/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Uma edition

Gwent Standalone's open beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=5y9711pvZkc

>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

>Cyberpunk all possible classes included
youtube.com/watch?v=eTAf5S0g2_8

>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/witcher/mods/259/?
nexusmods.com/witcher/mods/256/?
nexusmods.com/witcher/mods/753/?
youtube.com/watch?v=g18GgD-SNzM
grynieznane.pl/2017/09/scenariusz-wiedzmin-jacek-komuda.html
imgur.com/a/rNkcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Geralt and Triss OTP

But that's not Geralt and Yen.

Exactly.

Wearing gloves over your rings seems very impractical. She is a spellcaster after all, so I guess I understand why it could be managable in her case.

The gloves don't have fingers so I don't think it would be an issue.

What is the best henselt deck right now?

Judging by the positioning of the rings right beneath her proximal interphalangeals, they're either too loose for her fingers which would make hand signs rather awkward to perform. Do sorcerers even use hand signs in the world of TW? The alternative is the rings being too narrow which would make folding her fingers nearly impossible. Just seems weird wearing rings and gloves at the same time.

Well, they swing their hands when doing magic but I'm not sure how important is the finger movement. I doubt CDPR put much though into rings, they probably just thought it looks cool.

The sisters said you would come. They saw you arrive on the water's surface. They did not see the girl.. But she's with you, is she not?

t. Imlerith

dud

Death in Triss' embrace. A good way to go.

That was a good bed

lol

triss is love

Yield and save me some time.

Yrden is the most aesthetic witcher sign

Previous was 750 replies 250 images
ALIVE GAME

what a beauty!

What the fuck do bears in the Witcher universe eat

Why are they so gigantic

honey

what games do you play lately, triss autist? and how long have you posted here for?

let's try discussing the games

What's your favourite monster?

Mine's the Leshen. They're one of the few monsters in the game that actually creep me out.

Not much. I played Assassin's Creed Syndicate some time ago, thinking of giving Andromeda a chance, but I don't play that much games lately. I've been posting here for little under 2 years.

Leshen is one of my favorites too. I also really like Fiend and Griffin. I generally really like the monster design in TW3, except for the trolls, they were better in TW2.

Alps are the only thing that comes to mind(Blood and Wine). I remember one spooked the shit out of me in the ruins i think related to a witcher armor diagram

I still haven't finished 3 and it's the only one o¡i've played but the Leshen is the only thing I so far am terrified of and try to avoid

My first encounter with a leshen as I was trying to shortcut through the forest was terrifying :)

Johny

First time I encountered a leshen was while collecting some Griffin diagrams in a Velen cave. He wasn't even supposed to be in that cave. As I was only level ten and the leshen in its twenties, it jumped out of nowhere and I ran as fast as I could before the faggot would one-shot me.

Probably noonwraith when I discovered that I should use Yrden when fighting it

do you post here more often than preferred for the sake of keeping the thread alive?

i'm 24 and i still haven't gone to get those diagrams, i rememeber the Letho mission with the haunted/abandoned house, when i went back there after i wandered a bit too far behind the house ad walked straight into a leshen, i fucking legged it but it stayed on the edge of the house watching me, shit was creepy af
i put a skull marker down in that area and haven't been back since

Sometimes

We aren't dead yet.

Triss is the little sister we all need.

Other than the scabbard mod and the Rise of the White Wolf, what are some other recommended mods for the first game?

>the Rise of the White Wolf

don't.

Well, I was just going by the recommendation pastebin in the OP. What's wrong with it?

looks fuckin awful desu fäm.
and adds nothing meaningful change to the game.

m-mybe

nexusmods.com/witcher/mods/259/?
nexusmods.com/witcher/mods/256/?
nexusmods.com/witcher/mods/753/?

I like this pic

>that all covered up sharia Triss
>you'll never hold her and massage her burn scarred boobies
>you'll never suckle on them without she having the illusion on
>you'll never boobfuck her gently while maintaining eye contact for the sole purpose of restoring her selfconfidence

i need a Triss incest mod.

How did we go from this

to THIS????

I think it's really cool they kept the design the same and only made it better looking and more detailed. KM is a pretty great location overall.

with a lots of love user.

Nice

Alpha female

>mfw ciri isn't real

Phillipa would be perfect for some reverse cuckolding. Imagine her beating up, bullying and tying up your girlfirend,then fucking you and making your gf watch.

I imagine her doing that to Triss.

Damn, that would be so hot. Triss tied up with dimeritium, forced to watch as Phil furiously rides Geralt's dick.

Yeah, it would. Phil taking turns having with both of them while one is forced to watch her humiliate the other.

can someone make some pics of this with a mod?

all witcher waifus are not real ;_;

Did you know that there is a sniper gun in witcher 1 ?

Also
Very interesting material about first witcher games with english subtitles
youtube.com/watch?v=g18GgD-SNzM

what do you think about the idea of some other witcher being the main protagonist?

Here you go. I made a lewd version too but I can't post it here.

Excellent documentary. You can find the original script for TW1 here, it's in Polish but you can use the browser translate feature.

grynieznane.pl/2017/09/scenariusz-wiedzmin-jacek-komuda.html

>I made a lewd version too but I can't post it here.

I'm very interested. Can you upload it to another site and give a link? please

Here you go:

imgur.com/a/rNkcc

Phillipa gave a surprise visit to Geralt and Triss in Kovir

She came to get her revenge.

I thought that bitch is busy being Dijkstra's fucktoy.

Philippa only fucked Dijkstra out of interest, she's a raging lesbian.

What is wrong with me, I can't wank to a perfectly fappable depiction of everyday life inside the Lodge. Geralt is too much of a father figure in my eyes.

It's OK Ciri, we all know you want him.

Just feels wrong to fap when Geralt is present. I think I'm broken.

How does it make you feel seeing Geralt like that?

weres siri

Infinitely sad. He seems so powerless, unable to protect one of the people for whom he cares the most.

Have you never seen a real bear?

That's what makes it hot.

Since I associate Geralt with a dad figure, it kills the feeling for me. I wouldn't have a problem with virtually any other male from the game in his stead.

but daddy & daughter love is the purest.

Come swim in the lake with me, user.

Triss and Geralt get captured by Philippa. She starts using them as personal sex slaves. Meanwhile, Ciri and Yen realized their love transcends parental boundaries and started making gentle love every day. The news of her father's demise reaches Ciri and she and Yen, who was reluctant to help at first, go on a quest to find and save Geralt and Triss. You play both Ciri and Yen and go on a wild adventure full of hard morally grey choices, perversions and love. The Witcher 4: Wild Cunts coming out in 2022.

there is mud in that puddi now..

But it's more fun if it's taboo. No other male would have the same impact.

oh.. now you'll have to lick it clean

this general is so shite

It's the same when it comes to Ciri. I'd rather cut my own hand off than fantasize about touching Ciri.

where can i pre-order this?

true.
it's late then! you're doing it right now.
Now it smells like surströmming. And i totally would!

Do you fantasize about any character from Witcher?

Nowhere yet. First Marcin needs to approve the script.