/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General # 322
"END THIS FUCKING GENERAL ALREADY" Edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but sucke me dicke

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

What went wrong, /mkg/?

It's time to let go

You were parasitic on the goodwill of better people. The ones left aren't enough to redeem this shithole. If you want to save /mkg/, the answer is simple. Be more kind and welcoming and shitpost less,

It can't be helped, I guess.

Fix that clusterfuck

Where the boys at?

Community service

That 'silver' hair in the DG closet doesn't match with anything, does it?

so ded

Getting hitched!

yoshiwara

Ghost hunting!

Very few items match with it, like Bed hair white and the spirals

What's with this bullshit early clear in MCC? 11000 fucking points?

No, /mkg/ will only be saved when we get more active players. The general is as dead as the in-game community it is attached to.

Never noticed that he had an earring before

More than a few people have said that they stick around for the general and it's obvious that it can be an additional draw, but only if that community isn't utter shit.

Post stats
rank 792
6006 pts
152 practices
no drinks/tie ups
6 hours left to fail

Chances are that these are the people shitting up the thread because they have no content to post.

a content

(alt)

rank 50
14700 pts
387 practices
used about 7 drinks, 1 double candy, and only have one yukata tie up excluding the early clear

Am I original?
Am I the only one?
Am I sexual?
Am I everything you need?

Is this event worth it?

Are any of them?

Delicious demon. I like angels a little more though.

Pedo

We should be getting a lucky bag in the next few days in DG, right? The one last year made me spend money for the first time 'cause of those ears.

People said that about this general 2 years ago as well, newcuck. Moe never dies.

What theme do you plan on dressing up your characters in next? Have any problems you want to share or any insights to offer?

Keep telling yourself that

What was this week's theme?

who cares? it's guaranteed to have a shit taste winner.

I bet her favorite boy will win.

who the fuck is that supposed to be

The most recent beach event's EC was actually somewhat obtainable because there was that whole date gauge thing, but this one is just impossible without EDs and tie-ups.

As a side note, is it just me or does practising with Kanna yield better successes?

I started the event late. With my two accounts,
Main:
Rank 1027
7105 points
214 practices
No tie-ups, missed maybe 12-18 hrs worth of stamina; no EDS or DCs used.
4 hrs left.

Side:
Rank 1328
5616 points
145 practices
No tie-ups, missed probably half the time's worth of stamina; 2 EDs & 1 DC used to gauge how effective they'd be. Answer = not very.
Less than 6 hours left on the clock. (I was busy and didn't start the event on both accounts at the same time).

Stages 1-3 and 6-15 have their point gain ranges at +-1 of what's listed, while 4, 5, and 16-20 have their range at +-2 of what's listed.
For the practice charts, the value on the last row is the averaged point gain for one practice session.
I'm expecting the differences in challenge vs jam session to be just RNG, since it's one of those choices where both buttons have the same link. It's still called table tennis confirm, even.

Sorry Fairy-san, gotta go to the doctor today.
You'll cover for me right?

Who the fuck do you think you are, entitled cunt?

rude

Answer the question.

>>>/discord/