Tell me about the Jesuits, why have they been expelled from over 80 countries since their formation?

Tell me about the Jesuits, why have they been expelled from over 80 countries since their formation?

Irrational anti-Jesuit prejudice

Anti-jesuitism mostly. They were and are smarter and richer than their peers and success breeds envy. It's unfounded myths and rumors and they didn't do nothing.

>why don't people like Jesuits
>because they don't

No, it's because everyone has a pathological hatred of Jesuits despite their role in the spiritual upliftment of Europe.

Because they're behind every conspiracy ever, OP. Like the Jews, the Free Masons, Illuminati, Reptile People, Anglos and Latvians.

Be fearful!

They are sneaky fucks. Its like the catholic church said "hey, lets make a group of catholics to be as jewy as possible"

They worship Satan

>they dindu nuffin

They were founded by Jewish convert weren't they?

Here, jesuits are good friends with guerrillas boasting about "muh liberation theology"
>latvians
so that's why Russia's eager to erase them from the map

No

Because they were politically active, very strong and organized, generally at odds with national governments (they fought slavery and native exploitation a few centuries before it became fashionable), and generally suspected to spy for the pope.

they were formed to fight the Reformation and have probably been the world's best teachers for 500 years

intellectually fearless

Because they were basically organized as an internation fifth column organization.
Mind you, they dealt mostly in social justice stuff (bad enough in an era of aristocratic societies) and the conspiracy theories are mostly bullshit, but still their very real power and reach coupled with their independency terrorized many governments.
Basically they were templar knights lite, sjw edition. So the catholic monarchs pushed for them to have a knight templar lite end, sjw edition: dissolution and character murder, only without death at the stake.

Ignacio de Loyola was basque, not Jewish.

My school was run by Jesuits

My school is run by Jesuits

Jesuits
Jewuits
Jewits
Jewist
Jewish

So devoted to learning and prosperity?

>they were formed to fight the Reformation and have probably been the world's best teachers for 500 years
>intellectually fearless
So I'm guessing they've done extensive commentary on Nietzsche, Hegel and Kant?

>tfw too smart to avoid persecution

One of the largest schools in my city is run by Jesuits. Two universities in the city are run by Jesuits and Marists.
It's odd to think just how enormous the Catholic church is.

becaus ethey are based as fuck

they wre formed by a former spanish soldie as 'ecclesia militas' - a militant church order

meaning when you join the jesuites youre practicaly enrolled in a male version of real life bene gesserit, youre a soldier, you get trained, conditioned and tested, the ''jesuite drill'' was intended to keep people from talking if confronted with 1600 style torture, so that gives you a idea

troughout the counter-reformation period they had the role of inquisitors, spies, informers, ''counselors'', assasins and generaly -operators-

later on, especialy after the french revolution whole conspiracy theories were formed about them, basicaly equating them to some david icke nwo group, and they probably werent all that innocet in that, even if the conspiracy theories were stereotypicaly overblown

they also had a big role in spanish colonies, tho this was a rather positive one considering how they treated the natives in the terrirtories which they held practicaly as autonomous regions

opus dei is basicaly a jesuite organisation, or at least, it was founded by a jesuite, so...

What about Francis Xavier

Catholic philosophers today focus on explaining why everyone who came after Aquinas was wrong.

Wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat

the list of jesuite scholars and scientists is astonishing

newton learned his pyisics from books written by boshkovich

not to mention one of their main roles was to regulate the intellectual dvelopment of the population, so they founded highschools and colledges by the hundreds

The universities in my city aren't but the school is even named after Ofc I didn't know who the fuck they were at the time and we just poked fun at the silly monks who were often cutting about school grounds

Father Marquette is best Jesuit

Oh my God, it's Ignatius of Loyola

Is that Matt and Trey?

They were basically jedis.

Al jel! Delete this!!!

Jesuits in the 1600s and 1700s had an almost communist state in South America with 150.000 natives that worked very well.
They were expulsed because the Spanish didnt want to have a State within a State in their colonies, and they wanted to exploit the natives of the missions directly.

Because of that, some Anticatholic conspiracists say communism was invented by the Jesuits and not Marx.

Sasper jods!
No such thing, necilvēk.

They were nerds who were hated by Jocks

Here in Asia the Jesuits were expelled because their own bosses hated the way they preached Christianity.

Since Jesuits were fond of looking into local traditions, seeing what jives with Christfaggotry, and selling that shit to locals.

A good example is China. Jesuits successfully convinced the Chinese that Christianity didn't clash with Confucian morality, and pointed out that indeed there were plenty of similarities. This led to millions of Chinese catholic converts from the late 16th Century to the 18th Century. However their rival orders in the Dominicans and Augustinians pretty much told the Pope they were doing heresy incorporating Chinese beliefs with their missionary work and so they were told off doing that. The Jesuits in China however stood their ground and fought it off, but when a letter from the Pope to the Chinese Emperor ordered the Emperor to expel the Jesuits, the Chinese Emperor became mad at the notion of being ordered by a foreign monarch - much less a cunt he didn't know- and expelled all Catholics instead.

fellow NYC fag? Talking about Dominican Academy?

My school too.

Basques and catalonians are the jews of Spain.

Read Monica Secreta. It's like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion specifically for Jesuits.

Because they were known to be corrupt and hyper-hypocritical usuring powermongers who would sell out Christians to get in the goods with the aristocracy.
Which is why they were supressed by Pope Clement XIV. (they only managed to eke on in Prussia thanks to having sucked up to Catherine the Great)

They managed to salvage some of their reputation in the post-colonial years thanks to a very militantly pro-Pope period which ceased entirely with their repeated materialist modernist heresies from the 50s and onward.

> I do not like the appearance of the Jesuits. If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of [Ignatius de] Loyola.”

-John Adams (1735-1826; 2nd President of the United States)

Syncretism has always proved the most effective conversion method, it's a shame hardliner never understood the mentality of easing someone into a foreign culture.

Why would I listen to the advice of the worst president we had before the appearance of the Van Buren?

Come back to me when you have a quote from Old Hickory.

Is it true that the papacy is actually a Jesuit conspiracy, and Jesuits control the pope?

the pope is a jesuit

>Masonic Satanist
>being able to judge righteousness

Masons are ones to speak, trying to push godless nations everywhere.

>thought it was a parody of /pol/tard types of quotes
>mfw it's real

Confirmed!

>muh masons
Literally what Jack Chick thought of Jesuits.

>2003
>America doesn't invade Iraq
>Saddam gets uppity
>Iran gets uppity because Saddam is getting uppity
>Arabs (Saudis, UAE, Qatar) get uppity because Iranians are getting uppity (shia vs. Sunni)
>Israelis get nervous and uppity
>Arms race between Saddam-backed Arab nationalists, Saudi-backed Sunni jihadists, Iran-backed Shia jihadists, and Israel begins
>Eventually boils over into war

Was Bush right to invade Iraq? We can discuss the implementation of the strategy and the colossal fuck up that was the time between Iraqi Freedom 2003 and the Surge, but is there any reason why the above situation would not have played out?

Whoops wrong thread, had the wrong tab open, my bad

Why the fuck did you post that?

>compelling etymological evidence

because of Protestant heretic propaganda