/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 12th of September:
490 BC – Battle of Marathon: The conventionally accepted date for the Battle of Marathon. The Athenians and their Plataean allies, defeat the first Persian invasion force of Greece.
1309 – The First Siege of Gibraltar takes place in the context of the Spanish Reconquista pitting the forces of the Kingdom of Castile against the Emirate of Granada resulting in a Castilian victory.
1919 – Adolf Hitler joins the German Workers' Party (later the Nazi Party).
1943 – World War II: Benito Mussolini, dictator of Italy, is rescued from house arrest on the Gran Sasso in Abruzzi, by German commando forces led by Otto Skorzeny.
1938 – Adolf Hitler demands autonomy and self-determination for the Germans of the Sudetenland region of Czechoslovakia.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

>News
CK2 DD 11/09
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1043472
EU4 DD 05/09
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1042506

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes 0.033
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.8.4 - 05/09/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13897979/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeehaw

>get 200 years into a ck2 save
>game takes twice sometimes thrice as long to complete a single year

ah yes the sweet breeze of blinding agony washing over me

>migrate
can we STOP using one of my trigger words every time?

3rd for HOI4 needs to not be shit

Is Victoria 2 ever getting a new DLC?

reminder that this is a thiccy viccy general
strawpoll.me/13897979/

Can I force kidnapped men to be my concubines If I play as female ruler in HIP?

holy fugg standing armies are expensive as shit in mayo
now I get the "how did you build all that shit with a small nation like switzerland" question

yeehaw

horace manns school for the deaf

beutefel

>blobbing as switzerland

how is this blobbing faggot
it's my core

>2 brown countries next to each other

What is the fundamental difference between a Great War and a war with a bunch of GPs fighting?

gonna go to sleep now, thought you guys should know.

The great wars automatically have "great war capitulation" as wargoals. Also I think there can be no white peace.

has anyone tried the RoTK mod for ck2? is it any good?

good night lads

good morning lads

grorious

it's morning

I accepted and they never gained a privilege,
Is this broken? I'm hovering over the decision and no tooltip comes up.

Good night based cowtits poster

I did it, boys. It wasn't that difficult actually, but the sphere micro was just tedious.

why do you have 62 infamy

Sadly no. Even with DW. Some things are just hardcoded.

My gpu got fried, and I didn't even get to work on the conversion.
Give me suggestions, how should I get this meme through to HOI3.

>Should I keep the Mordovians (they replaced Ruskies) as USSR in the late game? Or maybe do something different? Frenchies, byzantines?
>What fascist states should emerge as potential Axis? Should I go BUF and become a Fascist major?

This shit became so much of a clusterfuck I can't even comprehend it. Want a detailed rundown?

More? I need it for...reasons. CK2 reasons.

Congrats? You did it all. Now kys and play something else.

12 points from the war with Prussia (should have used something other than Acquire State, in retrospect)

40 points for becoming Gross with all the Habsburg possessions

Oh, and 10 points for creating SGF and then annexing it, because I'm already gonna go way over the infamy limit so why not squeeze some more prestige out of it.

What the fuck is this loot scare shit?
Finders keepers

>This shit became so much of a clusterfuck I can't even comprehend it. Want a detailed rundown?

No, this looks like pure shit. "Muslims win in Iberia" games are just depressing. And the Byzanines are still there. Austria is still a monster. Blobs, blobs everywhere. I can't withhold all of my puke.

Also, convert to DH. It's easier.

Man, how do i even fix this shit.

Never mind I am retarded and it decided to fix it self.

>Muslims win in Iberia
They did, but they lost Mesopotamia because of Syriacs, who got sandwiched between three competing regional powers, and thus maintained their ''''independence''''. However, most of South America (Algharb) is muslim, except for Danish Catholic colony of Brasaland (the reformation never stuck there for whatever reason). The chinks colonized California and United States is a fucking monarchy. And Mayapan endured thanks to foreign influences.

The North America, 1836 AD.
>Kingdom of America: The secessionist state that wanted to be the beacon of liberty and democracy ultimately adopted the constitutional monarchy system after a rebellion in 1810. They still prattle about their independence and self-governance.
>Dutch (actually: Flemish) Mexico: Maybe it will not be so shitty like in OTL.
>Fusang: Chink colony and an eldritch abomination that should not exist. But, so shouldn't any of the South American moorish colonies.

This world is fucking crazy.

imagine being so retarded you actually play this

Too much autism went into that one. Even if I despise this shit as much as you do.

I thought Memes and Talcum was supposed to prevent border gore?

>

G RO B

>blobbing as mountain jews
actually disgusting

>Danish Catholic
>most of South America is Muslim
>royalist America

Good fucking God, it's even WORSE than Hegemonia. I guess at least it's nice the Syriacs have made a comeback. I don't think I want to see this.

>those borders

Please stop. Please. Just stop. It's not crazy. It's ugly. Chink colony is nothing new though.

I mean I don't want to burst your bubble, but this doesn't seem like it'd be something worth seeing through to the end. This would only maybe appeal to the favela monkeys who run rampant here, because muh "Catholic stronk". This just doesn't seem like a world anyone would want to see. I don't want you wasting your time either.

I mean that Dutch Mexico is nice, and hopefully Prot/Reformed, but it simply doesn't beat out all the negatives.

Think Zoroastrians get a unique mechanic next patch since it'll be Iranian focused too?

I think these only blobbing was constanz and sundgau because they were bordering zurich. Looks pretty aesthetic desu.

No one cares about meme religions

+5 opinion with people who know nothing about zoroastrianism other than they got raped into being brown by sand "people"

>muh
>stronk
>wahh le muslims
stop typing you embarrassing corny fucking 14 year old anime loser

i know they worship fire and kings are supposed to marry their sisters
which is hot

They lost 30 pops in a plague again jej

literally the reddit target audience right here
I bet you've had an unironic messalian playthrough

uhm no sweety i only do ironic playthroughs

Basically CK2, gotcha

>the plague wiped out the muslims and made orthodox domninant again
proof there's a god

>five free diplomats

Did RezMar finally posted a link without virus?

I'm starting an Austria game in V2. What would God want me to accomplish with it, anons?

Danubian Federation, unite slavs and magyars under the benevolent Habsburg Rule. Remember to get Bosnia and kick out the Ottomans from the Balkans.

Should I get colonies or sphere and protect as many uncivs as I can?

Please no. If you want to colonize so badly then take the Levant and maybe the Suez Canal.

Use all your time to destroy the Ottoman Empire and take over the balkans. Also ally with Prussia at the beginning. You can fuck them later.

>bunch of crazy ass "good" germans loot your holdings
>no hard feelings freund?

It's for a good cause

Keep posting, interesting world, and it gets extra points for being so triggering.

Are you planning on creating decisions for the majors? Vanilla with random borders is not very great

Any tips for Milan in M&T? Does Ambrosian Republic exists and does it work any different than in vanilla?

Could you pls take Augsburg and keep it from becoming the shithole it is today.

gsg, are vicky 2's DLC easilly piratable like in CK2? am too poor to buy errything.

I stopped playing CKII in 2012. Are ther any DLC I shouldn't use?

Read the OP, friend. Be sure to install gsg.

It still exists but its nothing special,just lose your ruler with no heir before same year limit as in EU4.
Also Milan has decent but nothing special ideas.

Reported for pedophilia.

Might be a dumb question but do I have to tick the mods I want to play every single time I launch Vicky 2? I know it's just a couple of clicks but sometimes I forget.

oh boy I made a terrible mistake, I had a young female cathar empress in CK2 so I thought, hey let's adopt absolute cognatic so that I lose my relationship penalty with non-heretic vassals. Now all the borders are ugly as shit, and my next heir is non-dynastic, I can only hope the current ruler lives long enough to switch back to agnatic-cognatic

Yes. I'm not sure there's a command or setting to get it as default.

What should a late game army look like in HPM?
Are tanks and planes worth the cost?

cute

and it took just one very long reign for the situation to get this terrible

This. Post wasn't by me btw. I've heard that planes are extremely op

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Well,time for a meme run.

Joke submod or severe map bug?

You're most welcome user.

I opened up the console and moved there by hand dummy.
Taking bets if Byzantines can survive with extra cores.

Kinda, you have to take the GW capitulation, but you can avoid any other wargoals.

Doesn't Austria have to release all its minors to form Greater Germany?

They don't worship fire. The fire functions akin to an icon in Greek Orthodoxy. It's not god, but it does symbolize him
Why fight Prussia as Austria unless you want to go Greater Germany?

absolutely disgusting

You attempts to fit in is sad and pathetic.

Yes, the launcher is an older one so it doesn't remember.

Doing an Ethiopian run in ck2

1-5 jewish
6-0 coptic

jesus

Does anyone know where this modifier comes from?

>local wealth
>once it reaches half the local infrastructure costs it upgrades a thing
Well,gg to your improved farm estate

good point jej

Never mind found it

check ruler traits

Is it too late to start in The Alexiad start in ck2 and reform the roman empire?

What do you mean?

If you talk full blown Trajan, yeah it's a bit pointless anyway

>Have a ton of history books that I wanna read

>Can't stop playing /gsg/ games

So, what provinces do I really need to form the south german federation?