Best grill edition

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Realmlist/make an account/etc:
elysium-project.org/play

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:

Currrently raiding MC/Ony/BWL. 2nd raid group just started up , alts and meme specs possible.

Horde guild:

Merged with

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

Disconnecting? Read this:
>Jakira - 01/08/2017
>pastebin.com/Se5UvWRD-- If you are getting constant disconnects. Put this information in your config.wtf file inside your WTF folder. Please change "Insert Account name Here" to your account name. Also use THIS copy and paste for your realmlist.wtf file inside of your wow folderpastebin.com/JZg7Qgw6

>New to Elysium? Go here pleb:
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sl_dMG9YFg0
youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

say something nice about my wife

second for druids

third for based man date + Salty Dogs OTP!

>watching btc crash and burn
imagine being FF right now

What class is funnest to level?

>when you invest your life savings of NEETbucks into a dead currency

delet

Does this rockchewer still pretend to have a wife?

>Sold everything a month ago
Feels good

I would make him my wife!

only one class in this game is actually fun to level

???? Don't leave me hanging

>fetish for shortstacks
>goblins are BUILT FOR SEX semen demons
>gnome are qts and would make good wives
>dwarves are horrid abominations.
why?

warrior

>those autistic wordwalls last thread
Imagine taking the time to type up an essay on why you shouldn't join a guild on an obsolete MMORPG
put that energy towards something else, like damn nigga

druid

>when you kill the magick warrior gm of the shitter guild with your stealth warrior
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

because you just like children.

>still posting some random faggot and pretending its me

wow, he has lumi in his name dude must be him

epic fucking doxxing job anons

lumi cant be a common estonian word or anything

how fucking retarded are you?

>shortstacks = pedo
kill yourself retard.

is this what they call the Cuck Cut?

how can one guy be so nice?

*incoherent rock chewing*

Nice cuckhair

Why is Anathema deserted now? I don't want to relevel to 60 and regear, particularly since I'm an unpopular spec and rarely ever get into dungeons

>so nice he lets the other faction farm him in BGs
truly the nicest

say that to the police, kiddie fiddler.

>this is the most relevancy a horde player will ever have in his lifetime on this server

>you will never have a gnome wife
its not fair senpai

Manlett's on alliance tho

i liked his posts to be honest family, no need to hate because a nigger was spitting some real shit

id perfer a gobbo, but yeah, i want to die all the same

Reminder that raid 2 has been outed as a FRAUDULENT PYRAMID SCHEME TO FUNNEL GEAR TO CLIQUE ALTS

Do not believe their memespec raid lies

No idea
i guess because its fucking dead
TBC is the only thing that could save it and it didn't.
fuck leveling to 60 just find a guild on anathema if you have gear, if you don't don't bother with eylsium i cant get gear as a popular spec.
NO ONE WANTS TO FARM PREBIS ITS FUCKING RAGE INDUCING.

Reminder that the horde guild has faild

How hopeless is it if I'm just joining this server now?

Will I ever be able to get gear?

I can dig that too brother.
it's a cruel existence

my character is an old transfer from nost; i have BWL gear

ill just never get into any raid because im a ret paladin

hopeless?
no
just expect it to be a huge fucking hassle to collect pre-bis and some people just are not interested in running certain dungeons. and being a healer / tank wont help you find those groups.

Play whatever the fuck you want, find a guild willing to take you without full pre-bis, my honest best advice, i leveled a healer expecting easy groups do not do what i did. the population is very misleading is that regard.

my dude if you really want to raid ret, then yeah go to Elysium you are more likely to find a bunch of guys that don't give a fuck than on anathema but that's more of an odds thing. honestly i'd suggest waiting for TBC if you want to meme spec as ret atleast then people wont just blow you off for existing.

He's talking of anathema, just play on elysium and you'll find groups for everything.

Class rankings based on fun

If you want to roll over everything: Mage, Warlock, Hunter
If you want to have such an easy time that that it's boring: Druid, Priest, Paladin
If you want to be generally decent but still encounter challenging situations: Rogue, Shaman
If you're a masochist: Warrior

who the fuck plays on anathema?

>chained collar
Looks like you don't have a choice.

ret pallies apparently

i dont suppose there is any way to transfer characters from anathema to elysium is there?

because fuck me i am not going through the 1-60 and 60-preBIS shit all over again. last time i had people i knew who would group with me even though i was ret, since i dont know anyone this time i bet id be stuck with shit-tier gear permanently

and no, going holy is not an option

>Playing on Elysium.
>Not playing on superior p1999

>YOU MUST HAVE 60-preBIS TO RAID WITH US user
youtube.com/watch?v=sl_dMG9YFg0

How come all the realm statistics claims every single person is playing a mage yet I can never ever find caster dps?

all the mages immediately got preraid bis and then got into raids and got geared because they are mages and ridiculously overpowered

hence they are not looking for dungeon groups and instead are abusing the dire maul farm that only mages and priests can do and getting rich as hell

Would you be opposed to the elysium devs upping the difficulty on the raids a fair bit and also increasing the dps of meme specs if it was done well?

mage stats are skewed as fuck because its the goto farming class for chinks/botters/ and fucking retarded exploit abusing idiots. a large % of mages probably don't even try for pre-bis as they don't need it to farm.

all of them are chinks

i am always in favor of custom patches to fix blizzards various fuck ups

combination of and mages being so in demand that the actual proper mage players are already done with the content you're at in like a day of instantly being invited to everything.

>male night elf rogues

probably pve specced, don't bully rogues please, we're hardest class to play you know

>rogues
>hard
lol

why didnt you frost nova him immediately holy fucking shit

>rogues are easy
t. sl/lock, mage, warrior, druid, shadow priest

>Imagine taking the time to type up an essay on why you shouldn't join a guild on an obsolete MMORPG
>put that energy towards something else, like damn nigga
How slow do you type?

Oh, sorry. Should've clarified for people with autism. Mental energy.

Observable reality: Alliance is worse at pvp.

why are alliance so fucking stupid?
grouped with russian mage who doesn't know how to sheep
and dickhead ret who dpses more than he heals fuck off you cunt your shitty judgment is garbage heal thats your job
fucking cunt
/blog

I don't understand, are you implying that using complete sentences and paragraphs to communicate is mentally taxing?

How shitty are your essays?

id take chinks over slavshits any time of the day

ret is a dps spec
healing reduces mana by a fuckload
need mana to dps via judgment/seal/consecrate

how is this hard to understand? expecting a ret to heal is dumb

he joined the group as the healer you cuck
it's literally his job

if he joined the group as healer then he was retarded, but if you invited ret thinking it can heal then you were even more retarded

no fucking paladin in this game levels up as anything but ret you mentally deficient child.
priests can heal shadow
druids can heal feral
shamans can heal ecnh
you telling me your class is so shit it cant heal unless holy?

true except for druids, but they can tank so

unless he has +int gear, no he can't nor can feral druids or ench shamans you mongoloid.

>they cant heal unless
so they can heal?
you're an actual idiot whose been btfo about 3 times now, im gona take it all ret paladins are as retarded you as you and just not invite them because they cant heal unless holy.

Considering you are stupid enough to not even recognize different posters it's clear the problem wasn't the ret but you.

you dont seem to be very intelligent, so im gonna spell this out as simply as i can for you

ret equips strength gear. there is not any spell power on ret gear until naxx or AQ. there is also no int on ret gear, particularly when leveling

as a result, a ret trying to heal will heal for peanuts (because no spell power) and will run OOM in 2 or 3 holy lights.

additionally, paladin healing revolves around critting heals and getting mana back via illumination, which is a talent deep in holy. no ret will have this talent, which means that even if a ret does have int gear, he will still go oom very quickly because he does not regain mana on crits

ret cannot heal, period, end of story, case closed. shamans can heal as enh/ele. priests can heal as shadow. druid can heal as feral/balance. paladins cannot.

yes the healer who doesn't heal isn't the problem when he is meant to be healing.
retardin logic is flawless

so you are agreeing with me
rets cant heal unless they are holy and thus shouldn't be invited.
they are the worst healing class pre-60

delet

no, im not agreeing with you

im calling you a complete retard for not realizing this before hand and trying to get a ret to heal. the ret in question was dumb for thinking he could do it and you are doubly dumb for thinking the same

id bet 100g that you are some faggot nigger rogue mage or warlock player

I literally had an int offset that I healed dungeons with while leveling. Blame Esfat for this resurgence or RETardins.

t. paladin

ret paladin is best paladin

you know in your heart that it is true

You guys did donate to the server this month right?

What? The spec is meaningless. Why would a paladin wear "ret gear" while joining a group to heal? int/spirit gear is cheap on the AH, several quests have decent int gear while not having any str gear, etc. And paladins can use any armor type so they have a million options for healing.
What level was this? I was able to buy int gear in slots I didn't have for like 3g total at level 48. And that enabled me to get further gear from dungeons to start collecting pre-bis, all before putting points in holy.

Also not many enhance wear a ton of int or spirit while leveling (ele sure, that one is correct). But similar principle applies to the enhance, grabbing int/spirit as it's available and holding onto it.
I think I must be misunderstanding the argument as I don't even see one.

yes you are though
im saying rets cant heal
you are saying rets cant heal
we're both saying this
so its an agreement thats what the word means

also just becasue you can't heal doesn't mean you waste your mana on judgement not even trying to.

>id bet 100g
send your gold to a holy paladin I'm not you should give some sad sap 300 gold for being wrong 3 times over.

so they can heal? mind blowing I guess me and the other were both wrong and rets who sign up as healers but spend all their time trying to dps are just retards after all.
but who could of seen this coming.

fuck no

thari disband my guild again and il donate all over your face.

>you are saying rets cant heal
So much of a paladin's role while leveling is determined by the gear they're wearing. Every class that has heals can heal in whichever spec if they wear int gear. A paladin without illumination wouldn't go oom any faster than any other class, flash of light is amazingly efficient even without holy talents. I've never been in a dungeon while leveling that had people upset that the healer needed to drink - no one expects a class to be in it's pve healing spec.

No, not at all. Paladins are extremely powerful healers and supporters. Gimping yourself as ret just shows that you're a wrathbaby and will never be brought to raid. That is unless you're some cult of personality fuck like Esfand or in an alt raid group like MoH.

I don't understand your point, are you the guy who was saying my healer didn't have to heal because he was ret?
or someone else?
this wasn't about mana breaks i expect any class to have those not matter the spec, its literally about the ret spending more time dpsing than healing and getting the tank killed.

when amuricca wakes up, the cancer starts to flow in chat

I'm not even sure who is who to be honest, sorry. I'm not even 100% clear on your situation and it sounds kind of made-up anyhow or you grouped with a chink or russian.
I'm just saying any spec can heal if they have the int (or int/spirit) gear, and depending on the level and how close to 60 the "ret" may have points in extra int anyhow at the very least, as if they grab repentance they're not going to get down to reckoning anyhow and they may opt for the int/str from holy if not going further.

blah blah. I don't think it matters now anyhow so I will end with saying you're a faggot.

Why are europoors so unoriginal with their insults?

based manletto-sama is an unironic keyboard-turner.

sasuga man date.......................

I WANT TO RAPE THARI

are you fucking retarded?

at what point in that video is he keyboard-turning? lol

Yeah no I figured the guy who said paladins couldn't heal ret or that having healing gear is some great herculean task was full of shit.
I just started agreeing with him to see how'd he react.
I know that this guy is probably just a shit paladin and I'l find someone who doesn't think he's esfand who instead of casting judgements when the tank is dying will heal him.

its just hard to turn down btfoing a guy who doesn't know the situation at all but decides to lecture me about letting a paladin heal. first by thinking he's a dps, then by saying paladins cant heal at all.
I think we're all faggots here.

>man date IDF CTA

it's an objective fact that he's keyboard turning in that webm. also why do you take it so personally? there's nothing wrong with keyboard turning.

>perfect leveling music doesn't exi-

youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE

not him but at 10 or 11 sec there is some obvious keyturning. He may not do it all the time but it's clear he has not unbound his turn-left/right binds.
i also don't think it matters as he sucks anyhow with or without keyturning, and so does the homo making fun of him.

That song is so bad it's making me angry. My stomach hurts.