/ink/ - Splatoon General

Pacifist Run edition

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- McNuggets has won the McFries vs. McNuggets Splatfest in Japan!
- Version 1.3.0 has been released! Read the patch notes here: en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2
- An update in mid-October will be focused on improving main weapons! (twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/905704555152785408)
- The Custom Splattershot Jr. has been released! Comes with Autobombs and Ink Storm.

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Latest updates on what the Splatnet store is selling
- twitter.com/splatnetstore

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL
> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stats
- loadout.ink/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> View Nintendo Switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s13iAnYSBUWo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vm4jJQFXWp4
imgur.com/a/S22yW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>see guy on my teammate suddenly stop moving
>he started acting weird like jumping to own base
>just afked at base
>he disconnects
>mfw
What the fuck was his problem?

Well, that was fun while it lasted.

>be on a 3v4
>proceed to turn it into a 2v4 by flopping around at the afk teammate
Flawless logic

multicolor hair

Is this good?

Good enough

Can i get some help here?
When i started up the game my squid just started walking all on his own without me pressing anything
It stopped after like 10 seconds, and whenever i walk forward he slowly keeps walking after i stop, what the fuck it up? My joy cons are fully charged and everything, what do?

>trying to win a 3v4 in rainmaker
its objectively better to get it over with and lose quickly and get it over with than wasting time for a very likely lost later

So could I improve this setup? The single ink res and bomb def subs are to cap walk damage to 30 and make inkjet splash blasts 3-hit, but everything else is for mobility and spamming ink storms as much as possible, which also keeps my tank refilled. Comeback helps with all of these at once.

Set them down on a table, then turn them off and on again

Your Inkling lifts, right?

lmao who lifts in sandals what a joke, embarrassing!

I think you're just trying to find things to nitpick about, user. I wasn't the only one trying to wake him up, and I did swim over and killed the guy with the Rainmaker if you watched the webm.

Don't bully her!!!!

>someone thought my match was good enough to use in an OP
Feels good man

Not with those open-toed shoes he doesn't

>didn't kill anyone
>but team got killed in places
Haha faggot

Spoken like a coward. A real man goes down fighting. The enemy will gain rank for defeating you regardless. I intend to make them earn it. Will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?

You may be a notorious timewaster, but it's not just you. This is a common problem and it just hurts the team even more. You can't "wake up" an afk player.

lift a squib

>he can't carry a 3v4
Pathetic

I've seen people about to disconnect jump to spawn too.
I believe it's some sort of a game script at work.
Like the one that used to make disconnected people at SR the rainmaker weapon.

probably some little kid who had to leave to do chores or something

>hair
That is a really disgusting shoes user. Delete them

I'm still waiting to hear the legend of the one they call The Slippery Spaghetti.

Headgear is shit.
Meme speed up have next to nothing effect and a comeback is better be replaced with at least a special saver if you rely on special and plan on dying.

Nothing happened
All I saw was him swimming right past two people before reaching the endpost

This one seems like it's going to suck penis and force you to swallow.

They're eh but the abilities I like, but maybe.

>dapple dualies
>carbon roller
>nozzlenose

I won a 3v4 Rainmaker earlier, and I didn't even notice someone disconnected. Him only having 2 kills seemed weird but that... happens sometimes

Why? All the weapons are good

Your lack of swimagination is killing me.

>Nozzlenose

Stop attention whoring you pathetic faggot

user... that was clearly a 3v3.

>calling people timewaster
>while encouraging wasting time playing 3v4
enjoy your "honor" while i play another round at the same time and win that one instead

All of those make a great combo except for the nozzlenose

Squibs are so fucking soft and gooey. I'd like to throw one around.

Why do people hate Nozzlenose and Dapple? They're good weapons

Someone's jealous :^)

>carrying in B- ranks
is this supposed to be impressive?

You're weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will not survive the winter. Far more likely you'll lose the next one as ell.

Looks fine to me

user... I made the OP (pacifist win was amusing) and it still doesn't give me a (You) for replies to it. This is not a fight you will win, please stop.

Rollers can't really fight bosses so their value add is rolling up chum, but the carbon can't do that.

keep in mind these are the same people that snivel, whine and blame their teammates each time they sink to overachiever and go-getter

vocaroo.com/i/s13iAnYSBUWo

next splatfest

Its the H3 version

Its time for yall to get good with it

what is this

This sounds like a squid moan

when a woomy is low on health and rests in ink this is one of the 3 sounds they make

The Dapple is short ranged, which can be a lot of trouble vs most of the bosses.

protect Porl's smile

>made the OP
>replying to someone who replied to someone (You)'ing the (OP)
You're not OP.

>workout gloves
never gonna make it

Eat a squib!

This post is a mess

Does anybody have a library of all the new Inkling sounds in Splatoon 2

this sounds kinda lewd, user

blame nintedno
this is an official game sound

somebody had to hand pick this, impossible to get the worst piece of each category into the list otherwise (and thats meant stricly SR wise, inb4 rage)

What's wrong with strapping whites? They're as vanilla as shoes go, quite literally.
If you hate them so much, why won't you post what you think are good looking shoes?

>calluses on Woomy hands
calluses are peak aestetic on Yebbies though

Place your bets lads

Quick Respawn and Cold Blooded

You're a mess.

Run S

special saver, ink resistance, runspeed

ink saver sub and special saver

post spaghettis

At least one Ink resist up

Don't you lob factual statements at me

who cares, run speed is a meme like swim speed is

youtube.com/watch?v=Vm4jJQFXWp4

imgur.com/a/S22yW

Bored playing in ranked/turf war, never ending levels to finish with weapons in single player, farming chunks is taking forever, not in the mood to play any other games. Salmon run isn't up for another 15 hours, I don't know what to do with myself.

Decided to draw Hunter and realized I still suck at drawing.
Post your squid and I'll give ya a doodle, I need to practice.
Tell me what you want em doing or I'm gonna make another shitty reference, you've been warned.

that's really fucking gay

Play league with anons!

Problem with special saver is that ink storm lasts for a while and I can't charge my special gauge at all while it's active, so if I die while using it then it's completely wasted. Also because ink storm lasts for a while and sticks beyond death, I generally fire it as soon as I get it so I can charge another as fast as possible once the first one has ended. And comeback seems to offer 10 ap of ink saver main, ink saver sub, special charge, run speed, and swim speed for 20 seconds, which benefits me after I've launched an ink storm and for charging one before it.

And swim speed isn't for max speed, but for acceleration for juking and escape when my shield isn't enough.

Sleep

Yank it to squids, obviously.

no shit

Another one of Special Woomy drawing with the Inkbrush would be fun

i drew that ww,post other spaghettis

Listening to some music by Pearl

Atleast it wasn't cold blooded or quick respawn but got one more to go

I've never played league before, I don't know how it works to be honest

I woke up about 6 hours ago

N-No thanks

>Run Speed Up
>Inkbrushes only
>Moray Towers

>implying dapples are bad dualies for SR
They tear through trash and can one cycle drizzlers.

snoozing in the square?

>I've never played league before, I don't know how it works to be honest
It's ranked gamemodes with either Pairs or full teams of 4, but no worries about deranking because the "ranks" reset every rotation
It's basically for playing ranked modes for fun with friends against other team stacks

Find a new game

The carbon roller is pretty fun

are you suggesting a private fun battle? I don't think run speed works with the inkbrush though, but that does sound like fun. Eight anons all using a single weapon.

So it's a ranked safe mode then? Do people get upset/angry if you play bad? I don't have any friends to play with anyway ;_;

dynamo woomy

>So it's a ranked safe mode then? Do people get upset/angry if you play bad? I don't have any friends to play with anyway ;_;
I'll play with you, we just need a 4th

Sure, I'll give it a shot. /ink/ has claimed my squid looks a lot like Mad Max. Take that for what you will.