play minions

There was absolutely nothing to act as a scapegoat at the time.

>muh detnecking

What do you expect people to do? Never look online about this game? Completely ignore successful players?

>Play Tier 1 netdeck in casual
>Get btfo

hahah

Is Rexxar DK worth crafting? I don't want to open KOFT packs anymore after I got Lich King, Lanathel and Putricide.

I'm not surprised it happens. People just want to win and suck celebrity cock, but that doesn't mean I wish it didn't happen

hunter is terrible but if you don't mind losing a lot it's a fun card

Shamanstone lasted 3 years or maybe even more. Druidstone just started buddy, see you in 2020

aggro druid got hit much harder than jade did

>Shamanstone lasted 3 years
>Old Gods to Un'Goro lasted 1 year
what did he mean by this?

Shamanstone started with TGT

t. retard
shaman was borderline playable during tgt
like a tier 3 deck
even during LoE where tunnel trogg came it was still outclassed by midrange druid, secret paladin and zoolock

>wanted control buster to be an archetype
>got jade druid
talk about fucking monkey paw this is literally the most boring deck ever

would unironically craft huhuran before DK

>Sap three taunts to hit for lethal

I love Valeera the Hollow

Are the Twitch Prime cardbacks live? Aren't the current rewards supposed to be shown on Twitch somewhere?

Yes they are, click the crown

found it thx

I love making people ragequit from Casual

is this how you make divine shield paladin??

I want to BLEACH Hafu

So tempted to pay for twitch prime with these rewards :^)

reeee stop making me create dummy accounts blizzard

yea $33 for 3 card packs and 2 card backs
what a steal

ASS TO ASS

>Divine shield deck
>No Rallying Blade

I like this meme

>play druid
>get ramp into UI = win
>don't get ramp = lose

Such a binary class.

you're suppose to hold on to light's sorrow

How. They still derp drop everything turn 4 and swing for ludicrous even without Innervate.

>11 wins

underwhelming

Druid has literally never not had a tier 0 deck. Some of the devs must be really hardcore druidfags.

Been trying to play Face Hunter to find SOMETHING fun about this game, feels good shit on one of the most annoying meta decks ever

I think it's a toss up for me, on the one hand Priest and Jade Druid are quite literally the definition of tempo decks that ignore what you're doing, on the other hand Reno Jackson still existed during MSG making every clocked game a coin flip of magnitudes that have never been seen before/likely will never be seen again, although Aggro Shaman was kind of fun in my opinion

I'd probably go with this being the worst, I'm finally ready to quit because of it. Wild is even worse because of Mr. Jackson, the biggest mistake in Hearthstone history even over Discover, Patches, Jades, etc.

Playing Razakus Priest is fun.
Playing against it not so much.

So what's the special pack?

>people wanted to get old cardbacks
>they went and made future ones exclusive
LMAO

It's the issue with the core set, and why they should rotate it every few years and just do a class re-balance.

Druid had access to Wild Growth, Innervate, Swipe, Wrath since the beginning of the game. Between Nourish/Ancient of Lore/Auctioneer, the class never had problems with draw.

Wild is in no way more balanced, people just play more shit decks because the meta isn't developed. Ship's Cannon exists, the entirety of Paladin's cancer support windows are combined, Priest is already top 2 WITHOUT Reno, etc.

1 Guaranteed legendary

fucking jews don't give you a gode anymore
you actually have to link your account to the twitch account so you can't just create infinite twitch accounts anymore

how do you know?

Shadybunny and adwcta are probably the most informative arena streamers, the latter do a weekly podcast called the lightforge that is useful

It's the same promotion as their HOTS one and that's what that one had.

The assets for the legendary pack were mined alongside the card backs.

>how do you know?
Pack art from the gamefiles.

Do I have to get twitch prime NOW to get THAT
or
do I need twitch prime on november?

Been playing since BRM, rogue left.

Is there any way to compete if you have a small collection?

Dunno. I'm wondering the same. I believe in November since this month's rewards are the card backs.

no, try another game

Yeah, spend money first.

Only if your small collection is exactly the cards that you need to build a tier 1 or 2 deck and you're good a the game. Anything below tier 3 is literally unplayable if you're not extremely good and play for 8 hours a day.

November
now the question is do you use your free trial for two card packs or a legendary pokemon?

>boo much twitch prime
Literally activate and cancel, they refund you.
I do this everytime for everygame that does this kind of promotion.

card backs*

that works?

Yes.

>Completely unnecessary thing in the game but looks cool
Or
>Actually something
I want something free, not nothing

I used my free amazon prime shit to get the cardbacks since i dont care about legendaries anymore. Shame i didnt care for Tyrande because fuck priests

What legendaries? Did I miss some promo?

difference is you can craft whatever legendary you like, any time
the card back is exclusive