/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Nero Fest Once More ~2017 Autumn~]
view.fate-go.jp/2017/nerosai3/
- 5* Saber Nero Bride
- 5* Lancer Brynhildr
- 4* Saber Nero
- 5* Battle Olympia CE (+1 Gold - Arts +8%, Buster +8%, NP Gauge +50%)
- 4* Food Colosseum CE (+1 Silver - Quick +10%, HP Recovery +10%)
- 3* Muscle Cavalier CE (+1 Bronze - Buster +3%, Crit Damage +8%)

>[Class rate-up gacha]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/0821apup/
Saber: 13
Berserker: 12

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

first for Fionn won a grail war

Nobu a CUTE.

>Best thread we've had in weeks is devoted primarily to discussing a fanfic
I don't know what to make of this.

>Fionn won a grail war
>Lancelot lost the only one he was in
Holy shit how will JUSTalot cucks ever recover?

Why aren't you rolling?

GIB REDDIT ALTER RATE UP

Caster Ernest Hemingway when?

POST SUPPORTS

Fionn should be wanked more.

How do I beat Arash without Iri?

Nito.

Best boy when?

You wait for Nero 2018 when they will have rerun Zero by then.

INVINCIBLE won his in the CCC event though.

IS
NITO
PURE?

Just use support Herc with bond CE and put it on your last slot.

He'll probably be an evil bastard and the most depraved of those evil, evil Greeks.

It's impossible to be more evil than Atalanta and Agamemnon did nothing wrong.

Post the link faggot

what is a good tablet/phone for playing fgo. Tired of my s5 neo being slow loading and lagging at times.

iPad

which servants shave down there?

You guys lied to me, you told me Euryale was a good Servant to bring to Spartacus's challenge.

Troy singularity when?
More Trojan war heroes WHEN?
I don't care who it is, it just can't end with Achilles. I need more.

She is

I know, but taking into account the bizarre love for Hector and the wank he's received already I don't think it's likely any of the Achaeans will get too much of a positive spin. And considering Agamemnon is popularly seen as a dickhead (fair enough, who wasn't) and did nothing in the war (not true in the slightest), he'll be one of the most likely to get hit with the douche bat and undergo a Jason-like Shinjification.

Waver, Tamamo and Mashu. Ignore the filter.

Buy the new iPhone for only one thousand shekels, goy.

>so bad at the game that even EYE can't save you
How does anyone end up being this shit in life?

with MLB event CE perhaps, because I brought her along with Casko and Mash and it didn't really work.

I would fuck both of them.

Nice ""challenge""

But she is.

Reminder the Snake technique already existed in the Lancelot era and he has EAM so he must know about it.

I've been away all day.
What's Karna and Arjuna's Gimmick?

>Taiga btfo ANOTHER challenge
She cant keep doing this, bros......

You're too late, after the Darius clear only a Sanson clear would be impressive.

Being easiest challenge quest yet

Even easier than Sumanai?

gate of babylon. But with dildos, discuss.

KING OF THE WILD

People are soloing it with 3* that arent Cu so yeah

I found Arash to be the easiest desu

I'm not following.
Doesn't EAM just translate to him being the best of his time?
How does that make him know stuff.

Yeah this batch of quest is easier than the last years in general
More gimmicky but easy

Is she OK?

delete this lancelot knows everthing

If Memeberius who doesn't have EAM knows about it, why wouldn't Lancelot? At the very least it means Lancelot technique >>>>> Snake.

Is this D'eon a female or a male?
that is important

Snek is bestest
Lancelot is bestest
Snek was around when Lancelot was around
Connect the dots

Yes.

>Mash
Wow a NA /v/eddit newfag that's bad at the game. I'm surprised.

>Jason-like Shinjification.
Depends who writes him. Higashide doesn't make the characters better or worse people than they were in myths. Jason is an useless asshole in nasuverse because that's how nasu portrayed him in FSN since he made Medea a dindu, that's not on Higashide.

D'eon is whatever you want him/her to be.

you couldn't tell from the rest of the doujin?
that was a girl

Well for example.
Kojiro knows Tsubame Gaeshi.
No one else, as far as we know, can do it.
Kojiro doesn't have EAM, and I recall them saying Musashi is a better swordsman, I might be wrong on that though, but she can't do Tsubame Gaeshi.

Here's another example, Gawain can use Sword flash of loyalty, we don't See Tristan, Bedi or Lancelot using that technique, even though we know Lancelot is more skilled, and tristan is arguably better too.

It's obviously possible that he does know about it, but I don't see how EAM is the reason he does.

So strong, yet so irrelevant.
RIP in peace, Taigafags.

Believe it or not, that was a typo. I have been playing on the JP server for two years now.

>Mash
Get out faggot, you don't belong here.

Would you prefer Matthew? Or is it Mashu Kirieraito from the game Feito Gurando Oodaa?

>trying to make sense of shitposting

I was amazed we got decent Taiga fanart and then I realized that one of her legs would have to be extremely broken for that to work.

Nice try.

Stupid fuck I'm not saying Lancelot knows how to do it, I'm saying Lancelot KNOWS ABOUT IT. SEEN IT, HEARD OF IT. Fucking Cuckthur had heard of it apparently, why wouldn't the EAM of the era know it in a far more detailed extent?

>damage CE

It's fine, the kigurumi is just very baggy.

A guy who has Self-Suggestion A, allowing him to be whatever you want

Wait a minute I think this got passed over. The WHOLE Round Table? Does that include Gaheris and Gareth-chan?

Reminder Jackie Chan has EAM

And I'm saying I don't know how EAM factors into that.
He may or may not heard of it but I don't see how EAM is proof of the fact.
If Arthur has heard of it then probably all the knights have, but I personally don't see why or how EAM factors into it.

>Gawain can use Sword flash of loyalty
That's Memetine's power though.

why is GBF's gacha so bad? I just started and my characters can't even scratch bosses in raids meanwhile I'm one-shotting everything in the story?!? what kind of fucked up progression is this.

Naw, man, it looks like one of her knees is just straight-up backwards.

It's well-documented that Jackie Chan can defeat Lancelot, as can Spider-Man.

>wah the game is too hard for me
the state of fatecucks

The story is easy and the raids you are doing aren't just level up your characters and try to get some weapons

Medea's myth is only one out of FSN Servant myth I have not read about. Was she not a dindu outside of Nasuverse?

>he is the most skilled of them I bet they all trained the same way and use the same techniques XDDD
Lancelot has Martial Arts listed as Talent in his profile. You really just think he got EAM without studying different techniques and martial arts? He is not the best of Camelot, he is the best of the entire era. That shows that Lancelot skill is beyond the chinks and their shitty Snake.

Higashide seems to be in charge of Nasuverse Illiad, and according to mats Paris took Helen cause Menelaus was a wife beater.

I think it might be based on the film version.

She's a bitch that killed her own kids

It looks fine

Characters matter only when you hit level 100, pre-100 grid matters more.

Okay cool, but i'll ask again.
Why does "being the best" suddenly mean you know about shit.
Martial arts encompases alot of combat forms, shit like swordplay, wrestling etc etc.

He's probably heard of it because of the word reaches Arthur it should reach anyone else in Camelot who gives a damn, but I don't see why being "said to be unrivaled in ones own era" suddenly means you know techniques from a country that you probably never visited or heard of..

Without some Goddess mind controlling her or some other bullshit reason to excuse that, like her children trying to kill her or some shit? Did she just straight up murder them in cold blood? Because as far as killing your own kids goes, that's a thing a lot of "heroes" have done. Arthur, Hercules, Cu. The list can go on.

She was salty Jason dumped her

What's going on here?

Only 45 more resets to go.
Kill me.

Anyone have that image of Nero dressed up like Romulus?

>Paris took Helen cause Menelaus was a wife beater.
wew lad I've never read that Menelaus beat Helen maybe it comes from a different version of the Iliad or from some other texts, I'll make some research about it.

>Was she not a dindu outside of Nasuverse?
>killed her own children and tons of innocents because she was dumped.
gee I wonder.

Jason left her all alone in the land of "Barbarians get out REEE" while he tried to get some princess pussy. After all she helped.

Notably, the Olympians were cool with this instance of murdering your family.

>doesn't know one can study the martial arts of other countries
You think MMA fighters only train in one kind of martial arts?

Lancelot clearly knows a lot more thanks to EAM, you think Gawain and Shithur can do impossible stances or use chopsticks as weapons? By the way, CHOPSTICKS, those things aren't from England or France are they?

>I'll make some research about it.
I looked it up on google and the only source I could find for it is a 2002 TV miniseries.

How's everyone doing on event gacha?
I've only done 25 boxes and It's already becoming tiresome rolling it

Reminder Karna is a villan.

I'll just post the usual few good Jaguar man images, then.

what exactly can Arjuna pierce? Is it just dodge or is it invul too?

Up to 30.
It wouldn't be so bad if this current petal node weren't so tedious with the servants I have and want to bond.

You do that, user. You do that.