Start a business

Desperate user here
How do I start a business without any money?
Any ideas?

get a job -> get money -> invest in Ark and Dopecoin -> get rich -> start business

It's that easy.

try r9k

very easily

next question?

You can't. And furthermore you will need money and strong credit to keep it going through slow times.

Unfortunately being brilliant with a dollar with get you a cup of coffee.

Acquire money.

Why can't you get money?
If you don't have the determination to overcome that hurdle you'll fail at business.

what if the only source of income is a burger flipping job?

how much can you save even doing such jobs?
how much saved money will it require to start a business of my own?
as far as investing goes, what's the safest - mutual funds / ETF / day trading stocks?

alternatively, what if i have a few hundred thousand stashed for business? what would you recommend?

>what if the only source of income is a burger flipping job?
Acquire part time job to do in addition.
>how much can you save even doing such jobs?
Income - expenses.
>how much saved money will it require to start a business of my own?
Depends on the business.
>as far as investing goes, what's the safest - mutual funds / ETF / day trading stocks?
Mutual funds / ETF. Day trading isn't actually investing.
>alternatively, what if i have a few hundred thousand stashed for business? what would you recommend?
Depends on your skill set and the market in your area.

Full disclosure. Art College NEET. Which incidentally probably makes me just as qualified as anyone else on this shithole to advise on financial matters:
>what if the only source of income is a burger flipping job?
We said money for a business, not your personal income.

Do a kickstarter. Offer equity to friends and relatives in exchange for cash. Put up your anime figurines collection for sale. There's plenty of money out there, and there's plenty in the hands of dumb people.

>how much can you save even doing such jobs?
Quite a lot if you are willing to live like a monk and don't pay much for rent and transport

>how much saved money will it require to start a business of my own?
HOW LONG IS A PIECE OF STRING!?
Here's an idea: pick your business. On paper calculate the start up costs, then come back and ask "how do I get this"

>as far as investing goes, what's the safest - mutual funds / ETF / day trading stocks?
Index Funds are safest. but if you're working at a burger flipping joint the margins you'll make are negligible, in fact where I'm from I think you need like a minimum of 20k to put into a mutual fund. Instead: Invest in your own business, it offers better returns.
Passive income is a myth unless you're rich.

>what if i have a few hundred thousand stashed for business? what would you recommend?
Depends on your objectives? Do you want passive income? How much do you want to live on? Do you want to go full Dan Bilzarian.

Personally I'd start a business in a industry you already have a lot of contacts and expertise in, and most importantly, come home not wanting to shoot yourself in the head.

so, tl;dr -
get your buddies to pool all your resources and start a business in which everyone is somewhat skilled and interested, like any other company - microsoft, apple, etc., and hope to get lucky.

Ctrl + F for kneepads gives 0 results. Good work, you guys must be offering actual advice

Offer a service which only requires sweat equity at a small scale of operation. Proof reading...website building...prostitution, whatever.

Web businesses require very little initial capital. Learn to program.

Go where the money are, seasonal jobs at places with lots of people and tourism. Even burger flipping pays a lot more there and you usualy get a place to stay for free while working there, not to mention hotel/restaurant staff, bartending etc. Tourists usually tip well and when you consider the amount of traffic you get it's a poor man's goldmine, so keep that in mind. You live like a dog for a year or two and save as much money as possible and you're good to go.

Dude, im from México city, there are a lot of goods here like antiques, exclusive and rare materials from pytamids of teotihuacan like obsidiana figures,, letw start a bussiness

Not really, there is no TL;DR version because you didn't ask a specific question.

One thing I will say is don't say "hope to get lucky" do you due diligence, become autismo level experts in your business so as to minimize risk of failure.

>specific
yeah, i just answered the specific part in my own head.
as much as i have racked my brain, my post seems the logical conclusion to my specific situation.

>due diligence
yes, i'm getting more diligent with every passing day.

>autismo level experts
yes, i'm getting more autistic with every passing day.

thanks for your posts.

anything more i should ponder over?

Yeah, only work with people who are passionate and trustworthy. If you are gonna team up with friends, or even hire someone as employee no. 1 for godssakes don't do it as a favour of them, or hire them if you suspect them of being flaky.
TL;DR only work with people as (emotionally/fiscally) invested as you are

cool, thanks.
even i believe now that our autistic levels of emotional investment translate to a major part of our success.

Plug into the awesome power of autismoness
>pic unrelated... unless your business involves dressing up to sell product

Best advice-

Move back home with parents, Get a wage cuck job and save every single paycheck.
in 6 months time, you should have a couple of grand aside to set up a very simple but moderately profitable, self-employed business.
(think drinks cart at festivals, etc)

Operating this first business will give you a crash-course in business basics.

if you're not prepared to move back home with parents for 6 months,
seek out new enterprise schemes in your area.
they offer very friendly loans (meaning they're flexible on how and when you pay them back)

after 2 years of fine-tuning your first simple business, duplicate your profitable business model. Copy and paste a few times. Hire extra staff if needs be.

after a year of owning two or more small, simple businesses, and saving AS MUCH of your profits as you can (seriously be sure sure to live far below your means)

invest your savings in a more ambitious venture.

Then, duplicate this venture, and so forth.

When you have a shit-ton of savings you should put your money to work for you and invest in property and/or shares.

Acquire a skill, earn more and save more.