>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

>1.7.1

its happening

My wife Tharja is _____

Reminder that Lynfags are just as bad as Fateswakening cancer and want to ruin remakes with self insert faggotry.

Lyn is nothing more than a fad for all grandpas. You can not prove me wrong.

spill the beans /feg/
what does the sacred shekels do?
i know you are hiding information
dont you care what happens to the kid?

>/feg/
wrong door, m8, is that way

Since Navarre was probably the guy behind Caeda he is likely a secret unlockable character. That makes sense since he starts as an enemy in Shadow Dragon. Tharja starts as an enemy in Awakening so it may be the same in her case too. It would be cool if they are straight up villains in Warriors.

I can't explain the lack of Azura though. She's probably just a secret for no apparent reason.

That said I will probably get Pokken DX and Mario Odyssey over this game. lol

just played for 2 hours straight doing TT autobattles while using my cell phones data, and it used 200mb

seems kind of like a lot

your phone probably downloads something else in the background
FEH doesn't use that much data for me.

gay desu

a semen lover

drink the waer (lol

On Chapter 5 of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, while visiting the northern village, Marth will receive a Firestone from a villager. This is a item used by Manaketes, and it's considered rare.

Nothing will ever top setting a weaponless flier as your team leader during the first gauntlet when the water map was still in gauntlet rotation so unless people ran a flier in their team they could never reach your guy and would be forced to forfeit.

Would you buy FEW2 if it:

>Had a storyline focused on FE6/7,8, 9 and 10
>Replaced OCs with fully customizable MU
>Included FE13/14 characters as extras/DLC from the first game- they'd have no place in the new story

>>>>>MU
No

Wrong general.

Not Heroes related.

I'll buy it if it's banner on Heroes is good.

I think brash assault on Brave axe Bartre is pretty legit. He shold be able to kill nearly every melee who isn't Tiki or TA/Ruby as long as they don't proc a special on the counter (memebow or 3turn with killer weapon).

Its heroes related faggot

perfect

No it's not.

Only here so I can produce a god tier Noire, because she's the best character and must be married with the best man, Owain.

Otherwise, Tharja can be thrown away.

Why are her feet so big in this picture?

they're all swole from stepping on idiot waifuist faces

Fresh start in the morning lads.
I've got one more roll left, what should I go for?

cyl roy

Post the IVs of your 5 stars and that Eirika first please. Also if you did the free pick, which seems likely.

>Actually doing this retarded split

What kind of Bird friend is Peri?

>>>>>MU
Yes

blame f/go and /feg/'s own history of going for existing threads

Please do not slander my beautiful wife Toki with association with the worst of nuFE

thats not how stockings work

IF doesn't exist in this thread. I'm speaking strickly about Heroes' Peri.

Anyone else catch Navarre and Caeda in the new Fire Emblem Warriors trailer?

I can't decide if I want to roll for another Bike to get SB for Burger King, or go for Elincia.

is neph amelia 2.0

If FE4 and halloween are the next banners in october, which new banners will be in november and december

People are talking shit about an MU in a warriors game but I wouldn't mind.
Imagine if they added in a soul caliber style character creator and let us make our own characters for warriors. On top of letting us choose our classes and weapons we could use, we could make characters we actually want instead of complaining about how a certain character didn't make it in.

Sounds like a shit idea since /feg/ hates mu's but if they did what I stated above then I wouldn't mind. I'll make my waifu the best I possibly could!

>Had a storyline focused on FE6/7,8, 9 and 10
>Focusing the story on bad rip offs of FE3 and TRS.
Dropped hard.
>Replaced OCs with fully customizable MU
>MU
Dropped harder.
>Included FE13/14 characters as extras/DLC from the first game- they'd have no place in the new story
>including FE13/14 characters at all
Dropped hard with a vengeance.

Christmas Male Robin and Tharja were datamined at release of FEH right?

Problem them and a 2 others.

Do you think Oscar will be the only rollable 4 star Lancebreaker 3 once his banner ends?

Who gets promoted?

Summon now for lucina or wait for the new banner ?

>tfw was expecting either greil mercs 2 or crimean royal knights next
>tfw amiti works exactly like I thought it would (not like it was hard to predict but IS screwed Tyrfing hard, inb4 Sigurd with blessed tyrfing)
>tfw wrath is even better than I thought it would be
>tfw 14 orbs

Bump!

You don't have much for a cavmeme team, so Lucina to slot in as a buffer or maybe another Hector. The Ivs on the Lyn that wasn't a freepick is pretty important.
Ursula, Narcian, or Valter

Splitting the generals is a good idea. One for Heroes, one for the rest of the series.

Too bad the ignorant, disgusting filth will never understand this.

haha xd

>this thread is still up

If I learn anything from /vp/, it's that mods only ever wake up when they see Hunger Games being posted.

Post /feg/ related tributes.

I'll give your thread a (you) because of your hard work and delication. Doing charity godsend

Remember this error.

nice thread

>No Jugdral

No

last

>autosage

>thread is autosaging
See!
I knew posting Hunger Games made the mods take actions.
No need to thank me.

Rest assured...