/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Potentially! SKSE has an alpha version for modders to work on (not broad users yet) and the dev team is working on the project again.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Skyrim Special Edition, as that is where the future lies.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86651/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52269/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

brahs

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86651/?

It's sad how accurate that image is

It's Snakestone's fault.

Me on the poster desu

I would love more DA:I mods. There some nice outfit.

What swimsuit mod is that on the right Arurururn?

Why does my skeleton come misaligned like this?

Pretty accurate

Wasn't joking.

>female and male warpaints are in separate esp

and what about my cock between your funbags

Needs more Simone tbqh.

I'd never use males anyway so I'm glad it's separated.

Oh neat, might have to try some of those on Nil, the fishes, or Shakhtar

Maormer race when?

*blocks ur path*

So, got a really weird issue.
Everytime I load a savegame in windhelm, it starts a new game, as in, from the character creation menu, level 1 with 0 xp. If I load in an interior though, it loads fine.
I'm using that 'start in a random place' mod, if that helps.

I'm glad Splendor makes this head type more common. It's my favorite variant.

>Things in the Dark
So how is it? I've always avoided using it, as well as most of others Delzaron's mods seeing as they were still in development last time I played Skyrim.
2.11 seems to be the final version of that though, so how does it fare?

I installed this nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52269/? and run FNIS + activate all of the animation but nothing happens. Please help.

Does anyone here actually make mods? If you don't, you should start learning how to; otherwise SSE and it's retarded shills will lead to a decline in modding for Legendary Edition (not 'oldrim'). Don't let Cuck Howard have his way. Learn to mod. I've just started and I'm nearly always an end-user in games. Don't be fag and get to work.

Played it back in March last year. The translation was trash, but the content itself was enjoyable. I was thinking of downloading the mod again after all this time, but it kinda escaped my mind.

The game is like five years old.

Todd could've made a whole new engine for it, people are still never going to mod anything worthwhile for SSE.

Modding is already declining, it's all about followers now. I'm just waiting for glenmoril and that's all.

>Things in the Dark
The name suggested a nice spooky quest mod that I might enjoy but I ain't touching a quest mod that requires so much loverslab shit.

I started to learn and I've now modded my own house, scripted my own spells that I wanted, and created a follower. Today I figured out how to use nifskope on some armor. Morrowindfag was right, it's not hard, people just think they can't do it.

Not true. SSE with SKSE64 functioning can handle much more ambitious mods like combining Radiant Spawn Engine and Organic Factions while still offering stability. Stuff like Warzones runs a lot better, too.

And yet, nobody cares. Because it's all been done. Doing it better means very little.

Dunno why I'm even replying to you, you're that singular SSE shill that everyone tells to fuck off every thread.

I made a few simple magic swords. Well I just made glowmaps for an existing sword and applied some basic enchantments in the CK.

Lmao, no. I just have hope that SKSE64 will come out and allow some neat things to be made. Until then I'll happily continue with LE as I have no intention of using SSE until SKSE64 is stable and has more ported mods.

There is a pretty good amount of variety in the Legends Dragons, I think the only ones that look straight up like skrim ones (other than the named ones and the skeleton) is the Dovah of the voice and another one I can't remember the name of, it's nice.

Well then, you're going to be holding your breath for a long time, just like how everyone waiting for Skyblivion and co have been doing for years.

Alright, I'll give it a shot then. What level would you recommend for it? Will my fresh edgy necromancer be completely overwhelmed?

Every female character in here is a basic thot.

dæ playing original sin 2?

Gorgeous!
Only good reason to start is learning the creation kit for new tes and fallout games and acquire some skills.

>playing rehashes that don't improve anything from the prequel

I was going to laugh at you, but then I realized I was playing Skyrim.

Reportin'. But solo only, fuck mp.

Five will suffice just for when you travel across Skyrim completing first stages of the quest. The captivity part is more about what you do not how much you fight.

R-really? Don't wanna play together?

Do you have more webms of that animation/needs mod? It's really neat to watch.

Neat.
Got anything on Haunted House and From the Deeps by the way? HH seems to be finished as well, but I'm not quite sure about FtD. In any case, I'll probably be playing those much later so I'll just keep an eye on them for now.

I wish someone made a mod to flesh out J'zargo and make him a real follower like Inigo.

J'zargo was hella based.

Cats followers are based.Kharjo is a fucking bro too.

>immersive college of winterhold removes the facial hair for no fucking reason

I KNOW

That was a travesty.

Im actually making them as im playing but yes! Some animations look bit better than others, ill try to showcase my favs if I can find interactive objects soon. This works on chests, dwarwen levers, all kinds of stuff I wanna show.
Terrible. Maybe he burned his whiskers off while trying to one up the dragonborn?

Does special edition have boob physics now

I don't really like MP for rpg. I like to control all the party.

Nah, I only played A Thing in the Dark. I was going to give the other mods a shot, but at that time my PC could barely handle any mod from Delzaron.

What is the lore explanation for console commands?

There isn't one.
Beat whoever says "Chim" with a fucking hammer.

CHIM :DDD

once upon a time fuck you

BHIM :DDD

Well what's your headcanon? :^)

That's just your c0da or something

#bringbackthestache

Have you tried turning the mod off and seeing if that fixes it

The Divines getting a bit too drunk and leaning on the Wheel too hard in an effort to keep standing.

blender is such a piece of garbage, cant beleive i lost my 3ds max install and have to put up with this buggy trash

brainlet. i bet you use windows

Is Theo a top or a bottom

Bottom

Any good mod for injuries and wounds?

Feels kinda dumb that I can just clear a bandit fort, chug a potion or two and go clear another one.

Is there a way to make enemies ignore horses? I'm tired of them running past me to attack the horse first.

thats not lore friendly
they wouldnt just ignore the horse

It's better than them all deciding that the horse chewing grass is a bigger threat to be taken care of ASAP than the person wielding an axe.

two wrongs dont make a right

Where the hell in oblivion is that?

explain your position

Vigor, Wildcat. If you're looking for a nice combat overhaul with improved AI try Ultimate Combat

Ok please don't hate me, but I tried to test SE since Gopher talked about how much better it runs compared to Oldrim.
- Spawn 100 dragons, mini freeze but then everything is stable 60 fps
- Set movement speed to x10 and run from Windhelm to Markarth, FPS is constant 60 and not a single dip.

Let's actually discuss the game.
How the hell was Vampiric Grip allowed to exist?!
It literally breaks the game, just tap on any enemy and they go flying, then they take forever to get up. It should have been made to simply lift the enemy of the ground and choke, not this whole fling idiocy.

>valdr's lucky dagger with skytweak crit scaling
why didn't anyone tell me about this sooner

Why not just set your damage to 10x if you're going to cheat with Skytweak?

My position would on top thoroughly demolishing that boipussy.

so unrelenting force but you have to be a sparkly faggot for it

Nobody is disputing that.
It's just nobody is willing to port hundreds of mods over to play a game they've already played to death and back, especially since anyone with a brain can already maintain 60 frames on a heavily modded game anyway.

Vigor is great. Fits well with other survival/need mods.

>cast dragonhide
>cast dragonskin
>cast flame cloak
[Spoiler]>cast beast form[/spoiler]

Is there a better feeling?

youre fine user, give it about another year and new people will have moved on to special edition and everyone will be happy

It feels dumb but it's called playing a game. Stopping for 10 minutes to patch up your broken foot might be immersive but it's boring as sin. I will never understand people who use these "immersion" mods like "needs" which just end up being dumb busy work and waiting on the same boring animation loop just to fill up a bar. It adds nothing, even more it takes away from the flow of the game when you need to stop every few minutes to look at your character bite bread.

You forgot Atronach stone.

What ENB settings can I use to reduce indoor ambient light and emphasis point lighting? I just switched from NLVA to Rudy and everything is good except for this. I just want the fire in the screenshot to light the room. I shouldn't be able to see the whole upper wall in the background.

Unrelenting Force with no cooldown.

>I don't understand it so it's dumb
wow dude!

>can already break game 8 ways to sunday in vanilla
>making crits NOT a useless joke is cheating

Alteration is the best school of magic, destruction kiddies BTFO.

Especially when you mod levitation back in.

patiently waiting for duo

spooky skelington master race

>>>missing the point
Explain how watching every time you drink a potion is fun.

No, the game is not broken in vanilla, it's all how Todd intended it to be. It's a feature.

Hilarious
Realistic needs and diseases.
Get convenient horses
Darkend.
This sounds soooo tempting. Im gonna have to allocate all of my mods there I think.
Vampire grip is the best thing ever desu. With levitation spells gone from skyrim this was exactly what base spells needed.

NINE DIVINES I WAS STRONG

nice, do you have nexus link?

I'm bored and playing skyrim on my nephew's ps3 (don't say it, I know).

Trying to decide what meme build to play, since I haven't touched it. How shit is punchcat without mods?