ARK FLYING HIGH!

BARK BARK, EVERYONE GET INTO ARK!

Great potential to make some money!

Other urls found in this thread:

lisk.io/foundation
blog.lisk.io/the-lisk-team-is-expanding-community-developers-hired-to-prepare-for-launch-13a4f38622a1#.yut1jryd5
linkedin.com/in/thoorens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

apparently poloniex are looking into the coin at the moment.

ARK is over $4m market cap, already overpriced

already pumped. buy ARK if you like buying other people's bags.

or buy MILO to get in on the ground floor in a coin that's 100x smaller market cap than ARK, so 100x more profit potential

aint it too late?

Yeah surely this is juts a bubble

late?

lmao nigga shits just getting started

Ok I'm gonna drop 1 million Bay and get on ARK

nice i just got in aswell, going ham!

Nah this is goin' all the way to Andromeda!

Already moved half of my ETH over to bittrex, not gunna miss this shit, I missed PIVX already. Have to get in on this one.

this shit about to hit the roof
BARK BARK ARK ARK!

No fucking way. You see those gains??

like how 15k PIVX was too late

Crypto moves fast, selling for 50% gains is nothing. When things go up, they go up 500% at a time

LEEEEEEROOOOOOOY JEEEEENKIIINZZZZZZZZ

How high do you guys think it will go if it gets on poloniex?

I think it has potential to reach at least 100k sats

Remember it launched at 3000sats and it's only at 4500

Fuck this ark shit

Buy DOPECOIN

whales holding down to accumulate?

I have 700 Ark now.

What do I do?

lmao, the dope bagholder is STILL kicking and screaming

HERE WE FUCKING GO BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G A I N Z

We are leaving orbit, so glad I dumped my baes for ark

Fuck david

>he wants to hold the bag twice
Jej

PUMP MOTHERFUCKER

P U M P
U M P
M P
P

Bay was nice, but only for like 3 days, 4 if you were extremely early. Made some profit but I'm not going long on it

it's dipping get ready to buy if you haven't already. I'm sure the current price is still undervalued.

my god these bitcoins need to come faster so i can join AHHH

kek.

Why do you buy overpriced high risk ARK instead of low risk underpriced long-term Lisk?

(ARK is a fork of Lisk)

thank you based Veeky Forums

Because Lisk's core developer himself switched to ARK ?

I told some bizraelis a couple days ago about ARK, they laughed at me. Now im the one laughing on my way to the moon

When did you get in?

Proof ?

That is literally bullshit right there.

source?

Lisk's core developer is and has always been Oliver Beddows and he is part of the Lisk Team:

lisk.io/foundation

Got in with 70% Bonus while ICO and wondered that biz called me an Idiot for that.. Still Holding bc i am not sure if Porsche or Ferrari

>ark.io
>François-xavier is a full stack developer (MetorJS and Grails) and has primarily served as scientific officer for the European Union architecting the use of satellite observation for maritime surveillance, his work being referenced by European commission, NATO, Black Sea Commission and ESA. From 2010 he is consultant for different organisation to help them organize around data collection. He was also the core developer of Lisk up until August 2016.

Same here. Wer lucky.

Dope is going to the moon fuck your ark

You're mixing up "founder" and "core developer"

Beddows is the founder and one of the core developers

Thoorens has been one of the core developers of Lisk and helped stablizing the network and brought UI improvements

blog.lisk.io/the-lisk-team-is-expanding-community-developers-hired-to-prepare-for-launch-13a4f38622a1#.yut1jryd5

linkedin.com/in/thoorens/

Nice rebuttal

kek
dream on

>ark is literally mooing

THIS IS THE FUCKING DIP, BUY NOW AND NEVER REGERET

So I wake up to a fucking sweet dip.

No crash here, look at that sick volume, 400 BTC!!! And this is the morning on the east coast.

And we all know prime moon time is the weekend. Hold throughout Thurs and Fri yes?

no, this is

I'm sitting on over 10k of ETH right now so I sold 1 to put in Ark to buy 700 of this shit coin and I double my money. So, let's go moon now.

No, buy ETH it'll go to the moon soon.

Yup, sorry lol that dip was massive but we're on the way back up already.

It hasn't even been listed anywhere else + it;s 2 days old with insane volume. Wait till the rest of the world wakes up. It's going to be crazy.

Why not both?

hi /bizrael/ I hope you are doing well and enjoying yourselves

I myself am currently sitting on 6k ARK like a fucking soldier with yall from yesterday.

I just considered selling for 40% profit but remembered I might that mistake too many times.

These weak hands are a curse because I always want to lock in profit but this time I am strapped in all the way famalampais

Wasnt ark a pump and now its over? It got pumped hard than the whales took off and now thats it..

is this nigga fudding for cheap ARK?

1) Brand new coin with fucktastic marketing

2) Altcoin Bull market

3) Not listed on Polo/Kraken

4) Weekend soon

Can you say MOON?

right now there are 5 threads in the catalog about ARK:
We should use one thread instead, as one community and I created an /ARK/ with Infos and Links.
Wish you guys will join, so we won't have such a mess with separated threads anymore.