ETH MOON!!! QUICK BUY IN NOWWWWW. last chance before $75

ETH MOON!!! QUICK BUY IN NOWWWWW. last chance before $75

loving these pump gains my friendos.

Yep it's definitely time to buy back in for all those people that have got theirs in pivx, ark and bitbay. Looks like it's going to hit 50 again today.

TO THE MOON!

Can someone give me a quick rundown on eth? Why did it reach $40 after hanging around $13 for so long, and why is it going up again?

um guys i made this thread as a joke but its actually soaring now... meme magic???

you didnt get any digits how could this be meme magic? nice try, false prophet.

we over 50 $ soon

i got three 18's nigger

People shilled it till it pumped, then they dumped it.

That might account it going up now, but did it really reach $40 that way?

Tomorrow: $50. The next day: The Moon

60btc wall

It's actually only my second day I'm trading with coins so i don't know exactly to look for. But I think this one looks pretty good till now :)

Shot up to $50 for the reason of pic. All the other coins being shilled here are just pump and dump scams, but ETH has legitimately excellent prospects. It's been reported in various national/international newspapers like the NYT. Backed by massive companies etc. Expected to overtake bitcoin sometime this year.

It fell from $55 down to $40 probably because it jumped up too quickly and was just reverting back to the average upward trend. Now it's going back up. Will be over $50 by tomorrow, without a doubt.

So? It's been to 52 before. We need 100 and stable.

This. It's not a standard pump n dump memecoin, it has ground breaking technology and makes bitcoin look like caveman money.

ETH will steal bitcoin's thunder, and Buttcoiners will be eternally BTFO by the end of this year.

It's actually happening! Hold my hand, user!

Holy shit its happening!

Yeah, we'll be at 100$ by tomorrow!!!

Polo lagging like fuck from everyone buying ETH

>mfw just bought $1,000 of ETH yesterday

Feels good man

Wasted digits on bad b8.

Anyone here waiting for 50 crash to stock up on cheap eth?

currently on sitting on 17

>sold 9 ETH to short shitcoins because it hadn't gone anywhere in days

Fuck's sake

I don't think that will happen. Last big crash already was at ~55$.
This moontrip will go to ~100-120$ and then crash down to ~70$.

>Not just sitting on your ETH for months on end while you watch the general trend going up and up as ETH slowly unseats BTC

This is why you will remain poor

yep

I'm still netting profit, just wish I'd waited before selling.

Just bought 30ETH. Don't let me down Veeky Forums

its going to dip to 40 before it moons. dont panic sell

Its going up and up

it will dip at 45

just fmsu senpai

here goes

Why do you think that?

seems kind of stuck between 40 and 45 for the last few days

might be a new higher support level soon though

I think it's shooting up to fast, those looking for a quick buck will sell at 45.
It will keep going after that though, still hoping for the crash though

Yeah, for the last few days... But shouldn't it finally be time for an outbreak?

It will blast through $50 tonight. If you want to see how this story continues please see dash price

Mongoloid dip waiters gonna miss the boat

it would be nice

only thing different from yesterday is storj though, might need some more news for moon

Only sitting on 15 ETH here.

Who else /notgoingtomakeit/?

>hope you bought at $35!

only have 300 here

1.5 masterrace
bought it yesterday and have no more waggie money in my bank account. can't buy from credit because I'm in NY

Couple more hours for South Korea's pump. Not sure we'll see 50 tonight as there is still some 40-60btc walls up at $44 We'll see as they're the same ones that stopped the pump earlier this evening.

Slowly but surely it will rise.

what app is that?

Coinbase

new fag here
. how the fuck do i buy, i literally have no fucking idea.

post your credit card, I'll send you some

or
>deposit money into an exchange, coinbase, kraker
>buy bitcoins from local bitcoins and trade for ether
>use a local bitcoin atm, same as above

Or mine ETH or BTC if you happen to have the right hardware, low budget for spending on coins and access to cheap electricity.

You gotta post your ss# and moot will send you an email

I can finally buy it in my state, I want to buy but I'm afraid to enter in at the top.

I'm in the same boat, only 2.6.

There was three Kings: Don, Martin Luther, and Rodney. Martin Luther was the good King and the smartest of the three. He preached peace, loyalty, and self-respect. Don was a debo who sprung on the wrong cat and got rickets from a stank poon on 125th Street. He was a pumperbumper who turned a trick on a skeezer named Geroniho and suffered in drinkin' a case of Natural Ice while blastin' diarrhea all over his crib; he was the bad king. Rodney was a bull dagger cootchie ripper who was geeking on baking soda while flab stabbing some ho in the back of a hoopty. He gave the "Jelly-Donut" to the Mogul-Tric, while while Amadou Diallo changed his name to Amadou What the Cops Tell Me to Do. He was the worst king of all.

>he didn't buy the dip
>AGAIN

What app is this?

Don't lie. It crashed because a whale cashed out for ≈800,000 when it was at 53. He sold at 35 and it crashed to that.

At what electricity price does ETH turn a profit?

how do I buy btc and eth without commission I try going to bitcoin exchange and cex.io and I see around a 5 percent commission. is there anyway to trade this shit without wrecking me when I buy it

How many day trades do I get if I habe 25k in? I'm thinking of pulling out my savings and just playing with a fraction of it to get them juicy day trades

>When you check coins prices and see the bitcoin price thinking it's eth then realize your mistake

I don't understand BTC has been falling

THIS IS GENTLEMEN

MOON OR DOOM!!!!

This is probably because of the recent good news about eth.

it is meme. eth is retard meme :D

>45

pleez stup being an eth shilling faggot.

More like
>He did not buy the dip
>Which has yet to happen
>AGAIN

Is my 7 ETH good to be worth millions by the end of this week?

maybe like 400 dollars. things like that take some time

Just bought 45 eth, it'll probs drop back down to $12 now.

Are we setting a new all time high, or should I secure my +400 euro when it hits 44? I missed the previous all time high even though I could have sold with +600 profits, I was too greedy.

You should pull the fuck out right now you fucking idiot.

we're going to a new ATH
possibly 50 €

>implying I don't have a stop-limit order that is tracking -10% of the current value until I break even at worst

It's correcting now and won't go back up.

Still doesn't mean you're not dumb for investing that much of what you own into a crypto.

I made 90% of my life savings directly in crypto

how do you set that up?

Since ETH is going is deemed to be going up forever, whats the point to be quick and buy now? It will always give infinite returns even if i buy it at 10x the price.

Just manually right now.
I set the stop-limit somewhere between the current price and my break-even point, and update it every half hour or so.

Temporary dip. Buy more now.
Last stop before 50 USD/ETH

buy wall pushing up higher.

Dubs don't lie

Memecoins to the moon

So about 1g?

This is what we said last time before it fell 20

Coinbase

I hope you bought that dip then user. You'd be up nearly 30 on every coin. You did by the dip, r-right?

No I buy when it hits it peak so I can crash it. I'm in this to lose my money and make sure everyone else loses theirs

I legit saw someone do this, bought 1000eth at 67AUD last week (it's currently 63AUD to put that in perspective). Godamn madman.

Well, today is day we'll go to 100$!

Oh yeah i forgot about that. Stupid dyslexic faggot

Does anyone read the charts here? There's massive manipulation at work,several hundred thousands of dollars on different exchanges sitting there to defend the ETH price at all costs.

I hope they will succeed temporarily and lower the BTC price, I need to buy in there, it's so much better than ETH on all levels.

Bought 289 coins ETH to the moon

I'm monitoring it very closely as I'm sure many others are doing. You're talking out of your ass. ETH is hands down the best crypto investment. There's only room for one king and it's either going to be ETH or BTC. BTC has had its turn at the top, it paved the way for crypto but now there's something superior in every sense. That's Ethereum. Not only has it peaked the interest of umpteen financial journalists, just as bitcoin did, but it's gone a step further and peaked the interest of the big dogs, the ones that will actually back it financially. I've been coming to Veeky Forums for quite a while and although most of the stuff on here is horse shit, we've struck gold. And you know the best thing about it? We know before almost anyone else.