pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zC2s5DuIjQE
youtube.com/watch?v=-5fwPYhsPBQ&index=1&list=PLLvpvZaSD_d7E4jmDNgXgxwhvl9eTzH5B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it better to level up multiple units at once or should I do them one at a time paired with a level 40 dancer?

Who will you be feeding Nephenee to /feg/?

Post good art to trigger reddit!

this thread was up first sweeties

Herself
Or probably my Wo Dao Hana

I really don't think it's that bad

What the fuck isis

It's autosaging user!

>/fehg/
Do you ever sleep?

ON TIME THREAD

Oops! This thread looks good, but it is linking the wrong previous thread! I don't think we can use this, user!

>people think Elincia being depicted as happy for once in her existence is shit

Genuinely not understanding this meme, it looks fine.

>HE ACTUALLY THINKS PEOPLE WANT TO USE HIS SHIT THREAD

>put Berkut as arena defense leader with 2 sheeps and a dancer before going to bed
>wake up and check phone
>3 arena defenses
>mfw

>Another fucking blue cav
>Trash skills and trash stats to go with them
Why do they keep doing this? Are they afraid to release another good blue cav?

Wait, someone explain the Warriors coverart theory for me. People were saying the characters on the limited edition box art tell us something about the game's story or something. How do we know that?

You are as bad as the /fehg/autist, fuck off.

I am genuinely convinced that people are only calling it bad for (You)s at this point. There's opinions and then there's shit like everything in the last thread.

non-shit, non-early thread here lads

I think it has the same problem as Lachesis' art. It's a good drawing but it doesn't fit Elincia well.

I think they just want to make a really obvious demotion target for each banner

So, rate Nephenee's accent so far

I can tell that she has something funny in her voice at least

Is this the first time people are complaining about Kippu's art? He always make everyone he draws look like a moeblob anyway with those eyes

I wonder what are good skills to combo with Wrath. Fury 3 seems good, what I worry about a bit is that Wrath takes slot B so not having Desperation can be a problem

Still, considering she has Moonbow, would she be basically proccing Moonbow all day with Quickened Pulse so long as she's 75% or below?

>tellius banner might unironically be the first time i can save my orbs in a while

>burger hours

It fits her. Don't understand this dumb meme.

Camus sprite is in cover art too it so im actually looking forward it

>people think moeblob Elincia is bad
Do you remember how she was recruited in PoR? This moeblob came up to Ike and was all "uguu ike senpai i found my armour and i wanna fight too!". Moeblob art accurately represents her in PoR. Radiant Dawn is different but this isn't RD.

Tugging on Titania's ponytail as I cum inside her!
Making her forget all about Greil as I knock her up!

I don't think either of you know what an actual moeblob is.

feels good man
Even better if Jugdral comes right after

While I won't exaggerate how young she looks, she definately looks younger than she did in PoR.

It's just portraying a younger Elincia. It's like how the Julia in FEH is supposed to be Julia at her most autistic.

>Lachesis' art
>good
Now that's some shit right there

Alvis is confirmed GHB next month, you do have a Takumi ready right?

Elincia is more of a mature, queenly kinda woman in Radiant Dawn, but having Kippu art doesn't make her a loli.

Kippu did Ninian, and she doesn't look like a loli in the slightest. She just looks... soft and gentle. And that's what Elincia is too.

I'd have traded Lyn in for Azura desu. Subjectively worse "character" but lance > sword, always, and Lyn is looking like a Ryoma clone they only made and shoved in due to the backlash, whereas Azura would be unique simply by being fucking infantry lance which we have zero of.

But we don't know his stats

>It's another "stupid autists make 5 fucking /feg/ threads again" episode

why is Elincia look younger is bad thing? Fuck this shithole

Country bumpkin seekers, is the optimal strategy to wait for the tempest trial banner to roll for Neph?

Unless there's a second 3 character Tellius banner like the SoV banners I don't see why Oscar wouldn't appear again since he's more relevant to the Greil Mercenaries.

It's fine but it doesn't look like Lachesis.

When you think about it, none of Kippu's characters are essentially loli no?

Though still, those huge eyes on everyone he draws...

Literally no one on Serenes said this, everyone is hyped for Elincia and many even said her art looks great.

The Heroes general on Serenes is good, we don't need retards from /feg/ shitposting there just because someone here is making shit up.

Who here /saving for Geneology/ next month?

So how come Mario can have nipples but Fire Emblem males cannot?

No it doesn't look fine, it looks fucking retarded, particularly that dumb face that looks like it's about to melt.

Ninian actually looks tall and womanly though, Elincia has the proportions of a young teen or as some others are calling her a midget.

You know, since theres only 3 characters in this banner, I feel there might be a second part

But who knows I might be wrong

>inb4 its Mia and people's wallet starts crying

saving for Halloween desu
with banners like this it won't even be hard

normies shitposting is still shitposting user

>Unit on their first banner and another banner simultaneously
Can they do that?

Elincia is kind of young though, isn't she?

so only elincia looks good right?

How do I get Lance and Elphin to Percy in time?

>Mia
Please no.
I don't think I could hold back.

But why Oscar

Not yet sadly enough, but if i had hed go right to Arvis

I would go for it now personally just because the future is uncertain. Who's to say she wouldnt share another banner with a different blue. Oscar can at least pass Lancebreaker and/or his Rally. Thinking about it the Rally would actually be super good on Ephraim, but I wouldn't want him just for that.

Wait 3 chapters and recruit him in that chapter.
If you are playing Hard mode he will have massive stat boosts as well.

Forgot pic

They did something similar with Delthea

I dont know if it was the very next banner but it felt back-to-back

Can someone post that leak?

Are Green Orbs skewed or some shit.

I'm getting 1 at most on every fucking summon, holy shit, it's, always like that when I want to pull a specific color.

At this point Mia can only be a disappointing unit.
Hana has the monopoly on the speedy powerful Myrmishit already.

Eh. At least our boy looks good.

Greens has the least characters from all colors.

It got the tellius banner and twitter flier event right so far

>forgetting about Athena

Loli, no. I think it's more so that she apparently looks like a moeblob. Which... I guess I can see?

It depends on Elincia's stats really since if it turns out her attack is not good enough to make use of Amiti, then it might not be that useful.

Still, they dont have that much of an aversion towards giving good stats to fliers at least, so who knows if she might have Tana/Cordelia like spreads? That would allow for super good quad builds for her

Meanwhile Nephenee seems to be built for constant Moonbow proccing since Slaying Lance + Wrath would technically mean that she procs Moonbow with every attack, which can hurt quite a bit though one unfortunate problem is that she does not get desperation which means counterattacks are a problem if shes fragile

Oddly enough, the leak mentions nothing about a Halloween banner.

>no L'Arachel on the horizon for 2 months at least

35/36 > 31/38

L'archelfags on suicide watch

Thanks. I'm hyped for Arvis if this leak turns out to be real.
Yamada Arvis would be sick.

Also doesn't mention anything about a warriors banner, so I assume this doesn't have everything

If this means Lyon and a FE8 TT or something in two months I can wait patiently[/spoiler[

Then again...PoR Mia was always known for being rather underwhelming anyway

Now if it were RD Mia...

>yamada Arvis
Pls no, he doesn't even look that old even after the timeskip.

Favaro was just a guy that came in the discord and started talking about things randomly. Nobody knew his leaks were real so nobody asked him any serious questions

Soft queen pussy~!

FE4 banner in October is the Halloween banner.
Headless Horseman Eldigan is real.

>no L'Arachel on the horizon for 2 months at least
At least this means a SS banner is confirmed

Only 2 more weeks til Fire Emblem Warriors guys!

not a shill btw
youtube.com/watch?v=zC2s5DuIjQE

Oppai~~

you can finally blow your load 400+ orbs user, elincia is here

Does everybody run MRobin/Julia/+1 Bonus unit for their deathless arena runs? Cause I don't see another way to deal with the current BLyn/Thundercock cancer that's infesting arena right now. Who the fuck thought 3 movement + 2 range instant delete anything that doesnt specifically counter them was a good idea?

Athena isn't for brave quads, but for Wo Dao+ 10 dmg every moonbow. Besides, 4 atk is a small price to pay for 2 spd.

Did I just use all my luck?

They should have added Geoffrey instead of Oscar.

just use your own horses lol

At this point I wonder if he actually works on FEH's team or has an insider

Nobody should be this accurate by just randomly guessing

How old was Mia in FE9 anyway? I thought she looked rather young, though she's probably around Ike's age at least

I want to kill Mia!

Yes, everybody runs it. We're all terrible players and build only basic units

So These guys will be bonus units for the Tellius TT
Are the previous 4 or at least Brave Ike going to be 20% bonus?
After doing the last TT with a 40 %bonus unit I can't go back to having no bonus. That was way too much grinding.

Finally, took me 4 hours for a deathless this streak it luckily only had 2 brave lyn. youtube.com/watch?v=-5fwPYhsPBQ&index=1&list=PLLvpvZaSD_d7E4jmDNgXgxwhvl9eTzH5B

hope embed playlist work

>english voices sound shit
>watch the jap vid to listen to the voices
>Elincia's attack phrase is SUMISASEN!!!!

how very japanese

Did the leaks say anything about who's gonna be on the Halloween banner? Is it more Fateswakening trash?

Mine is Celica (+3), Lancina, Hector, and BLyn. Works just fine so far, since Hector is a counter to everything except Lyn and an occasional Cecilia.