In the aftermath of the recent London terror attack...

In the aftermath of the recent London terror attack, my boss went into a fit of rage during lunchtime and said that "all sandniggers should be gassed" and "told me to go back to my country". Afterwards he begged for my forgiveness but it doesn't matter. I've had enough of this wagecucking shit. I'm not going after small fish like him. I want to go after the company. I've hated this company for a long time and its finally time to seek my vengeance. How much can I expect to win if I sue my company for this? Its a fortune 500 firm.

Also quads decides which charity I give 50% of my settlement money to.

Bro you're gonna get nothing. You have to show damages and having your feelings hurt isn't damages. Call me when he actually fires you or something then you've got a case.

No one says "gassed" outside of Veeky Forums, you RPing faggot

spend your money on a gas chaimber for yourself

Hire a lawyer. But idk if you could win, since I don't know much about sueing since I'd assume he would just say he didn't say anything relating to it.

>I'm not going after small fish like him. I want to go after the company. I've hated this company for a long time and its finally time to seek my vengeance. How much can I expect to win if I sue my company for this? Its a fortune 500 firm.

so you're actually a sandnigger? .. then what's wrong with

>"all sandniggers should be gassed" and "told me to go back to my country"

?

sandnigger detected
You have to go back

Idk people don't like being told to die I guess.

>sandniggers
>people

I think your only hope at getting anything is reporting the incident with HR or whoever and hoping that there's an inappropriate response or reprisals. Don't forget to keep your own documentation.

back to your country abdul mohammed! youre are not going to get a free handout in court dont even try

stop working for /pol/tards if your not a larping faggot

I hope he gasses you sandnigger

Idk maybe you should go back to your country and fuck goats for a living Ahmed?

Race traitors hang first lad

Him being sorry is good enough. Use it to demand a raise so you can call it even. It's time racist white men learn to keep their mouths shut outside of their cuckshed internet forums.

>afterwards begged for forgiveness
Cucks are so pathetic. Even when they finally muster up the balls to speak their minds they are so used to being denied victory that they cower back into cuckdom.

Have you considered maybe you do want be gassed? deep down You know the right thing to do: (you + gas chamber)
>it's time Abdahnk. It's time

Why do you think I'm helping him?

MLFA for quads.

All sandniggers should be gassed and you should go back to your country. Listen to your boss.

I guess most living things don't like being not living.

Do you have proof?

If so, you could have a lucrative case on your hands

i think he meant "sandniggers should be GLASSED"

does CCTV count? there is one in the cafeteria in my workplace. not sure if it has audio though

He was right tho???

Stop being salty silly sandnigger