New Pump

PIVX pump is over is ARK the next big pump?

Other urls found in this thread:

research.ark-invest.com/hubfs/1_Download_Files_ARK-Invest/White_Papers/Bitcoin-Ringing-The-Bell-For-A-New-Asset-Class.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most likely. Holding through the weekend.

XRP you've already missed some nice profits but i think its gonna go all night

ARK will shoot up by weekend. PIVX is D E A D

I've just sold my XRP and I think I'm done for tonight with it.
Still holding a ton of ARK, I doubled my investment yesterday, and I'm once again fully loaded

its being pumped right now get on board guys

wew thats a mistake lad XRP still has a way to go

XRP will shoot up again tonight

You are subhuman-tier if you aren't holding as much PIVX, BitBay, and ARK as possible right now in my opinion. There is genuine value in all of these. Ride the waves (sell peaks and buy dips) if you want but these have a long way to go. I'm going to be holding all three for years.

t. someone you might want to listen to :^)

ps. watch for PIVX to hit $20/coin by the end of the year after some "privacy concerns" with other coins and some fuckery with BTC

120 Million total coins

$5 Million marketcap

Current price 0.00005 SATOSHI

Sleek professional marketing

Professional development team

Released days ago

This is not a meme coin so it has potential to be listed on polo, with such a professional team behind this they have alot of room to persuade.

TX is going to recover from a dip get it while it's sitting at 7k sats

what the fuck is the sales pitch for tx
does it have anything going for it other than a pnd

Supposedly you can trade from inside the wallet as well as stake from android wallets. I don't think it has too much value beyond PnD personally.

Bytecent (BYC) 0.00008133 BTC

Market Cap l $128,438 l 124 BTC
Circulating Supply l 1,519,954 BYC

research.ark-invest.com/hubfs/1_Download_Files_ARK-Invest/White_Papers/Bitcoin-Ringing-The-Bell-For-A-New-Asset-Class.pdf

no

Most certainly! Just got in on ADK I'm ready for take off

fuck it, going in now

seems pretty undervalued for the amount of volume

ARK is facing stiff competition from the likes of PIVX, Bitbay, XRP, Decred, Zcash...the altcoin market is really hot right now, alot of coins have seen big gains. I'm not sure if ARK is the right place to put your money into right now.

Welcome!

Except we've shown we are much more attractive through our massive increase in volume.

"We" so are you a dev or something?

PUMPIN AND A DUMPIN
MY SHITTY SCAMCOINS ON YOU
DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN
YOU USED TO PAY

No you faggot, get on board the DOPE coin train if you wanna make some real money, CHOO CHOO motherfuckers don't get left behind!

Wrong. DOPE is literally the definition of a memecoin. Just compare the tech, volume, and devs behind the two coins.

DOPE is bad MMMmmKAYyyy

Woah things are looking pretty good

Thats what im talking about shill