What was the reaction in Spain when Germany surrendered to the allies?

What was the reaction in Spain when Germany surrendered to the allies?

"lol"

*nervous sweating*

Well they still had Franco as dictator till the 70s. I'd say they panicked and bunkered down.

SPAIN?!

"Au caramba, Dodged a bulletio."

t. Frederico Franco, 8th of May, 1945

Well, as it was obvious that Germany was going to lose the war, it was not a surprise.

You know that you are shit at memeing when you didnt even get right the name.

Was Hitler sending any support to Franco after the civil war?

You're a big General.

Oh crap, now we'll have to suck USA's dick!

And they did.

Why would the president of Paraguay care about WWII?

Para tu

>H-hehe f-fuck those nazis, r-right guise?, viva democracy

>"with our strong moorish blood we have once again overcome get strife"

When did spain start to suck so much ?

More like viva capitalism fuck communism.

por ti

>Frango
>gapitalism
Pick one.

No one finds you funny.

Napoleonic wars.

They lost whole of their empire and were never the same after.

I wasn't trying to be funny, amigo.

Seems like you are trying pretty hard to me. It's also pathetic how you reply to every single thread.

>Seems like you are trying pretty hard to me.
i guess it's a subjective standpoint then.
>It's also pathetic how you reply to every single thread.
Could you provide proof of this claim, friend. Since I assume you took the time to check every single thread in the catalog to see if I posted.

>Wow I am super glad I never got involved with any of that bullshit

>Franco

IIRC Stalin wanted to invade Spain because he was mad about that Spanish corps of volunteers that invaded Russia with the nazi.

England and USA said No, we are tired, no more fighting, but we will blockade Spain.

Spain endures the blockade a few years, they even were sent food by the Argentina of Peron to avoid starvation, and later the USA realized they were a good anticommunist ally and thats it.
No more blockade and the economy starts to grow a lot.

Franco had just come out of the Spanish civil war so his goal was to weather the storm.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Will ya ever stop giving him attention?

Nah, the dick sucking started after the War of Spanish Succession(start 18th century), after which Spain became a French satellite state