clips.twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DBFZ will be better than Marvel x100

post cfn

Post sexy blue haired fighting game girls

First to post Azrael gets punch in the mouth

>insecure dbfzfags

no

Is the goal in Marvel just to land your big loop combo? That's all I see these streamers practicing.

who's worse: ggx2r or mvc2 old guards?

why are you so buttrendered about what i think

seems to be pretty telling of you :)

meh aris is honest about his games he plays

this
dbzf has a good roster and not random people from movies no one has watched and 20 year old games
everyone on this planet knows every one of the characters in the dragonball universe
everyone knows about goku and krillin but can you say the same about jedah and rocket raccoon and thanos and strider hiryu?

yes

trainingboar is fun in these games

fuck you

>shilling shitty game (mvci) every thread is secure
>shilling good game (dbfz) is insecure
Yea sure user...

Draw user if you're here I'm just letting you know I still want pic related but with Laura and Sean but I'm not rushing you

this. nothing is more fun than mahvel training mode

I hope you have a good time with fighting games today /fgg/!!!

Feels good to see my boy make it into Marvel. I wonder if we'll get any other characters from VSAV later

its not about randoms its about the fact that the cast is made up of literally whos, nobodies, and no real marvel reps that are new or favorites

its like they didnt care making this game just feels like a cash grab

>marvel

LMAO

I hope you die violently

mvci is just mvc3 but with less characters, worse graphics, dumbed down team mechanics and completely killed zoning

unironically, what reason is there to play this game when mvc3 is on every platform this game is releasing for AND the pc version is already getting mods to try and make it more balanced?

bullet!

Don't worry, I've got you in my backlog. Her leg is broken.

if the fgc has any sense itll go back to marvel 3 after realizing infinite is fucking trash but who knows anymore after sfv

Sagat with a headband over his eys would be godlike

>doobers

Looks like the cheapest waifubait character ever created.

t someone that didn't play vsav

I can't wait for all this goodwill to disappear when jedah becomes the braindead meme character of the month because of pinwheel tag cancels and airdash nonsense

Ready to admit MvC:I is better than Kusoball Fighter yet?

>no real marvel reps that are new or favorites
>just the most popular super heroes on the planet, from some of the most popular movies on the planet
lmao

>didnt play VSAV
I am one of the only 15 people on the planet who play VSAV, fuck off gringo

>no zoning
>marvel

>no xmen
>nobody from capcoms new series
>dlc for characters like black panther which will probably be 6 bucks per character

lmao!

>mvci is just mvc3 but with less characters
That is relative, MvC2 had a shit ton of characters but only less than 10 were viable. We have to wait and see because characters like Ghost Rider and Thor might as well not be in MvC3.

>and completely killed zoning
How do you know that?

projectiles do fuck all for chip, every character can obtain easy ways to move past projectiles because of stones, and you can outright reflect non-beam projectiles w/ advancing guard with pretty loose timing

mvci pc leak for training mode when?

thanks homie I scared you're gonna deliver it when I'm not looking at the thread and I'll lose it forever

And yeah her shin is broken as fuck its also like 3 feet long

>jedah will revive vsav by being braindead in marvel

truly he was the vampire savior

how do we get justin to stop shilling mvci, fellow kappabros?

>Viable
Oh hello there fellow tournament winning player I see you too are part of the 0.01% of skill in which certain characters become unuseably bad

>That is relative, MvC2 had a shit ton of characters but only less than 10 were viable.
this not only has nothing to do with anything, but having less characters than MVC3 is fucking inexcusable because MVCI is BLATANTLY reusing the animations/assets from mvc3 for characters like spencer and nemesis

you claimed there are no Marvel reps who are favorites though, why are you changing your argument instead of defending it?

Neptunia is shit just like your opinion.

how do we get Max to stop shilling dbfz, fellow fggbros?

twitter.com/fchampryan/status/907398457551241217

my dormammu dawg

>dooberz

vidyart.booru.org/
I'll post it here when it's done, so you know where to look for it. don't expect it any time soon lol

beams also do less damage and hits further away

Yo, Jedah actually looks cool as fuck. I have no real interest in mahvel though, but now I really hope he's not just scrap from an unfinished Darkstalkers sequel.

pretty sexy for some day 1 shit

I'm not liking MVCI though lmao

>spidey
>cap
>iron man
>ghost rider
>strange
I could go on. You are a moron

>Tekken has used the same animations since Tekken 2
>T7 GOTY
What did he mean by this?

I really hope they put her in SFV

Though that probably won't happen, knowning as Ibuki already fits the "ninja girl" niche

I think I found the only team people should be playing in this game, Viper/Ammy/Phoenix, can someone crunch this out for me? I'm too lazy to relearn it
I was sitting with raw tag Viper mid for a bit, but the only way to get a second chance is with 5 meter Phoenix

Possibly the dumbest statement I've read on this board in a long time.

You know damn well he's been playing way before day one.

clips.twitch
.tv/VenomousPoisedOrcaOneHand
My dick

>people are already coming up with 75%+ damage combos
god damn it bros
i thought mvci was going to be good, but we will soon be back to TOD kusoge

Why are people mad that other are enjoying MVCI

Dormammu, always Dormammu.

alright cool now I can disappear off /fgg/ again. Thanks again user

gentle reminder that every combo in MVCI does more damage than an equivilent one would in MVC3 because its a 2 character game and thus you have less effective health.

is paul phoenix honest?

BASED

I doubt they got very far with Darkstalkers 4, Jedah was more than likely built from the ground up.

Did you honestly expect anything else?

just use burst fucker

Yeah and it launched with more characters than a 2v2 game lmao

Well that's good for Marvel standards; I mean it's what the series' fans want.

Dude these guys with the early copy have obviously been playing the game way before anyone else don't feel too bad about it. They just won't admit it.

Succs.

tfw no JP Jedah voice

>day 1

you're retards if you don't think he was in the gameplay team

With Vega, Ibuki and now Zeku, I hope we don't get any more ninjas

oh gosh i wouldnt want that to happen to marvel
what do we do bros

now this i can get behind

five more days :)

and you morons will get btfo

where are the new original characters? and who gives a fuck about ghost rider or strange after their movies bombed LOL

nah but yours are

funny how people are defending the shills

funny, and a little bit strange

i'm this close to falling for the mvci meme bros...

Ibuki was a mistake anyway, they should never have put her in anything past SFIII.

And every character plays the exactly the same in Tekken, is the same archetype as confirmed by Aris and has the same gameplan. Hell, most of them even have the same animations and moves. You can make 150 Tekken characters in 2 weeks tops.

mvci was supposed to be the first good marvel game
it was the chosen one
but combofiend failed us

you only need 1 meter to do that dumb shit

its mahvel baby

>movies
Just as I thought. You just watch the movies and have no clue what you're talking about.

The gameplay for MvCI looks really fucking fun, I just cannot support or like anything else about the game.

I'm just going to wait for the Ultimate edition.

Not him but I said it in the previous thread, ToD is ok in a 3v3 game like MvC2 or 3 because it means losing 1/3 of your life and you still have one assist. In Infinite I expected less damage since losing a character here means 50% damage, maybe even into incoming mixup to kill the next one and end the match. It feels like it's gonna be some Hokuto no Ken shit in a month or 2.

Dreamin?

burst is useless

if monster hunter is a good sniff i'll buy mvci

why not wait until a week after release to see how the initial reception is

who's this random fat white guy on justin's stream?

Look at this shit, almost 90% with no stones or tag ins. now imagine if you add a power stone or a time stone.

Now this is what kusoge looks like.

>I dont like getting launched and juggled in Tekken
>I dont like getting setplayed to death in the corner in GG
>I dont like people hopping all over the screen in KOF
>I dont like footsies and neutral in SF
Noooooooooo, big ass combos and creativity in Marvel. Fuck that shit. Well, there are about 20 other different fighting games to play champ.

>People are judging the game's graphics on Justin's poverty stream instead of Bum1six3, honzo_gonzo or LiJoe's stream.
why?

twitter.com/fchampryan/status/907398457551241217
Why does everyone hate on MvCI again? This is sick.

Isn't there like a burst and counter-tags or something like that? Plus one of the stones can revive your teammate IIRC.