/PMMM/ - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record #21

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android without Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Tutorial + Menu Translations:
imgur.com/a/8aVyt
>Friend Guide:
imgur.com/a/NLz7K
>How to get Homura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Story Translations
pastebin.com/mkePzdXg

Doppel Translations
pastebin.com/hREd5UT1

Wikis:
pastebin.com/a66qb7Nx

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>Mami's Strengthening event until 19 Sept 14:59 JST. Clear event quests to get Mami Potions. Mami receives 10k XP from the first quest and 500 Episode points from the second.
>Spend 5 Mami Potions in the shop to buy single draw tickets everyday of the event.
>Five copies of a Summer-Limited Magia can be bought with BP until 30 Sept.
>Chapter 4-3 is now available. Mission awarding 25 Magia Stones for completing it.
>Maintenance scheduled for 15 Sept 15:00-16:30 JST, adding Additional Mirror Levels

Current Rate-ups
>4* Tomoe Mami gacha: 4 Sept 15:00 to 19 Sept 14:59 JST
>2* Felicia added on 4 Sept

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=248&iso=20170915T15&year=2017&month=9&day=15&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&msg=Magia Record - 9/15 Maintenance&csz=1
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/is_this_a_date
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Real next thread

>Chouseiya-san's thread
THIS IS BEST THREAD

>>Five copies of a Summer-Limited Magia can be bought with BP until 30 Sept
It's a fucking Memoria.

I am going to marry Homura!

Stop shitposting, Madoka.

Saving for Sayaka!

Good luck, user!

My daughterwife Yuma is so cute!

Kyouko soon.

T I R O

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife.

5 more days. inb4 it's Momoko, Rena or some other girl's pickup instead

So what's the most efficient way of going about this horrendous grind? The little book especially seems retarded as the 10 and 15 AP quests only drop it sparingly.

I thought Kyubey grants what girls say, which doesn't always match up with that the want.

Sayaka wished to heal Kyosuke, but deep down she wanted to get involved with him, as she thought that if he came out of hospital, it would eventually happen (instead Hitomi hijacked him).

Meguca Side Stories also drop books, albeit sparingly. It might be better to hit those than the dailies, but I haven't notarized a hundred runs of both so I don't have quantitative stats to say either way.

Or just cave and buy them from the Mirror Store.

Sayaka's whole arc was about her not being honest with herself. In fact, that's a common theme with the wishes. It still matches up.

I did Madoka's little book quest 10 times and got just one book. I'd only grind those for the magia points.

It's also what I expect, but at least I'm sure we will get Kyouko next month.

>instead Hitomi hijacked him).

Hitomi didn't hijack anything. Sayaka was just too stupid to confess first.

which dalies give the two smallest books?

10 but the drop rate is shit
15 and you probably get one about half the time
25 but it's not efficient and you can likely get higher level books or big orbs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hi guys! /llsifg/ here! Since it's Kotori's birthday week we wanted to ask you all to contribute 1 picture to if you would be so kind! Thank you for your time and please enjoy your day!

Do you guys think this game will be popular enough to have crossover promos?
What would you like to see if so? I'd want a Prisma Illya event so I could have fun with both of my daughters.

Sorry, I mean't post here!

What's the answer to this I'm too lazy to think

everything in life is 50-50: it either happens or it doesnt

>Grind for scrolls.
>STILL need 11 more to unlock final magia level and now have 60 small orbs for ascension.

This is why I'm confused. The 30 AP seems to give big books more often than medium ones, and the 25 AP one seems to give small books or big orbs more than medium books.

Fucking retard

I want to make miso soup for Mitama-sama every morning.

>Felicia: To undo what just happened.
What the actual fuck.

>read Oriko
>hate Kirika
>she gets voiced by Iguchi doing a masculine delinquent voice
>want to get raped by Kirika

I can't be the only one.

>mfw 5* Kirika art.
The guy's art is atrocious but shit she looks sexy.

When grinding green scrolls for Mami I burned through 3 AP refills without getting a single one. In the end got the last 2 I needed from the shop.
Also I hope you still have CC available to buy in the shop, because the final upgrade costs 1 million, and that grind is far worse than any of the materials.

>3 AP refills with 0 scrolls.
I hope you were farming 15 stam.

I was trying both and neither would drop.

See that was thinking since farming the larger books also yields lots of medium and big orbs and chances at rainbows, and the little books are only 15 coins apiece. However I'm stingy with my mirror coins since a maxed memoria and the 5 tickets alone are 1100, and I'd like to get some more rainbow orbs for my Nanaka and Rika.

>Felicia's wish
>Her entire reason for fighting is a lie
>She was actually the one who (accidentally) killed her parents, not a Witch , but since megucas are technically Witches, saying "a Witch killed my family" isn't technically incorrect
>Only one person knows the truth
Holy shit. This poor girl will go insane if she learns the truth.

Fuck off

>tfw you make the 5* do all the dirty work.

>spent my wheels to buff Madoka's blast

Hahaha, guess I'm not doing this tonight after all.

>Her mother left on a luxury cruise with her grandmother
I can't tell if I am suppose to laugh or feel bad for Yui. This situation is just comically evil on the mother's part. Who in their right mind does this?

>Yui: To win the 800 million yen lottery.
>Context: She did it in order to save the declining family restaurant she inherited from her father/grandfather, but as soon as the money was transferred to her mother's account. Her mother left on a luxury cruise with her grandmother, leaving Yui to take care of the restaurant by herself. That didn't break her spirit, she's still determined to become the strongest meguca and save the family's restaurant.

>Gets wish granted
>Doesnt work out as planned
>Still keeps on truckin

Holy shit why is Tsuruno so perfect? She's too good for the meduka-verse.

Alright now, it's not that serious

Her and Kyouko are made of tough stuff.

No news on Yachiyo's wish?

Rip tickets in solitude

7 runs of 30 ap evo mats dungeon is 70k coins. Get go it goyim.

stop with the fucking numbering of the generals holy shit

It's harmless, why do you care so much?

This. Numeberfags are the worst. Literally killed the other thread despite that thread being made first.

Keeps track on how strong our autism is and only shit generals includes them.

Reminder that there is a maintenance soon.
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=248&iso=20170915T15&year=2017&month=9&day=15&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&msg=Magia Record - 9/15 Maintenance&csz=1

>torn between grinding for Madoka's magia mats, Kirika's ascension mats, Mami potions and dark stones to level up edge Sallaka

For one it was already agreed on that the generals wouldn't be numbered.
Two makes us look autistic, do we really want to look like /llsifg/, /senran/, or /nepgen/ ?

/senran/ is good people, I like them.
/yyy/ too and they're numbered.

So whats up with the job of coordinator exactly? Is it linked to the contractors or a standalone thing like a support magic girl or something?

>Creepy Kako
This is not ok.

Why are so many of the new girls so overtly gay? It at least took multiple timelines for the original girls to get bent.

It's just the saberface as far as I'm aware, the others are just friends or senpai/kouhai.

/senran/ hasn't been good in forever
/yyy/ why should we care what they do? just because another magical girl series?

The only new girl who is gay is Saberface

You're right about that, as much as it pains me to admit it.
The /yyy/ example was me saying that bad generals aren't the only ones that use numbers.

dynasty-scans.com/chapters/is_this_a_date

We've been down this road before /PMMM/. Don't fuck with our general if you don't know how articulate your point correctly. Your compliance with this simply concept is a necessity for your survival here on Veeky Forums. You have been warned.

Which ones? You have my attention.

What happened now?

Nothing, ignore him

What?

Hehehe, you guys are funny.

Shut up retard. You won't do anything you idiot. I bet your own general probably thinks you're a worthless cancer.

Rena can easily be taken down by any girl.

>You're only gay if you make a wish to have another girl eat your clam

I don't expect you degenerates to grasp this basic fundamental so soon, but to save you some time and hardship, don't shitpost in our thread because your boring ass game isn't engaging enough for you. Now kindly, fuck off.

Yawn. Your words mean nothing, fuck off.

They all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.

If Kako tells the truth to Felicia, our hammer girl will kill her so the truth will be 'untold'.

Hey guys, Kako was killed by a witch btw. Let's avenge her!

Can we keep the autistic roleplaying in the love life general please

120 AP down with 0 books.

Fuck off

200 AP down 0 books

Desire sensor is off the charts.

Bullying Homura!

>get nothing but large orbs from the 20 AP
>get nothing but large books from the 30 AP

The book drop rate is fucked.

Yay, after 350 AP I got a medium book.

As a rule of thumb I personally just run 20-30 AP if I need big orbs and "bottles", and 15 AP for small orbs and books, it's really fucky they cramped so many drops into one quest.

What's the limit for the amount of magia chips you can get from Mami quests?

Up to 30 runs I think.

This user got it : one chip after every 5 runs up to 30 runs, so 6 chips. Both category of quests (XP and Episode) give this reward, so your total is 12 chips.

Kaede is cute

The kind of cute girl you want to bully

The 20 AP almost seems better for the small book, at least in my recent experience.

I just ran 300+ AP of it and got one medium book and 1 small.

This is mine wife, say something nice about her.

She's purple

She read Nietzsche instead of Stirner.

Reconsider your life decisions, fuck face.

That's not your wife.

says you