/PIVX/ Overtaking DASH edition

>600+% increase in 7 days
>Highest volume coin on Bittrex
>more than 4 times the volume of ETH
>Now up to #12 on all global crypto currencies and rising

It's gonna crash in like 5 mins hit a dollar now too long ago. There's nearly 500 whales involved in this shit we are about to see some money being spread around and it's not gonna be pretty for hodlers.

Simple guide to buy PIVX for newcoiners
>buy Bitcoin on coinbase
>create an account on Bittrex
>transfer the Bitcoin from coinbase to the wallet on Bittrex
>Buy PIVX with bitcoin on Bittrex
>????
>Profit

i remember how that was said about dash @30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100$

really makes me think

old thread

>Sellers are this salty they sold their PIVX
It's not too late to rejoin the winning team

Yeah, I bought in at $0.16 and sold at $0.45 thinking I was the big cheese.. Fuck me.. I bought back in at $0.90 barely have the portfolio I started with.. so annoyed at myself..

Both of these shitcoins are about to be smoked by dope coin, you've been warned, don't miss the party.

STILL KICKING AND SCREAMING

you can't make this shit up

I want to buy but there's no way this thing isn't going to correct soon

Just look at the 1 day chart FFS

FUCK OFF ALREADY

is it too late to join PIVX party?

it's going to correct after $100

probably, price has gone up 600%+ in a couple of days ago, it might go up a bit more but it's clearly going to crash soon.

Half the world is looking at PIVX now just "waiting for the dip" and they have been doing that since it went from 16 to 40. As soon as it dips everyone is going to buy because they have been waiting for so long and are frustrated they didn't buy earlier. IF a dip comes any time soon it's just going to propel the coin out of the stratosphere.

THE MOON AWAITS US BOYS

Exactly. I sold twice when I thought there'd be a dip but it just kept on climbing and i bought back in.

Look at SIA coin, on polo too.
On a dip atm, should be in for a wild ride the next 6 months!
Easy 10x
Check out what it does/how it works.

Dont say i didn't warn you all!
Screenshot this.

>14 billion coins

why?

Its a could storage, so I guess they needed to start with alot.

TURBULENCE HOLD STEADY LADS.

finally, a dip

i was waiting for this to happen, not that i'm buying or selling but it just inching and inching up is nausea inducing

didnt last long kek

they bought the dip boys

NOCOINERS THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET ON BOARD THE PIVX MOON ROCKET. FINAL PIT STOP BEFORE IT SURGES TO $1

Yes, it's been coming a longggg time, it's a relief more than anything.

we literally are at 1$ tho m8

Not quite, close though. Is it true we already hit $1 before? I've been away for a few hours... Is it due to Bitcoin fluctuations?

don't think the dip is quite over yet, think there'll be some time before we hit 100k

yeah, only sats matter for altcoins, dollar prices is calculated off btc price, it was at $1.02 at one point

So what's so special about this meme coin compared to others?

bull flag?

~52 btc sell wall @ 90k

should be interesting to see how if the volume can move through that

i guess some whale is trying to dump the price down to trigger his purchase order @ 82k sats

This hodling is pretty nice. Anyone still think it's going to swing hard within the next few hours?

DDDDDDIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPP

Bros should I buy this dippening?

I think so man. Wish I had sold over $1.00 and bought here, so I would buy. This looks like a decent correction, still bullish I think?

SELL SELL SELL

Scam is over looks like

>that spread

This is the dip. This is your last chance to buy before it rises above $1 and stays there. Judge how low it's going to go at your own discretion. Most likely between 0.8 and 0.7.

It's just a correction Capt. FUD

that was a pretty steep dip, holy shit

new to this shit but am interested, any sites that give a good run down/explenation?

who the fuck sold at ~$0.50??? LOL

and somebody else destroyed around ~$0.66 im pretty sure lolool

you mean 50 sats or dollars? That was crazy, it dipped for half a second to 50k sats then immediately back up to 70. Seems to be recovering at 80+ now.

500 @ 25000
just picked up 750 @ 65000
to the moon! anyone have the masterstaking infographic?

If you even have to ask that question, you know it to be true. Don't make the same mistake others did with BAY yesterday with the pump threads

I'M FUCKING HODLING YOU NIGGERS

Buying a resource with an unlimited supply hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhqhqhqhqhqhqhqhqhqhqhqhqhhahqhhdhfhfiisbwjdhdbaidbfksjdbfjajab

Definitely the same shill who was in the last thread telling everyone Bitbay was going to the moon.

these threads are like 50-75% shills, not even an exaggeration.

I'm a newfag on Veeky Forums and holy shit you guys have a lot of shills here. And they're so obvious too. Didn't the sticky say "no advertising"?

Did anyone buy at 70k sat?

You guys do realize that nearly everyone here who got in on pivx are up at least 1000% at this point right? A 20% dip today is nothing relatively.

I bought at 68k

Excellent work.

Testing $1 again soon. $2 after midnight tonight?

"Hello, Audi dealership? Do you have any pic related at your location?"

PIVX is the next DASH, it will reach 50$ minimum the next months . HOLD and you can fill up your garage.

I bought at 60k, still hodling.

>it will reach 50$ minimum the next months
$5 is probably a more realistic goal for the short term. $50 would be a $2.5 billlion marketcap.

Maybe it is, but if big whales come and do the same that they did to DASH, everything is possible

Would require much more than what happened to Dash, that would put it at over triple Dash's current market cap, I'm not seeing it. $5 would put it right under 1/3 the current market cap of Dash which seems more sensible since it probably won't be on polo.

>he didn't buy during the dip
Get in now. After the weekend traders start buying the new bottom will be >$1

T-tomorrow is the day, r-right guys?

plan on buying friday morning after transfercoin pumps