/vn/ - Ai Edition

Visual Novel General #1621

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13912637
store.steampowered.com/app/694520/
i.imgur.com/YaqDtEz.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=yS4E0igoCeI
mega.nz/#!BUZ2yKjR!aHGG7pgYS9AnUx11TXv8vy8JBNAOjzGBJvwZa_iMDoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tennis

Cute things need to be called cute!

strawpoll.me/13912637

Reminder to vote for best Subabibi girl

>downsampled image-kun making an OP with his shitty image

kek

Ayana is the god they talk about in Subahibi who 'sees everything, knows everything, yet does nothing' That was my interpretation of her. At any rate, i think she was supposed to be a metaphor for things that are unknown/knowledge beyond human reach. She does talk about death a lot with the characters.

SCA-DI loves us!

>only sells like 2000 copies outside Japan

Kimika is cute!

the cg itself is unimportant. What matters is the message it sends. It is understandable that they want to make as much $ as possible, and to do that by widening your available market to sell to is perfectly acceptable. What is unacceptable is the refusal to include it in a standalone official or "unofficial" patch. What is absolutely despicable is DMCA'ing a FAN PATCH that restores content they themselves REFUSE to add.

They cited the removal being for legal reasons, but they're being selective. They're only removing content they're concerned about being illegal, not content that is actually illegal. For example in some places any representations of rape (except for educational uses) is illegal, facesitting and 69'ing is illegal in other places. As is depictions of women uncovered outside of their home.
If you give a company an inch in regards to censorship, they will stretch it to obscene levels to maximize profits without regard to artistic integrity. They're ACTIVELY making legal threats against anyone who restores their censored works to the original release.
The fact that people think this is remotely okay just because "it's 1 cg bro lol" or "dude it's just dogfucking, nobody cares" blows my mind. Didn't nutaku or whoever start actively redrawing in game content that featured flat chested girls into giving them huge breasts? Is this okay because it's "Just one character bro" "Dude she looks young, she could be 12, but with those tig ol' bitties she's definitely 22"?
Where do you draw the line? After they've changed all references of a woman's breasts to her "eyes"? after characters themselves are drawn to be something entirely different in the name of legality? Isn't it not a translation at that point but an entirely different product? There's making changes to something to help better convey the original intention, then there's actively rewriting it to be something completely different solely for political and sales reasons.

The heck is this and why is it early access
store.steampowered.com/app/694520/

trash EVN

God, the dog autist is back at it.

S-Suki... suki... pls...

>this screenshot from steam
holy fucking shit what the fuck?

First they came for the bestiality, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a dog fucker.

Then they came for the small tits, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a DFC lover.

Then they came for the lolis, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a lolicon.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

What game? They talk about 'the anime' the names come from, so is this a separate reference?

You rang for me user?

Bullies!

Now you're just asking for it.

Q: What are your top 3 favorite eroge?

SCA-DI: That's tough. How about three of my personal favorites, and my objective top 3 eroge ever?
Top 3 eroge:
1. Fate/stay night
2. Dokyuusei
3. CLANNAD

Is Subahibi flopping?

>f/sn and clannad
he probably visits reddit too

>that 50% elongated face
>that man torso
>that gravekeeper's hand
The fuck is this

>it also happesn to reflect how I felt when writing the game
I see, so that's why Subahibi was so bad

I mean, they really look nothing like Kyou and Ryou though. Ryou maybe, but definitely not Kyou.

Those are not his personal favorites.

Just die already. You will be happier that way.

I see the air intakes.

Stop liking Subahibi.

I'd have to like it first

Stop liking ikikoi.

The absolute deal-breaker for me.
The game is very negative on body image and self-esteem. The MC is constantly pressured to stay fit and criticized for her diet. She's called "piggy" "sow" and "dumb b*****" almost every scene by Saito. It was beginning to feel extremely degrading, frustrating, and sexist. I don't know how we are supposed to like him at all. He is a disgusting character and cruel. I get that he is supposed to be a "sadist" but there is a fine line between that and just being a jerk. There is a bad ending where the MC overeats and gains weight. The guys get so disgusted they drop her. Seriously? This is a game for women?

Furthermore, the MC suffers from social anxiety and low self-esteem. Whenever she expresses her frustrations or says something self-deprecating, both of the guys ignore her and Saito even makes fun of her further. Great.

Why do people have shit taste? My taste transcends that which is known to man yet people don't like it?

Each and everyone of you, kill yourselves right now.

the elongated face is killing me. I don't know how to feel other than horrified that someone looked at this and said "ok"

>originally started shitposting about subahibi mocking its writing
>unironically starting to fall in love with it

t. Frontwing shill

For a second it reminded me of Terraformars.

I'd like to suck Ayana's cock.

>Terraformars.
how is that?

No idea. I've never read it but I saw some pictures. I have it in the backlog but I've not read manga in a while because VNs consume most of my weeb time.

I love childhood friends
especially Sumika!

the fuck is this

I hate Ai, literally garbage

slut

>Amane's nervous voice in the common route when talking about how she doesn't eat much meat
It all makes sense now.

Faggot

Nigger

Cuck

Retard

Cute!

uhhh.... but she eats my meat all the time?

This is lewd! Too lewd!
i.imgur.com/YaqDtEz.jpg

>That pussy and right leg
Kill it before it lays eggs.

len-chan is for breeding!

>when your fireteam leader fucks up
Rip. Also who else does Ai's mom voice? She sounds super familiar.

What's the Dark Souls of VNs?

Are there any Soulslike VNs?

Kurovadis I guess.

I like the cut of your jib

>tfw wageslaving didn't give me the chance to finish this
fuuuuck I LOVE GAYS!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=yS4E0igoCeI

Ikusa Megami is the dark souls of eroge.

It's really good, although the twists were really obvious.

Subahibi

fuck off faggot

reding is gud

How is she holding that book

Not a regular here. any translated visual novel that feature exploration of a fantasy world?

kamidori, bunny black, ultimate boob wars, eiyuu senki.

Any link for the Subahibi OST? All torrents on Nyaa are dead.

fucking magic

I'll give you a link for it if you find me a download for the Kikokugai OST.

MY FUCKING DICK

mega.nz/#!BUZ2yKjR!aHGG7pgYS9AnUx11TXv8vy8JBNAOjzGBJvwZa_iMDoU

Is this the original or the remastered version

Original

Google "subahibi ost download" and pick the first site, it has some direct download from some site called app.box. Give that a try, can't post the link because moot2 thinks it's spam

WAAAH WAAAAH

Does the remastered soundtrack not exist in the world

キモッ!

shut the fuck up

Why isn't there an Onee-chan Paradise?

why are there so many rudeposters this month? please dont be rude

I've never seen a loli onee-chan, that's why

then don't call maru-san disgusting

It's called Berochu

Maru-san IS disgusting. Facts must must be respected.

shut up retard

You ARE disgusting.

No one actually likes Maru, right? She's old, a cow, and a pig.

shut the fuck up already, retard

i said NO RUDEPOSTING
everyone must get along