Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/itDyHa8p
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints
Hardcopies Available

>Upcoming Games

Evenicle (English) - Announced at Anime Expo. Likely a winter release.
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
- imgur.com/a/OaNFL for released information
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio: blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4771534.html
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4796071.html
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4819896.html

>Upcoming Events

Drawfag weekend : September 30th - October 1st
Theme : Rance IV

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!hL4H1LiC!G4RkI_EYWLdgP4AJjdrutu6JdqsKvZIszgeD_U7ryog
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Katsuko and Torako confirmed? Anyways first

Well just Torako

Although that pretty much implies Katsuko.

Maybe the unpopular Katsuko got married off already?

Good she's the better one anyway.

I think she would at least appear. But maybe only Torako is playable because Katsuko is busy being married and commanding the Uesugi clan.

what the hell is she wielding?

a mop?

A spirit ward thing. I'm not sure if that's common outside of Japan. Actually, I'm not even sure if that's common in Japan anymore.

>Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Is this going to be some kind of remake or simply an official English translation?

They're redoing it in the Unity engine

An official translation.

Torako is love
Torako is life

I forgot Ai was thing for a bit there. I was really struggling to think of who the fourth character was and started going towards Souun's idol.

Corrected

why does she have a pointy hat

Why don't you?

I would be burned for witchcraft

If Dark Lords have an invincibility field, Why they can't pass the maginot line? and how the Toushins could defeat them?

They can pass the maginot line, heck, even Aurora was able to pass the maginot line because she was really fast. The reason they don't is that the type of shit that happened to Satella's rocky fellow in Rance III as well as what happened to Kamilla is bound to happen when you're fighting 50 million to one. Toushins couldn't defeat them, but they were able to exhaust them since the Toushins were basically 24/7 fighting machines.

Because they are still subject to the laws of physics.

Was Sieg stronger than Ithere or was Sieg just lucky to survive a totally honorable battle?

But Sieg died like a bug user.

Whether they died like a bug or as a sword sandwich isn't what my point is here. Which of the two was stronger?

I mean Sieg can turn into a demon king even if only for a short time.

No, Goro is the main character of Prostudent G and Prostudent Good. Prostudent G originally came out 3 years before Only You.

Reply to:

Their art budget seemed to have increased dramatically between those three years.

Not many men can concentrate in front of naked Shizuka. Rance can only do it because he knows he is slamming that later.

Sieg can turn into Rance and Rance>Ithere so is pretty obvious who is the strongest of the two.

The Maginot Line can't hurt them, but it bombards them with so much magic that they're unable to push through it.
The Toushins couldn't harm them either, but could exhaust them to a point where they needed to retreat.
Dark Lords don't have limitless stamina, which is pretty much the main way humanity can hold them off.

They're about equal. Sieg was probably a bit stronger in direct combat due to his power while Ithere;s power was probably more useful for causing large scale damage.

Good news, the mod is working. There are 840 images. This isn't actually a mod by itself, more like an extension for the DWToska mod. What it does is this:
In case the ruler is present during a successful siege, the standard DWToska siege rape event triggers. It asks you which girl you want to rape from the enemy court. After selecting the first option (to do vaginal), it randomly starts 1 of the 210 CG chains. A CG chain consists of 4 images, which are almost always connected in the right order as they were in the game I took them from.

Good work.

Here's the download link: mega.nz/#!hL4H1LiC!G4RkI_EYWLdgP4AJjdrutu6JdqsKvZIszgeD_U7ryog

Thanks. I left Toska's own event images for if you select anal or oral. Have fun.

Nice. Now for the map.

Sons of bitches were hiding the rare Menads.

Well done. Keep up the good work.

Die Rance ever meet Menad after 03?

I don't think so. By X it will be 5 years since last time they met. I wonder how much she changed appearance wise.

No. She's only become a thing in the remakes.

She went to the sex-change temple.

Probably as much as Kanami, so not much.

Kanami probably has the changes from having become a mother.

She didn't look that different from usual in her ending in IX either

She looked a bit more mature.

Is it wrong that I'm looking forward to the localized version of SR just for the uncensored H-scenes?

Good reason as any to rebuy it I suppose.

I'm more surprised that people actually like the uncensored CGs. They look like trash to me.

I'm personally apathetic either way. Enough people care about it that it's problematic for sales if the mosaics aren't removed though.

why would you say that, has that ever been established through polling or by a/b testing?

it doesn't seem like something a typical user would care alot about.

Gahahahahahaha!

Can someone talented do one of these?

Playing story mode in dhr gets some interesting things

Could be a vocal minority thing, but it has always been a contentious thing in the VN translation scene. If it's an official release and it retains the mosaic, there will usually be outcries of not buying the product. Minori stuff suffer from this, as I recalled.

Tried playing DHR but all the menus were invisible for some reason. Decided fuck it and deleted everything. Didn't even try to find out why or fix it.

some of this papercraft stuff is seriously good.

Read the instructions next time.

Looks like you really can branch off for the slighest stuff

I did.

translate?

Actually I just noticed there's one route here, so no branching, just Rance finding 100 yen.

ah, found a 100 yen.

>being too dumb to install dhr
that's impressive

Thanks, I'm pretty proud of it myself.

How does Rance know what's a yen?

of course rance would know what a 'yen' is, he's a genius, what sort of dumb sucker wouldn't know what a 'yen' is

Just found this amusing

I just fully completed SR, every CG and route done. The only other Rance game I played is Rance VI. All in all I would say VI was slightly better than SR, but SR was still great. Where do guys rank the Rance games? What game should I go to next?

If you like the characters and story (and if you liked VI you probably do).

Read the Rance I digest.
Play Rance 2
Play Rance III (its old and can be finished in a weekend)
Play Rance IV
4.1 and 4.2 are optional.
Then play Kichikuou Rance which is just as good as VI and Sengoku.

Also Rance 5D.

Who are your favourite characters by the way?

of the rest, 03 is probably the best of the ones i've played (haven't played quest or ix yet)

>Who are your favourite characters by the way?
I might be in the minority here, but I really really liked Mouri Teru. I have a fetish for girls in maid clothes. I also like Ghandi, but I hear he really doesn't appear in any more games. I want to like Sill but she doesn't seem to get hardly any character development. Maybe the games you listen give her some development?

nope. VI was her best chance.

Sill has a lot of development in earlier games, before rance's harem becomes a clown car.

she's fun in iv, i liked her in 03, and she was good in the first two as well. I think she was fun in vi at the beginning, but after the beginning, rance is surrounded by so many people that the poor girl can hardly be useful at all.

I think KR is a good one to do next, it's my favorite of the english ones you have left.

Haniho plays KR when?

are you going to blogpost it user?

Lemme fire up the damned system 3 then.

Question, if I just fucked around in the theif phase for like a year would the creator phase start?

Ruberan will attack

Ruberan comes around eventually to force things through, I think it's easier to beat her in the hideout from memory.

HANNY KANAMI?!!

She's been infected. It's spread too far.

Well now, as per usual Rance is the king. The ignorant masses of Leazas bow down to us, we get all the women we want. Maris is the best of course. Oh and we kinda split it in half. No big deal, we'll just murder them all and take back our women. Gahahahah.

God I fucking hate Toarako.

Could some drawfag Anons please please draw a Dark Lord being catapulted into the air Team Rocket style?

Fuck off Katsuko

As expected the rioters were no match for the might of Rance and co. Really, who's named Pegasus that isn't a fag? We've captured their women and now their pathetic leader stands before us. Truly a brutal king would murder him on the spot as he should be, but perhaps we're feeling merciful to the poor sap. What is his fate?

Just be prepared for the eventuality that there will be some ugly ass vaginas (and ugly asses) and you might be disappointed by some scenes.

>Really, who's named Pegasus that isn't a fag?
>What is his fate?
hemlock

>Just now disappointed by scenes
They'll be even worse now, oh lord.

I hate her too.

>left 4 ded mod
>the zombies are all hannies

>I might be in the minority here, but I really really liked Mouri Teru.

She's pretty cool.

>I want to like Sill but she doesn't seem to get hardly any character development. Maybe the games you listen give her some development?

She's pretty cool.

Ex decided to run away and be a baby when we asked him to join us. What a guy. After some thinking Rance decided that Helman would be the best place to attack first! We'll just send that old man up there until he dies! There's no way he'll be able to fend them all off himself! The less men the better. Some flying bitch also broke one of the castles windows looking for a "Little Princess", we gotta send her an invoice later. Oh and we now are harboring a demon king. This seems very safe.

>attacking Helman instead of the free cities

Listen here Trash. This is clearly the best idea. They usurped the small empire that I was building it's only fair that we do the same to them as soon as possible. This cannot be put on hold for some crappy cities, it must happen now!

Disappointed with this tweet desu