Big dump is coming guys. gonna correct to at least 0.7, You have been warned

Big dump is coming guys. gonna correct to at least 0.7, You have been warned.

DOPECOIN is hopecoin

Happening as we speak. Will it recover though?

LOL AT THESE MOVEMENTS

thanks for the warning OP

is it just me or did some idiot just get eaten alive at the bottom?

nice man. I knew it wasn't going past a buck, still too much of a noob to pull the trigger though. I had a gut feeling, but I suppose it doesn't mean much unless you act on it.

Still learning, but I'm liking my instincts so far. Just need more experience.

sick timing m8, wish i could've increased my holdings

is there such a thing as a 5 minute dead cat bounce? lol

anything is possible in crypto

I have 1000 pivx now how do i setup a masternode

Its going to go well beyond $1, this is just a temporary retrace.

you need 10k.

I was comparing looking at the fact that it has ~50 million coins in circulation. It would have to have a much higher market cap than DASH to achieve price parity, no? I still don't understand if the market cap argument is a meme or not. I mean, you could point to ETH, but it is kind of an anomaly, not the norm.

Also, with the amount of growth in the past 24 hours, it was inevitable it would correct. FOMO wasn't THAT strong to go higher at that point. I should've made an extra couple hundred bucks. However, that's assuming I timed the dip correctly.

PIVX has had my full attention but I havent profited from it over the past 3 hours. What else is worth looking at right now?

ARK

Does it have any steam left?

ARK is the next play. I’m moving my PIVX profits over there until Saturday

The dip happening right now is from people who are profit taking and leveraging down with money changing hands. This will shake out over the next week, possibly faster, and it'll be back to $1, except this time as the floor.

This coin has a serious future one way or the other with the anonymity features and wallet staking. Its also far cheaper to get a masternode for it than it is for dash still, so you'll see people interested in that still coming in because shared masternodes are discouraging due to having to trust 3rd parties. That said it likely not getting on polo will slow things, I'd still be shocked if it didn't hit at least $3/coin by the end of the year. If it gets on polo we'll likely be looking at $10 coins.

ARK is dead, don't bother.

Why though? I keep seeing it suggested, but after looking at it myself, it just seems like it's going down after a small pump today.

Yea, PIVX has more momentum than any coin atm. Glad I'm somewhat strapped in here. And thanks for the projections, I'll keep that in mind.

also, what about AMP? I like the idea and it's not really been pumped.

>tfw people told me to sell when it hit 0.45$

hm i hope it tanks so i can get in with 2k$

>IT'S ALREADY RISING AGAIN AFTER THE DIP
NONHOLDERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

500 at 25000 and 750 at 65000

To the moon