Can we just nuke this places?

Can we just nuke this places?
Veeky Forums was never good, but this week it's total bullshit, I've had enough of crypto shit.

scared of money or something? invest in crypto. We are just making money, join us.

>ITT: Angry Poor No Coiners

Just buy dopecoin you warmongering fuck

Shut the fuck up you fucking degenerate piece of shit

holy fuck you are rich for a neet enough for a year of living wage! I am jealous. and only have .5btc on polo.

That's my disposal btc for trading you fucking ape, I've got hundreds more on my wallet, I never trust exchange.

Goddamn this place has become paradise for NEET and degenerate who think they can get rich quick shilling fucking worthless cryptoshit.

Fuck, I'm out of this place for good.

Aww don't go pweeease

nice google image pic brother

haha im richer than you

Yep iktf. At least biz was good for a cheap laugh in the past. But now it's just crypto

join us

you can be the whale to our ocean of retardation

If you can prove my image is taken from google image, I'll send you 1 BTC you fucking monkey

you dont have 1 bitcoin fegget maximum over kek

no coiner

Checked google and didn't see it, looks like you're legit.

For the record I don't mind people who invest in bitcoins, I just get sick of the shilling of bitcoins that are obvious pump-and-dump here (Etherium was the last one, dopecoin is the next one).

This week has been exceptionally bad in terms of crypto shillling

For entertainment I've already started to migrate back to Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

>e
This is an old photo. There is a space between the $ and the balance, this is how polo used to look, not anymore

Nice try fagit

>editing HTML pages on Firebug
this meme needs to end

please poorfag

Agreed.

How fucking stupid are these morons falling for pump and dump coins. None of you faggots bought BTC back in 2010.

Biz is like the middle east.

Overall it's a shithole full of idiots.

But every once in a while a true spring of knowledge or wealth forms.

Agreed OP, I'm getting tired of all this shilling. Especially when the posts look like they didn't even put in any effort, just blatant fucking "buy my shit nigger."

This is why I mostly just check out the Robinhood general. People discuss actual stocks there and not memeshit.

RIP Wipe.
Wipe is dead.
Never to return.