pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>WIP Ship Design Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh
>Another Ship Design Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php
>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

ENDLESS SPACE 2
>Official and Unofficial Wiki
wiki.endless-space.com
endless-space-2.wikia.com
>Community Hub
www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Fix for Civ IV BTS XML errors:
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District
>/civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WOLRDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Fuck Wiz

It's more like "whatever get people mad will sell", really.
The leftie will comment "oh no, these people are horrible", and the others will say "that's not at all what happened".

It's a sad state and the fact that Paradox abuses that to avoid criticism is really pathetic.

So how's the Synthetic Dawn DLC looking? Will it make the game less shit?

1.9 when?

We're at the bottom of the barrel right now. The only way to make the game more shit is to make sectors mandatory.

it's funny because people keep saying that and it keeps being wrong

also fuck spiders

>fuck spiders
I'm not one to judge your fetish, but it's fucking gross.

At least wait until she turns into a human.

Spiders are shit.

what about spider centaurs

I'm not going to google that.

Sneks>Spiders

what, you aren't familiar with monmusu? never seen a drider before?

I though driders were half-spider, not spider centaurs.
And given how weird some spiders are. Like the clock spider, the trapdoor spider, the-

What the fuck did you just said, you little shit?

spider centaur, as in top half is human/bottom half is spider
not like top half spider bottom half horse
that would be fucking weird

The best

>top half spider bottom half horse
Okay, shut up now. You're talking too much about unpleasant things.
Though maybe the spider centaur would be these spiders with a small body but giant legs.

I count 10 limbs here. Assuming her "knees" aren't legs but whatever the spiders use to grab things.

Her legs are actually pedipalps.

Oh, that's how you call them.

REPORTED
SAGED
HIDDEN
CALLED THE COPS

>want to play pacifist in stellaris
>everyone around me is militaristic
Am I supposed to set myself to aggressive to get them into a federation and then change back?

Does anyone have an image of the fuzzy Drider from MGQ?

Liberate them, baka.

Which? If it's the one I think you're talking about she has a lot of exposed nipples.

Welcome to Stellaris, where the game is rigged to force you to war your neighbours, but penalizes you for doing so.

somehow I'M the bad guy.txt

>kid throwing stone in garden.jpg

The one I'm thinking of had horns and was more demonic in appearance.
Her fuzzier carapace and claws looked comfier than the other spider that always gets posted though.

i don't remember her but wow mgq art is worse than i remember

This one?

Top man. Thanks.

Weird that the Monster Encylopedia got the legs correctly but the Monster Musume doesn't.
Anyone can start some Heroes of Might and Magic to check how their driders are like?

Paradox got a few top tier artists but that conversation is better left for /mggg/.

Spiders have 8 legs and a pair of pedipalps, not 6 legs and pedipalps. Musume got it right.

Musume has 8 legs, pedipals, plus the arms.

Arms aren't legs and spiders don't have human torsos.

Oh no, Paradox will also make the Monster Girl Quest game? Will everything be DLC as well?

It's as free as the first game. It's also out, partially translated and an actual game.

Wait a minute. Are we talking about the same Paradox that are doing Stellaris, or is it a strange coincidence?

It's a strange coincidence. The game is called Monster girl quest: Paradox.

Phew, I was scared for a moment that Paradox "Everything White Is Evil" Interactive took over.

>Monstergirl quest: Lose and watch your girlfriend be raped by a Somali immigrant

Does Monster Encyclopedia / Mesume have Androids, dolls, robot, etc girls?

>New Positions DLC : only 19,99£, dear customer
>it was a lot of hard work to come up with these!

>what, you want spanking, BJ and other stuff? Are you insane?!?

That's basically KISS with CM3D 2

Yes.

Cool

Stellaris is weird, the actual best approach for alliances is to be neither pacifist or militaristic because the debuffs matter way more than the buffs

That's sad, I remember having a lot of "fun" with CM3D and its expansion, I didn't know the second game was such a DLCfest.

Honestly, you're better off not doing alliances. The AI will always stab you in the back, accidentally or not.
They'll drag you to war, and then sue for peace before you can capture any planet while opposing to everything you say.

If you're militaristic you can just fight them and liberate them

So should I disable sectors? I imagine that disabling them makes the game too easy, but as it stands right now, the ai is retarded.

Am new.

Pros of disabling sectors :
>you get to micromanage them.
Cons of disabling sectors :
>you get to micromanage them.

So the solution is to build whatever shit you want, tell the sectors to NOT build new buildings or replace them, and then add the planets to a sector so that they upgrade the buildings.

The problem is when I conquer some random xeno and take his planets as reparations while am already at my planet cap.
I found myself with 6+ planets above the limit.

Then just build the stuff and quickly add them. Unless you fucked up real bad, you shouldn't have any issue.

While ideally you would demolish everything, set down your building queue as a blueprint, disable redevelopment and then dump them into a sector it's not an ideal solution for buildings that require the Planetary Capitol to be upgraded to such and such a stage before building them.

Yeah, this is only a problem for if ya want to move the Capitol but if you're taking planets from AI you can guarantee they plopped it into the worst possible tile.

Yeah nah i'm still not fucking that.

Why is Imperialism so shit?
If you're unlucky you can get stuck with an absolute awful leader and there's nothing you can do about it.
Dictatorship at least lets you choose one to be stuck with.

Shouldn't Imperialism give more influence or something to balance it against the rest of the authority types?

>Why is Imperialism so shit?
To put it in simple term, Paradox doesn't know how to balance.

How is the commute on your capital worlds

ENDLESS SHIT

Hi Wiz.

Endless space seems pretty boring though.
Atleast stellaris has the RP oppurtunities.

Go and fix Stellaris Wiz.

>a 500 signs bio is "RP opportunities"

>seems
thanks for spouting dumb incendiary opinions without actually playing the fucking game you're criticizing, wiz

Its one part of it but choosing how your species looks like how the government is and what that species' biological traits are does make it so more than some game where there are a few factions which are the same all the time.

It is boring. It's boring from the start and Stellaris is boring from mid game

Stop answering yourself, Wiz. Go wank in your circlejerk.

Fuck off, Wiz.

Wiz pls

i'm wiz
in the next patch anyone with the wrong ethics will be automatically sent to reeducation camps

>installing militaristic religious governments in the hope that they'll ally with me later
tfw it turned out I was playing stellaris as the usa

israel*

That's what he said.

Dear /4xg/.

Lately while reading comments on popular gaming related-site about Endless Space 2 (which I really, really like by the way), among countless ones asking if game is "as good as Stellaris" or "is it like Stellaris?", I ran into few calling game utter shit for "not being complex at all" and such, while prising Distant Worlds Universe or Aurora as examples of "good" 4x games.

While Im not being fan of too much complexity myself (and Aurora does look like Excel Simulator) I also enjoy planning but didnt found ES2 to be as simplified.

To everyone ewho enjoyed ES2 in this thread - how would you respond to such claims? Im just being curious.

>how would you respond to such claims?
fuck off

I or them?

everyone
especially wiz

t. Wiz

t. Wiz

It's dumb to compare ES2 to Aurora/DWU. The latter are for people who enjoy being able to control the smallest parts of their empire, to an autistic point in Aurora.
Amplitude prefer slick experiences, and want all players to be able to enjoy their games, even if it means sacrificing depth in some area.

It's like saying Civ is shit because it's not enough like Crusader Kings.

I know one of you fucks will say it.

I'm Wiz

I saw tons of posts/threads like that on /v/ to be honest. I remember that threads "why you still play 4x and not glorious GS" were almost daily.

Civ seems pretty boring though.
Atleast Crusader Kings has the RP opportunities.

Please contain your memes.

Yeah right.

Stop answering yourself, Wiz. Go wank in your circlejerk.

But Im not Wiz ;_;

I never even played Stellaris.

Israel's a client state of america tbqh

Good goy, keep believing that we still need yearly billion dollar "investments" into our "developing" state!

That's Wiz talking

They're not comparable. I like both

Apples and oranges. Its a totally different game that is dependent on personal taste. Like every other taste argument it is, in its own way, bait

So Endless space is on sale now with 25% off. Should I buy it now or should I wait until the winter sale?

So this Friday I'm gonna be having a game of Civ5 with two mates. One of them I know will be playing Venice because from what I'm told that's all he knows how to play. I dunno about the other but the last we played he was Ethiopia so that may well be his main for all I know

I've not had the game long and I'm not exactly sure of how best to learn MP strats, so I don't suppose anyone here has any advice on what sort of moves to make to, at the very least, be a nuisance if not be direct competition to them. I'm thinking maybe using Celts or Arabs and heading for a culture victory, but would I be better off picking a Domination based civ?

tl;dr, tips for a new player heading into a game with two far more experienced players

If you want to wait for it sure, but right now is good too.

Make sure not to fall behind on research, trade routes are a great way to make money if you have the stuff for it, annex Venice's ass. Also see if they'll turn all victories except domination off.

fuck drumpf and fuck wh*te people

So maybe go with a science based one like Babylon or Korea? Or just stick with something like Arabs for Trade boosts and religious pressure?

Not sure how well annexing my mate will go down but I guess it's meant to be competitive

Cheers for the advice