imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/se62yVZG

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/one-terraria-an-introduction-future-impacts.61935/
terraria.gamepedia.com/Daedalus_Stormbow
terraria.gamepedia.com/Wings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

And post the results so can constructively criticize them for lack of _________

drilling down

shameless self bump

first for waifu

Are we going to have to absorbs ourselves into /indie/?

Corruption has better bossfight and aesthetic.

Crimson has cooler mobs and weapons.

>playing on console
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/one-terraria-an-introduction-future-impacts.61935/

bump

I got big plans

No, despite it being a semi slow general we have consistently been hitting near the bump limit, there's a semi active server, and plenty of unique posters.

tl;dr: the general isn't really dead anymore

yeah, the thread is just really slow right now

What weapons should I be going for in hardmode?

i really want one of these "walking" fish as pet

terraria.gamepedia.com/Daedalus_Stormbow

>even red/cenx regret giving 505 any impact on terraria

>already playing the inferior version
>take away the few unique toys they have
Damn cenx/red, y'all cold as fuck.

Still, content is content, even if it's subpar, it's a little weird they opt to straight up remove it. But I guess there's legal reasons why they can't do something like port the stuff to pc.

Not that it'd be great, but some of the unique armor could be useful for the dressup simulator side of terraria

>they could have added the console content to PC, regardless of it all being Calamity-tier reskins
>nah fuck it delete EVERYTHING
This is fucking hilarious

>But I guess there's legal reasons why they can't do something like port the stuff to pc.
what
this is their game so why can't they do with it what they want
also aren't they going to make the games equal as possible?

The content involved with the Eternia Crystal Stand should be morphed into the rest of the game. It should become the standard mechanic for summoning bosses. You have a beautiful item with a beautifully animated portal that involves building a combat arena with severe restrictions, everything that should be auto-included in a game where you summon your own bosses, but it's all sidequest bullshit. Instead for the rest of the game you click on an item in your inventory and a boss appears awkwardly on your screen and you get to cheese them with fag thrones and minecarts and asphalt roads. What the hell is going on?

If I want to host a modded multiplayer server, how many mods is it recommended that we use? I heard something about a certain number of mods causes lag and crashing.

might be some stuff that was exclusive to X console so since they want all versions of terraria to be the same they wont be able to keep that stuff on that platform

how do I power through the slog that is early game?

Shuriken eye of cthulhu at least twice, craft armor, craft weapons, spawn meteorites (at least two) craft meteor armor craft infinite ammo meteor gun, kill skeletron, there you go.

I prefer the early game to everything else. I keep making new characters and new worlds because I lose interest once I get firmly established.

bump

terraria.gamepedia.com/Wings

what's the point of all these shitass wings like Mothron Wings (dropped by a post-plantera mob) or Jetpack (sold by a post-mechanical npc) when you can LITERALLY buy a Leaf Wing (a very fucking good wing) from the Witch Doctor (which you enable pre-hardmode) for the cheap price of 1 (one) platinum?

Why on their right mind would anyone bother with these shitass wings when you can get Leaf Wing super fast and quick for a very cheap price?

cosmetic

Why would you get the shitass Leaf Wings instead of the superior Ice Wings?

>go to terraria.gamepedia.com/Wings
>ctrl + f "ice w"
>"0 results found"

nice

MUH MTX

They're frozen wings, my bad, I always call them ice because its easier to remember.

>doing a modded summoner playthrough
>only WoF left to kill before i finish my whole pre-hardmode grind
>still haven't found a spider cavern

holy shit Veeky Forums, what do i do
how will i survive without a spider staff at the beggining of hardmode

no, i'm not gonna use that OP as shit butterfly staff.

Cosmetics as one person said, some people might not want to spend a platinum on wings
Leaf wings have good uptime but their horizontal speed bonus is lacking compared to other wings you can get at the same time (125% compared to frozen's 150%)

You might want fairy wing's illumination abilities (though they work from the cosmetic slot for this)

There are some definitely garbage choices in there though.
Why do dracula wings give you 0 extra movement speed?
Why not do something interesting with the first wings added? they got completely shit on by power creep and aren't even remotely viable.
Why is a fishing quest set of wings so bad? Isn't fishing supposed to be the powergaming way to play? the low random chance of getting them means they should be fantastic, or at least have aquatic abilities
Why do none of the endgame wings mix the down key hover function with the up key jetpack function? (why doesn't fargo's mod do this, btw?)

Wings are a hodgepodge of shit for sure.

look around with tedit or danger sense potions