/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #929 - CROCKED Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FvKqoXu7JTM
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
youtu.be/m0g0RB1Mq8s?list=LL4_8vc5_0224MSksuiuPmFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7wCsFLyPQtc
timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171107T00&p0=179&msg=sonic forces&ud=2&font=hand
youtube.com/watch?v=kpMQeqoFayk&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope

CHAOTIX'D

Nothing really matters.

>Croced.
Sonic actually felt a pang of jealousy.

I was promised bread

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

Sonic isn't canon

>youtu.be/FvKqoXu7JTM

OTP

This is true.

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

Shadow is better than Sonic.

I want to do the sexual with female sonic

seems about right

Does anyone like sonamy?

Within the gameplay of Sonic Battle, Shadow's running speed is higher than Sonic, which reflects how Shadow's run skill is described.

B U T

It is important to remember that Sonic fought a 10 round battle against Ultimate Emerl, and destroyed him, in less than 30 seconds. Which means that Sonic was fighting with much more power than the rest of the game. Which means that Sonic's skills in the rest of the game was only his casual relaxed no effort level.

>boom
>has skin-colored arms
What did they mean by this?

I want male Knuckles to chuckle with female Sonic.

He'd rather flex his muscle

Also will never happen

Nips love their tropes.

You WILL buy my game

Well, it is one of the most popular ships in the series.

Yeah

youtu.be/m0g0RB1Mq8s?list=LL4_8vc5_0224MSksuiuPmFQ

Or else what?

SHUT UP, TAILS!

Make me.

I want to feel bad for them and defend them a little here but with all the drama they keep starting they can fuck right off

Who's Sonamy? Is that like Son Goku? Is Sonic ripping off Dragon Ball even more now?

Do you guys still update your booru in the OP

Guess what Shadow sent in Amy's dms

GREEN > BLUE

Here's a cute Amy for you, user.

Sonic +Amy

Funny you mention that because Sonic and Amy was influenced by this couple

i love sonc

>tfw no Sonic Rush 3
I wish they would make a story around the Chaos and Sol Emeralds again. And make Blaze interact with other characters that aren't Sonic and Cream, like Knuckles and Shadow and Rouge too, of course.

Didn't Amy basically get retconned to a Chi Chi rip off? I remember she was more of a tomboy and just liked Sonic back in the CD days

Fuck off

Just give Blaze her own game

Shame the Mania crew are too obsessed with nostalgia to consider games with other characters

This

She was always just a girly girl. CD's manual even describes her as energetic.

How is Sonic x Sonia ship? Sonic? Sonia?

Moe

That's not retconned, that's exactly what Chi-Chi's character arc was like. She starts off as a tomboy in Dragon Ball and then when she marries Goku she becomes more annoying and like a stereotypical Asian mother in DBZ.

Infinite is Tails as a Phantom Thief

Alright, you know the drill

Fuck
Marry
Kill

Omega > Gemerl > Metal Sonic > Gamma > Hard-Boiled Heavies

She was only a tomboy in the comics really, she's just a girl on a mission.

I do

Because the nips hate women

Kill the three
We need a K.T.E game

fuck shadow
marry sonic
kill silver

Whitehead said that he likes the Modern cast & he'd be cool with adding them in future games, actually

When do we get a MBM/Puyo Puyo crossover and get Sonic x Arle shipping fuel

Fuck Sonic
Marry Silver
Kill Shadow

Swap Metal for Gemerl, then Gemerl for Gamma.

Boom Sonic is the most nervous of Sonics.

>Fuck
Sonic
I'm sure he'll be fun in bed

>Marry
Shadow
He comes across as the thoughtful loyal type

>Kill
Silver
Nothing against him he just looks like he'd be a bad lay and a boring husband 2bh

>Sonic x Arle
Never post this again

Worth watch Sonic Boom?

When is Sonic gonna man up & date that Amy?

What a rude rat

Reminder Silver is a shit design and his only gimmick is that he's a psychic from the future with no semblance of a personality

>Someone saved my art
Thank you user, glad you liked it

CHRONIC THE HEDGEHOG

Rude

What did she mean by this?

If you love to laugh, yes. In all seriousness as someone from /co/ who loves watching garbage, it's probably my favorite thing airing, best thing since Gumball in 2011.

It's really cute, I was planning on making it more visible in photoshop but I got lazy.

Just ignore his samefagging
His ass is still raw from the last thread

They've fucked.

Boom Sonic probably, the manning up part is probably debatable

She's reaching Christmas cake age.

Yeah it's not the best quality (I took it on my phone). I can try and take a better quality pic tomorrow sometime if you'd like.
Maybe I'll try and draw sonamy again if I get any good ideas.

MANIC'S GOT A COKE JAW.

How many of their friends know?

Not even the fag from the last thread, I just wanted to say it because it's true. Silver's never added anything of value outside of Rivals 2 and even that required retconning an old character for him to work

Motherfucker's just padding and part of the reason people hate Sonic's friends

>

The phone quality isn't so bad, it's just pencil drawing doesn't show up very well

It looks ok irl. I'll try and see if I can even get it of a similar quality to this cuz they both look the same irl.

MY DUDE DOES COCAINE FOR BREAKFAST

I never played Rivals 2, what was his backstory there?

I always thought the concept of Silver could work, someone who travels back in time to unfuck the future sounds fun.

user, you found the computer room?

>he just looks like he'd be a bad lay
but he can do kinky shit with his powers, user

Yeah, he's the only that doesn't like Silver.

DANCE

youtube.com/watch?v=7wCsFLyPQtc

There are only 57 days left until Sonic Forces is out. Yes that's right, just fifty seven (fifty seven) days left until Sonic Forces is released in the US.

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171107T00&p0=179&msg=sonic forces&ud=2&font=hand

It's basically the same exact shit as 06 but Espio becomes his partner because why the fuck not. Eggman Nega comes to the past to fuck the future and Silver goes to the past to unfuck the future

Again, Silver hardly ever adds anything worth value outside of his time travel gimmick and it's hard to do that over and over again because then you get the question why he doesn't just stay in the past or something. It's like Blaze but makes less sense, and until Chip Sonic games always had a problem with characters having a very well-defined, single arc in a game but then showing up in the next for no reason despite their wrapped up arc in the last one

He's the only one who speaks in that certain kind of way, yeah

I wish I didn't watch this show so much that I remember the exact song this picture is from
youtube.com/watch?v=kpMQeqoFayk&spfreload=10
god I'm so autistic

It's easy to tell by the first few posts there was some samefagging going on.

My pal Sonic

my pal

What would Rougey Rose's personality be like?

my

Thanks, user.