Missed the PIVX train general depression thread

I could've secured my retirement /biz. I normally don't give a shit if I miss trains because they're mostly impossible to catch anyway, but in PIVXs case I totally fucked up. I researched it when I came across it here on /biz right before the giant pump started, but I decided in the end not to bother because I couldn't get the Dash scam association out of my head. In hindsight I can't forgive myself because I should've foreseen that PIVX was going to succeed and that the stars would align for PIVX. It's a legit alternative to Dash without all the scammy baggage in a time where confidence in BTC is severy shaken. I'm severely depressed now. Please join me in my mourning.

P.S. It's also the fault of /biz for screwing up the pitch. I instantly assumed PIVX was a scam like 99% of the altcoins that are pumped here which is why I let my guard down.

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GRS
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525926.4400
groestlcoin.org/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155284.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can still get in, it's gonna be a 10 dollar coin at least

try again with dopecoin

I actually had 100k pivx but sold it at $0.4 because of that autistic kid spamming they were scammers. trust me, its worse.

I'm just letting you fags know this because I like you. Greostlecoin will reach 10000 satoshi BEFORE March 30th. Screenshot this post.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525926.4400

once i dump transfercoin ll try that

Is this a good coin at all or should I just plan on 800% then sell?

bought PIVX at $0.2, had a chance to sell at $0.4 but decided to hold a little more. When it was crushing, as I thought, I panicked and sold at $0.3, mainly because of this Then I bought ARK at $0.04 and sold at $0.045 because I panicked again

It's the first segwit coin that just released their new technology. Go hard. Read the ANN.

I'll never understand this mentality. Just buy in and ignore it for a month or two before you make any decisions.

You should also be completely comfortable with losing all of the money you put in. If you're not, then you shouldn't spend so much.

Pepecash user.

it's a total crap coin look at their shit website groestlcoin.org/

Will PIVX rise after this dip?

I know of a coin, but I won't let Veeky Forums ruin it. It's been acquiring modest gains so I know Veeky Forums hasn't caught on yet. Maybe you'll see it while it's slowly climbing up the marketcap. It's still at a cheap price and the amount of coins in circulation is perfect.

who knows and who cares... I already missed the easiest and largest gains

PIVX and ARK will be $5-$10 by next week easy

if you dont tell it wont ever get pumpd

I just looked at their website. If they can't bother to write correct English, why would anyone buy their coin

I hope you don't believe a single comment can have any significant impact on the price of coin

might as well start shilling now if you put money into it

This is one of the earliest infographs on PIVX. I want you to do a comparison of the distribution.
The number one wallet has been selling coins since this train started. Wallet number two has also sold about half.

That dude on the slack that was shilling mentioned something about it. I happened to have the pic.

agreed, don't let a brother out in the cold user

that should have been me.

Why hasn't Poloniex picked up PIVX? It's by far the #1 coin on Bittrex?

>pic related

this is an exactly what happens before Veeky Forums get involved and then after Veeky Forums get involved.

>mfw
>the Veeky Forumseffect

what are you trying to say?

greedy bastards

There will be more pump and dumps in the future, just wait and catch the opportunity. Actually, there are almost every day o week.

Good luck user

They're not going to pick it up because dev is user.

The people on slack are saying it's because the devs are anonymous. I call instant bullshit because, bitcoin's Satoshi Nakamoto identity has never been revealed. Some fag on the slack had the audacity to say it's not the same thing. I find it very fishy that PIVX hasn't been added to Polo. It has more than proven itself.

i think the devs are just privacy nerds. theyre making a privacy coin lol

The only clue that I'm willing to reveal to you guys is that the coins name has literally been at your fingertips.

Why does it matter to them if the dev is user? Are they really going to lose a large chunk of their business to Bittrex over that?

let me guess

dopecoin?

kys

SweatyButtholeCoin?

I don't think it really matters to Poloniex user. Have you seen the volumes of bitcoin that flows on Polo? Easily 50,000 btc traded daily for example only on Eth. It's insane. Maybe they are letting this one slide I honestly don't know.

thanks but many things about PIVX are unique. There's never gonna be another first legit alternative to Dash. This was not an opportunity you get once a week. The risk reward on this one was so incredibly skewed to the upside.

You guys are really bad at picking up the clue.

Will leave another hint after I see some more replies.

Transfercoin? Draco?

I/O coin?

FTC?

If it's Groethslcoin or whatever or ETH get out.

Buy and hold Shift if you don't wanna miss the next train to the moon. They're trying to decentralized the web.
I'm sure it's the next big thing

BINGO!

"been at your fingertips"

Look at pepe.

>Gains incoming

at least they have a slick website.. any insights you care to share?

its
fuck im clever

why SHIFT?

dont buy shift, double in 2 days theyre trying to make us buy into the dump fuck off

yeaaaaaaaaah obvious shill lol nice try guy

it's a decentrilized VPS, from what I've learnt. It could be great for hosting shady or just uncensorable websites on clearnet
One possible application - hosting independant media websites like Wikileaks

You're a double agent shill. Trying to convince others not to buy, while your filling up your pockets with cheap Shift.
It's shills like you that probably made others miss out on PIVX sweet profits early on. Stop spreading FUD!

user, I know this isn't going to do much, but it did it for me. Again, research before you invest.

>here's their bitcointalk page.
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155284.0

so far what I read on the website sounds like empty hype and rhetoric .. at least with PIVX you had an air of legitimacy surrounding it..

>implying you aren't also gaining if other people are buying

you're the fucking double agent shill. you load up on cheap shift then start shilling on biz and make people buy right into your dumps gtfo no buy resis till 10k with huge sells at 16k and you telling people to buy right in at 15k hahaha fuck off

So sit on the sidelines user. I'm not here to waste time trying to convince you on why YOU should join. Some anons wanted to know what coin it was, well now that the name is known do research.

You two are one of a kind. It's the first time I bring it to Veeky Forums attention. LOOK AT THIS SHILLS!

I've been in it since Feb. This is why I don't share shit with some anons because you shills love to miss out on gains.

I didn't have to share this pic, but I do it so others user know what's up.

Here have another picture. This is what happens when you're born to be an investor who constantly wins because you have the sight gains.

When did you first research it? Where did you hear about it?

In February user. Look at my post.

it's FUCKING PEPECASH YOU NUBS

Ok I did some more research and I do see potential now.. I'm just curious what is the unique value proposition for SHIFT implementing IPFS compared to just using stand alone IPFS?

how much you think it could hit ?
My guess is something like $0.5 in a few days. I think it's still very underpriced

I'm not sure user. But when I read through the threads I can "feel" the excitement of the other people who comment on the thread. They are highly looking forward to the implementation of IPFS. So if they feel good, and positive, and are seeing development moving along, all of those are good signs for me to throw some btc in this project.

Right now user, it's a .15 cents. Let's see though, I think .50 cents is a realistic goal that can possibly be reached in 2-4 weeks. That can of course change due to the Veeky Forumseffect. Meaning price can rapidly increase due to the shilling of it spreads. But right now there so many shilling going on that I only am telling the anons in this thread. I believe in this project and I don't want it to be categorized as a pump and dump. Of course I want a price increase, but I want it to occur naturally like it has been doing.

Holy fuck fuck off with your shilling of this shitcoin

Yeah you're right. Stop with the fucking shilling. (Or at least buy a good coin like Groestlcoin)

yeah this coin actually seems interesting
over the last few weeks i tried hard to not listen to anyone on this board but you might be onto something

what's up with that change of team stuff? That's a red flag

*cough* its pepec- *cough* - ash

user, if you think it's a red flag then that's on you. But development is moving along and like I said the sentiment on the bitcointalk thread is positive. If they feel good, I feel good. Believe me, those guys are quick to call bullshit on shitty projects. But I always do research because there are professional shills on bitcointalk.

Now is a great time to get in, it might just fall down to 60k satoshis tonight. Likely the last time you'll see that price.

do you keep on holding?

yes. you dont sell pivx

I sold at 86k and rebought at 71k, thinking about transferring 1BTC to buy if it sinks down to 60k.

Guys like this Ripple just started rising pretty fast..

How much Pivx is dropping.
Today from like 0.97$ it dropped now to 0.63$.

What price can we expect lets say one week later?

When is it going to be like 5$?

Oh shit its fucking crashing PIVX!

stop panic selling and we'll go back up

Buy ETH! It's going to the moon now! It's happening!

Fuuuck, I bought at 82k sats, because I thought it was mid moon trip. Guess I'll just wait it out.

Damn I just bought it at 54 gg ez

all these fucking retards panic selling. PIVX had 5th most volume today and theyre acting like its a p&d. fucking noobs. im buying more.

It looks like it's still at the same place it's been at for a week.

wow...just as I said that I missed it at 4300 and now its at 6300...

I exited yesterday at 87K, I dont hold not one PIVX cuz some guy shilled so hard he convinced me.

What the fuck is happening

Yeah, look at the order book. Someone just made a fucking killing from retards panicking. I really hope noone here was selling.

my stop loss got triggered but i'm going to rebuy

I'm not trying to be negative but this might drop a little more. It's crazy to see this happen live.

>4
I swear to god, once I get a little more experience with this shit I'm going to be making so much money...I've had some really good instincts but I can tell that my noobiness is costing me hundreds of dollars just by being indecisive for a second too long.

oh well, Im appreciating these lessons learned.

take note faggots, stop being emotional

Sell or hold? I'm in at 10600

Just made a huge shit. Bought 54 sold 50, awesome. Lesson learned guys, another lesson learned. Besides it I made some money today, so it is not a total loss.

there was some fag @60k wanting with a decent buy order but i dont see it anymore. Its up to you user, you've made profit. But its ultimately your choice if you want to ride the wave.

hodl

learned not to panic sell? retard, 54000 was a good position. thanks for the cheap pivx

Veeky Forums WHAT THE FUCK

I PUT ALL MY FUCKING RETIREMENT MONEY INTO PIVX @.90$

YOU FAGGOTS TOLD ME THIS WAS GOING TO BE THE NEXT DASH

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO

Fuck it all money you put in crypto is gone anyway let it riiiiiiiide

you should've known that the pump was nearing its end when multiple threads popped up shilling this shit.

Congratulations, you are now a bagholder. Please check again in approx 12 months to see if you're still sitting on a loss.

Please, what kind of information I can extract from this set up? I mean, a huge buying volume and a small sell volume, what this tells me?