Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - "Wah! Full update when? =3 keke edition"

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>/mffg/'s Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5 / 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1 / 25
Symbiotic: 5 / 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold & Mementos to your Alliance, and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:

>3.4 patch notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=921508

>known issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=923226

>pre event token shop
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=923195

>sales (limited and shit)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=921538
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=921536
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=921529

HALFUPDATE IS HEREā„¢

Previous Dimensional Rift

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=923464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Boost Point system is fucking shit.

THEY DOOK OUR HOTIME

Wanda's had a hard life

This should mean midpatch right? Because they better not thinking of making us wait one month just to release one native T2 character and 2 unis.

Everyone is bitching about it just because it's different and we're not used to it yet. Everyone bitched about HT forcing you to play whenever HT was running but now you can play whenever you want, ideally every 2.5 hours.
>muh organised rifts
Just communicate with your alliance mates to agree to open a rift and run it 1-30 times.
Fucking crybabies, I tell ya.

I applied for the Symbiotic alliance, and my IGN is IcyM1

Wanda booty

It's fucking garbage, you get 20 runs every 2.5 hours at discounted energy rates unless you pay.

Get fucked

Hopefully and that October's update will have Inhuman unis

Reminder that Inhuman are better and mutants deserve genocide, except the Great Lakes Avengers, they're cool

>No Quicksilver, Wanda, Ultron team up
>Quicksilver as one with Hawkeye though
Granted. I don't know if they've got some sort of history in the comics

Inhomos are fine with unis, only ones needed are Medusa's tron uni and maybe a Maximus one.

what a fucking shitshow

Cap's Kooky Quartet
But the "didn't see that coming" is from the MCU

The only thing I don't like is rifting, you can't do all the rifts at once now without using a shitload of energy or freeloading, so it'll be freeload central

And Inferno

had a kek over this

Somebody can redpill me in the new HT?

Also, new heros requirements are actually play the game.
Why NM must corrupt it asking for crystals?

It's shit, unless you always played out of HT then it's a small improvement.

cable is basically better cyclops
wanda is better mysterio
quicksilver is H-HAYAI!

I would imagine so. They're native T2. I wonder how this is going to shake up BW and TL. I already predict the downfall of Dormammu but I wonder which other memes will decline. Probably Sharon Rogers too

Does this fuccboi have any uni options to begin with?

Dormy's already pretty easy these days, this will knock him down a few pegs until he gets an inevitable uni.

You have to remember Quickslav has the typing advantage over a majority of memes and he has a iframe heal/buff, a messed up tornado iframe with follow-up vehicle-drops like his pops and his IFrame on his 4 rivals that of miggy's maximum spider

Pierces by default too with his passive. I don't know but he seems really really good for how early you can get him

>16 story missions drain your 100 boost points
No, fuck you. Hot Time was much better 3 hours of running whatever you wanted and now instead you're forced to log in every 2 hours in order to be energy efficient which is ltierally the reason I stopped playing the other Marvel game.

Holy shit this new converter is actually really nice. I'm almost always at feather cap so this is way better than selling them.

This is gonna get nerfed I bet.

What do they exchange for?

>Mfw my inner gambling problem is telling me to buy two premium chests to try to get something to use my Mega 6* on
>But I need to save for Anti-venom

help

0-4: Buy Two premium hero chests so Keke can fuck you
5-9: Save for a costume you tard

BASED

god fuck

Phoenix Feathers for custom gears? brill

tfw forever depressed
i miss HT

>150 feathers for x10
It's perfect if you're at phoenix feather cap

I was excited to get this, fuck.

If I hadn't just T2'd Beast it would've been a nice gamble.
Defo useful in the future though

Let's see what I get

Cyclops uni is pretty shit. Only one active skill change that doesn't even make it an i-frame. If not because of the Villain change it's seriously gonna be pure trash.

you should be in now m8y

On one hand I'm bummed that the 2 new unis are shit but on the other I'm glad because it saves me the shekels

Villain change is great though. Same for Beast. It adds them insane flexibility since they're very good both with or without uniforms.

i miss HT lads

5x quicksilver bios to claim within a few hours

ripip Hot Time

7/10 update
y/n?
At least it's much better than that previous clusterfuck.

5/10 no more hot time

I'd give it 5.5/10 because of the bait-and-switch and no more HT.

2/10 because the Boost Point change is garbage for energy management and makes you log on more often instead of once or twice a day and be done with it.

>m-muh hot time
literally shut the fuck up
you useless shitters are just complaining for the sake of it. you just have to find something to vent about and channel all your autism through because it's just impossible for you to admit there's actually nothing bad in an update for once.
we get a fuckload of free energy now, there's an oversupply, so even if it costs slightly more it doesn't fucking matter in the end.

also now you can just clear ticket fucking everything so all you retards bitching about having to log into the game more frequently all you have to do is log in, clear ticket what you need to do, and then close the fucking app. Jesus Christ it's not that hard to get used to

2/10
feel like shit, just want HT back

>fishing for (you)s
alright fucker i'll give it you now post your boy pussy

>free Quicksilver x5 bios
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=923464

>could spend 900 shekels right now to unlock Pietro and then 6* him
should I? or I'll wait till tomorrow at least to clear the x5 daily missions to reduce the cost

how is it only 900?

the price decreases as you complete tasks

>should I?
hell why not if you are rich
for me i dont have enough to even 6 star him because i lack bios

>whales already maxed him
>20k attack
wew

christ how the fuck

guess it makes sense, not too difficult
1k to unlock, any hoarded mats/the xmen pack and then SL+hoarded bios and buying selectors
still insane

Didn't notes say they use black matter since they aren't mutants

i dont remember desu, but it rings a bell, that'd make it even easier

that is correct

Yes seeNo X icon
Cable is half Jean
Pietro is BO
Wanda is double BO, like HIM, DMM, Odin
Also Pietro is Hero

Actually Cable might be just the same as Jean
Pic related from plebbit dataminer

>mfw could unlock Jean this week
>mfw 2500 shekels
>mfw could unlock QS and max him
Wat do? I'm thinking I should just stick with Jean.

who the fuck is thomas

How in the actual fuck does this Boost point shit work? Why in the fuck did they think this was a good idea?

you do release jean is the bullshit right now right? literal easy world boss ultimate wins

>thomas
opinion discarded

>Thomas meme
I thought this shit died year ago

*0.001 Shekels have been deposited in your account*

8/10 if ht was unchanged
5/10 because of the ht fuckup

How did you drop it that far? I've got it at 1050, only thing left would be daily missions or complete 5 WB.

>complete 5 WB
that's why you don't do shit before the update

I didn't do it before reset, just wondering if you refilled dailies, because it'd make QS being cheaper a moot point.

I started playing a week or so ago and just nearing all the gear requirements to T2 my first character, and then I was planning on using him to do WB and unlock Doctor Strange/Wolverine, but now Scarlet Witch is out with a whole new set ot requirements to unlock.

I'm afraid that by the time I actually fully max a character he'll already be underpowered and will have been powercreeped out by newer characters. I'm worried bros.

>take Mordo from all 17 gears to 20 with 258 bios
>take Storm from all 17 to 20/19/17/17 with 258 bios
Such is life. Bastards have rigged the thing so that from 16-17 it took me 21x. 21 motherfucking times. Well fuck mutants. I'll just work on QS and Wanda.

You don't need to have the best characters at the beginning. Every high tier character you get increases the speed with which you can farm faster. I started 2 months ago and I am just about to unlock Wolverine. With his uni, he should be S tier. This assumes a Thanos level uni and not a Strange level uni. Then I can finally start focusing on Jean and all.

it took me 15-20x to take Rogue's gear to 17 and 5-8x to take them to 18. RNG is weird.

Jean is shit now. QS and Wanda have a 70% chance to penetrate invincibility, while she only has a 30% chance.

anyone knows how many times you have to fight quicksilver to unlock him or do you unlock him instantly if you use the crystal options?

this boost shit is fucking retarded

i want to pick which mode i want to "boost"

Oh well. Anyway, I'm so close to unlocking her that there's no point not doing it. There will inevitably be a Jean uni pumping her up to OP status. And it isn't like you need to have the latest meme all the time unless you're TL/ABX whoring.

Are you high? She has 80%

I can't do either the co-op play or the WBI. I keep getting disconnected from the server even though any other game I have I can play online just fine. I redownloaded the game and even downloaded all the data through the settings. Anyone experience this before or have an idea what to do? Alliance chat doesn't show up either.

Wait, so no more hot time at all besides boost points?

I was looking at the preview, so is 80 at max? Then what about the twins? Do they get an increase?

TL crashes reset your streak. Terrible. Sad.

Don't have them, but probably that's their maximum value

>6boost points to reduce cost by 1 in story/xmen
>4boost points to reduce cost by 4 rift

?????????

>been farming chaos tokens to 6* my Elsa
>here's some Norn chaos stones on the same currency
>honor tokens? what the fuck are those
Goddamnit

thats the point
im saving my boost for whale rifts but i cant because i need to wait for them to open it and this energy is just going to expire if i dont use it on story mode runs

Glad to know I'm not the only one where the game is constantly freezing and crashing now.

>when browsing the store, multiple times
>after doing world boss beginner
>after entering a special mission
This is just in the past hour, on an iPhone 7. And this is apart from the fact that it freezes my phone for 10 seconds after I force close the game.

What a fucking shitshow.

>tfw considering myself to whale my way to vip 10 because of that

based on the doc, wolverine will cost 750c?

Well, by crashes I mean me force closing the app. Before crashes didn't effect your streak, I was trying to do bonus points and my Jeannie got overwhelmed, force closed, lost my streak.

Anyhow, specials do crash on me if I try to clear ticket them. Or rather, I have to run them manually, then I can ticket them. It's pretty dumb.

wanda's is 60% to get the same effect as Jean's.

She has 70% on 1 skill for Barrier/GuardBreak NOT Inmunity/invincibility. That's her passive not the skill.

Jean's is also permanent due to 10 sec duration on a 7 sec cd skill and it's a buff/burst skill. Wanda can't compete with Jean in terms of burst damage.

The two of them together however can wreck. Jean's leadership too good for pvp, Wanda can dispel anything but Jean will just burn them.

For whatever reason they even increased her damage this pathc

I'm not actually him, mine is at 1050 as well. I'd be at 900 if I'd paid attention to use some of my hidden tickets while doing specials earlier.
>clear 1 world boss 5 times
>clear 10 story missions
>enhance iso x30
>clear 10 hidden routes
That's 4 x 150 = 600, putting QS price at 900. No resets required.

>speed/hero eab is next
yeah, I'm gonna let the whales get their fancy scores instead of rushing to unlock him.