youtu.be/rQu1-zil_z4

>MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

>Skip right to the wallets, baby!
milocoin.info/wallets.html

>Looking for some nodes? We gotchu!
addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70
(guide to add these addnodes on page 6 of ANN thread)

>Buy MiloCoin (before it’s too late)
yobit.net/en/trade/MILO/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/
alcurex.com/#MILO-BTC

>MiloCoin Blockchain
blockexp.com:8081/

>Coin Marketcap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/
(the APIs needs some tweaking, but the mad men actually listed it already)

>Official MiloCoin SubReddit
Sike, there is no official MiloCoin subreddit, please go back

>Why haven't you done your part yet?
twitter.com/YobitExchange Comfy related soundtrack
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

>Quick Rundown (what you need to know):
MiloCoin is listed on some early exchanges and lazy pajeets are sending their mined coins to the exchange for cheap until they realize their mistake - prices will never be lower than today - refined investors enter the market here.
Gavin has already responded positively to MiloCoin, Milo's response is practically a given, how many coins will you have when the price skyrockets because of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/milocoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/#markets
youtube.com/watch?v=x0FJ-ssD6-c
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gonna flush out the sell orders when my BTC processes, can't wait.

If dubs milocoins to $1 each

Roll

Kudos on adding that tutorial; Questions regarding buying, staking, and configuring the wallet were becoming a recurring theme in these threads. In future stickies you should probably start including a link to the actual subreddit: reddit.com/r/milocoin/ . I'm all for silly community jabs, but we really need to get this coin more exposure

If any Milo Gods feel like donating any coin to me for writing out the guide in the sticky, here's my address

Any generous user here? I want to start staking but I need 500 milos, atm I have 430 would love a little push. Thanks in advance

MVAhYDoUokJFwCNMBg16agf28Mii6a5VWM

Can You explain that 88% premine scam about this coin on that reddit ?

I cannot. However, if we allow that post to be the only word on the subject, it'll remain as the only thing people see when they visit /milocoin/ .

Another user could explain it in more technical terms, but that post is total bullshit misinformation. There was an amount of premine conducted to set aside a portion of MiloCoin for Milo himself, Gavin, and the early-bird rewards, as well as to make the coin tradable right off the bat. If any was reserved for the developers (which some always is, they did develop the coin after all) it wouldn't be much compared to the size of the market today, let alone 88% of it as stated in that post.

It might be worth pushing the Dev to explain himself formally on the Reddit btw.

Thanks for explanation. I think they should post on this reddit aswell. It's a red flag for new buyers to be honest.

Nonetheless this can be presented as scam unless Milo is on board, which I'm counting on with my 10K milos which are staking !

88% wtf? you know you can view the source code on GitHub and monitor every transaction on the blockchain right?

It's 100% FUD.

Devs have done right by us so far and I haven't heard of a single person eligible who didn't receive a bounty (again you can view on the block chain).

Only left to do now is eat those puny sell orders on yobit...we already have a yuge wall built on the buy side

>tfw we built that wall

The pre-mine is being handed out like candy by the Dev - beside the Milo and Gavin funds, they've given out many thousands in bounties (55k to Communication Bro for calling in to Gavin, as an example) and someone somewhere is raining MILO on anons nearly every day. The Dev is also talking about using some as a Charity fund.

It certainly wouldn't hurt to make a public statement but it doesn't take long to find out what's being done with the pre-mine

Guys I had literally zero knowledge about cryptocurrency 2 days ago, so I just asked for explanation what that dude was posting about.

Is it better to trade on yobit or nova? Or this doesn't matter ?

Yeah I'm also less than a week old. It's crazy shit.. It doesn't matter what exchange you use so long as it's creditable, YoBit seems to be the most popular and it's interface is better than Novas imo.

You can see how much activity each exchange is getting here: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/#markets Which exchange you use boils down to personal preference at the mo, but Nova was the first exchange to adopt milo so it has an edge over others

>Is it better to trade on yobit or nova? Or this doesn't matter ?
if you're just buying it doesn't make any difference- look at which is cheaper.
if you want to buy&sell to increase what you have, look for which has the better 24hr volume and better price swings.

I used Nova to buy my milos, then yesterday I setup the wallet and moved my coins.
After full day I got +18 staked from 10390 Milos.

Also can someone explain how to import the wallet ? I did a export copy through the wallet, but I don't know how to import it after I make a copy to USB or reinstall my system

Why did some got scared? You only filled my buy order and now have 102k Milos! I am part of the elite!

Boss PLEASE. I need 70 milos to be able to start staking
MVAhYDoUokJFwCNMBg16agf28Mii6a5VWM

You might as well mine the fuckers m8, you won't get shit from staking 500

Do you think I can mine 70 in a day? I got old equip, old intel quad core duo and an nvidia 750 ti

Sweet 69 again today ? No homo

MFE5PmzKoPGn7ixNyv7qmU9tzADzsWD2TR

Probably a few days, pretty sure oldish mid to high-end AMD cards like the r9 280/290x are optimal for mining.

Could a smart user make a pastebin similar to OP's on How to mine MiloCoin?? That'd be awesome, I'd love to give it a try.

Kek agrees, someone plz do this

if you don't have an ASIC please don't waste your time mining.
If you don't know what that is, don't waste your time mining.

Even if you have an ASIC and it doesn't get 50mhz average, please don't waste your time.

You're better off buying, putting in wallet and stakes mining....trust me lads

Can You explain how to import the wallet after I make backup copy ?

I did a export copy through the wallet, but I don't know how to import it after I make a copy to USB or reinstall windows.

I've got an ASIC gpu (r9 290x) that probably gets around 40mhz. I've mined Btc in the past using easy to use all in one mining tools, but never altcoins. Even if staking is about onpar with mining atm, might as well mine since this thing is going to $1 anyways. Please show me the way.

An alternative method could be to make a wallet on your laptop or something then send the funds to that wallet

Just mine one of the pools then bro - set up your miner for one of the pools in the ANN thread

Multiminer is stupid simple to use and supports the algo

wow I just want to give a huge thank you to the user that sent me the 70 milos. Since my equip is so bad and I can't mine I can finally stake with the 500. Again, your generosity is incredibly appreciated user, in a sea of sadness Veeky Forums really seems to be a shining beacon of hope

Nice dubs

Ok, but what I do with this Wallet.Dat file ? How to import it back for example ?

3xDubs in a row. WUT WUT

>generosity
$0.004075 × 70 = 3 US cents

Stop raping your parents power bill over less than nothing; I hope you realise you'll be lucky to get 1 Milo in a whole week of staking with only 500 of them.

It is generous user - 3 cents today, $70 in a couple of months. Stay based, milo will save us all.

sleepy yobit. Will some mad man please drop .3 btc and buy us to 1000 sats?

Proof of stake on any rig built after y2k should increase ones power bill a fraction of a penny.

How do i change the Milocoin.txt file from .txt to .conf? I'm on windows 7.

Alright, alright, you niBBas trying to help Milo rise with this coin why not help my boy Brendan Fraser by creating the JUSTCOINS (BTC-JUST)

There's already an unofficial JUST coin, it's called Bitbay, Trumpcoin and Dopecoin.

JUST

vidya literally when?

soon :^)

In notepad You go to Save As , then change file type to all and save it as Milocoin.conf

Thanks for 69 user

Thanks. I'm stacking more coin.
Does the more coin in your wallet mean you get more from staking?

relatively to people who have less coin than you, yes
:>

Set sail my friends, set sail!

Forgot there were 2 theads and I am poster.

Just bought. Don't fuck me on this one.

at 429?

That is a perfectly good price. Yes, there is a chance that it may go into the 200s at some point but don't be a panic seller. More often than not, after reaching very low, the price floor gets higher. Take little steps.

i think it'll probably clear down to 100sat and grow from there desu

New to this whole thing, never invested in anything before. Can someone tell me (or let me know how to find) what staking is?

cheapies on nova, go go go

I'll first sell a few thousand later to break even from my initial investment, then ride the waves up and down.

How long does it take for your coins to mature on the wallet?

half day

All Quiet On The Milo Front

get in before the first video trust me

t.trumocoin video pump profiteer

I have 10k in my wallet maturing and I have 7k on Yobit

Hey comfy boys

Take refuge from the bazillion other shitcoin shillthreads - MILOfam is best senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=x0FJ-ssD6-c

NICE DUBS

100k staking in my wallet - feelsfuckinggoodman

bruh get 3k more to even you at 20, then send to wallet to exchange.
20k and up is bronze tier

I'm for another milocoin comfy weekend. last week I melted into my chair.

Does anyone know how we can live stream some comfy movies like Drive this weekend without getting V& by the FBI.

could group watch and tip the steamer milos

will do

That sounds AMAZING

I have a 13ft wall of VHS in my house - I need to buy some equipment to stream it with

we need a real hero (serious)

I've only got 21k of coin so I need to get more to make a good amount of profit.

I want to aim for 100k of Milo

only then will I be in the true elite circle

250k plus is a new 18 year old blonde on her birthday every night - tier

I'm halfway there

who /elite/ here? Join up the ranks THIS MONTH before the rocket launches to Milo Galaxy. Time flies faster than you think and before you know it, the price floor will be 4 digit sats.

125k checking in

>250k plus
Fuck, you are gonna be a vip elite and not a regular elite. This is about as much as I can invest with. Got this with the 400 sat wall broken down.

What's the next move people. We just waiting on video user?

God damn it, I'm getting close to saying fuck it and spending my saved thousand on this. It would get me around what, 100k milo?

Probably millions of milo at this stage

REPORTAN

You only have the rest of the month to think about to join the rocket while it is still low-mid 3 digit sats or become a trolling nocoiner in July.
About $500 dollars gave me about 100k at 400-450 sats. But I think it can go lower right now before it shoots up and then never see 3 digit sats floor again. But every crypto is highly volatile. You can see the pattern of Trumpcoin and it almost the exact same pattern.

>70k club here
I like redheads

236,223 MiloCoins if you bought now

Thanks boys, I think I might just do it. A mere mention from milo and boom, 1k turns to 100k (or 200k, praying for the $1). God damn moon material

Does anyone here earned real money on TrumCoin ?

I'm talking 10K USD plus. I see people investing here for 100K+ Milos, but still this has a chance to fail right ?

I knew Milo is a crazy person,but his post today on facebook was that he made 7digits on NewYork meetings. This is not like Trump will win election, and TrumpCoin was 50 cents after it ?

I suggest setting up a reasonable wall (300's is fine, 400's gets you sellers willing to sell right now, buying moves the price up) and move the wall according how the market feels at that moment. You do not want be the guy that increases the price 10000% and left to baghold for a long time because as of right now, the volume is quiet.

I know some Veeky Forumsnesmen made a fortune off trump but at the same time, people were ripped off and bought it high and are left to baghold or sold them at a loss.

thats why we are here now as the super early guys.

Yes, I almost made $10K...well more like 6 - 7k in total. I would have made much more if I would have waited and sold at the top. (Probably around $15k)

But yeah, you can make serious money. Even when I didnt sell at the top I still made money.

The thing is, you can't believe all that you hear on Veeky Forums, there will always be fudders. At the end of the day this is still gambling, but DESU I think this is actually less risky than let's say, going all in on PIVX or some other high profile multi million dollar marketcap pump coin. Why? Because those coins can fall very far, very fast. Coins like Milo and Trump are actually pretty stable and really, the only way to go is up.

Even now, Trumpcoin is worth to hold cause it will pump again. Whales can pump trump in reaction to any political event. Think about that.

The real solid gains are in the memecoins. The multi million dollar high tech coins like PIVX, BitBay, SHIFT, etc are technically even bigger gambles, believe it or not.

10K from how much investment ?
Thanks for reasonable explanation, I'm still new to this and I'm researching as much I can on my own.
Who's whale and how they can pump it ? They will just buy everything to sell and just leave it creating dump ?

It's very early, and I guess the people made fortune but waited full year to the election. Without him winning that it would not go this way I suppose.

Skipping buying lunch at uni so I can rationalise throwing more money into MiloCoin.

Tell me about it. I just think about the sharp, near suicide inducing pain I will feel if I don't drop all I have into milocoin now and it blows up in the future. Gives me the drive to buy.

can someone create a tier list based on how many milos you have. i like to think im in bronze tier with 25k milos.

imo it should be

>0 no coiner STAY POOR KISSLESS VIRGIN FOR LIFE
>1 is kissless virgin tier that only femimists, obese and niggers will make eye contact with you
>1k gets you a desperate overweight girl or a women in her 40's desperate for cock
>5k gets you that brown girl no one knows with with a butterface
>10k gets you the average girl you known for since 2
>25k gets you that cute brunette girl with a braid sitting across the class or your next door neighbor
>50k gets you dat top tier hot sorority girl
>100k gets you a early 20's model you rent for the day
>250k gets you a free teenage model you keep for life

Ive put some thought in this.

I also have 25k

Hoping to get it to 100k but I'll probably have to budget for it.. maybe I'll settle at 50k or 70k

Well milobros I have to leave for now, got 50 thousand words to write for fucking Uni. After this I'll start to drop (slowly) the 1k I have on milocoin, for once I feel no doubts about the future profit. Hoping it pays for college and a much needed car, a better life. Good night anons

I think around $700-800....yes, pump and dump. They will begin flash investing money into the coin and other people will begin to hop on. It happens every time.

I get paid this week. I'm already set in my actual crypto portfolio so I might just focus on milo and lepen

50k - Bronze

100k - Silver

250k - Gold

500K - Platinum

1 Million: Daddy

2 Million+: Big Daddy

lol someone make a tier graphic, but something more creative than colors/metals

Meme magic bump

I really like this one