Lootboxes edition.

Fate collab
youtube.com/watch?v=qDHryCE1gJo
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

Next expansion is Starforged Legends
Official page:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/
Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

To get Hanemiya Arisa sleeve and emblem, change your language to JP on Steam on Properties. You can switch back to your default language after claiming them from the crate. Unlike the idol sleeves, you can use this in ENG. Available for September only.

Want 5 free packs?
Just change the language of your client (from the More -> Language in-game menu) to Korean and claim 5 free packs from your crate.

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.6BFgM.6BFgM.6BFgM.6F3pC.6F3pC.6F3pC.5_pzw.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.6BIrA.6BIrA.68zBg.68zBg.68zBg.63dQ4.63dQ4.63dQ4.5_pFg.5_pFg.5_pFg.6FB7o.6FB7o.6FB7o.6F6Fm.6F6Fm.6F6Fm.6IwOI.6IwOI.63i_Q.63i_Q.63i_Q.5_sQA.6IyqY.6IyqY.63i_a.63i_a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/ourguy/

Are people really getting more than 5 chests?

>get board wiped
>play thane
>he gets wiped
>play thane + king
>get wiped
>thane + king + usher
I fucking love this guy.

Finally got box after 2 fails by emote communication. Thanks based chink.

You idiots can stop conceding now.

Chests only appear after a win and there's a pity timer. Cygames must've fucked up because you can get more than 5 a day.

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

>Games without a chest
>Go against AA trash
>Games with a chest
>Go against GM 40000+ points who had the god draw every time

>13 win streak with fortecraft before brick
Why have dragonbros forsaken best girl?

>It's another T1 goblin -> T2 Feria -> T3 Gobu -> T4 Alice episode across all 7 classes 20 games in a row.
Nice game shadowcucks. Hearthstone Druids aren't nearly as cancerous as this shit meta.

xth for international treasure

I've played 40 games since RoB came out and I have the lootbox cardback. What's your excuse?

this is nice general

IKUZO

I can't believe this event actually made the gameplay experience more infuriating.

Just got the 8th chest. Cygames fucked up

any dragon niggers here? i want to punch you

show dick

Apolopacks when?

I got 6. 5 rupies and 1 emblem.

Please go die.

With this event and the alt leaders, seems Gacha is the future of this game now. Time to find a new game, I guess.

>chest appears
>matched against hard counter
>bricked hand
>can't do anything but concede
Such well thought event, I'm impressed. Never have I felt so shitty for playing a game.

maybe the emblem and sleeves aren't included?

6 too.
>slve
>emblem
>SL pack
>30
>30
>30

>stopped playing SV because of Spawn/Neutral cancer
>go back to HS
>HS is even a bigger shit show with Druids
>take a break from CCGs
>event made me start playing again
>it's still Neutralverse.

Why wasn't Alice nerfed?

Good riddance

Fuck you too.

It's like they intentionally decide to match you with the most cancerous deck for your chest match.

I guess the chest rarity is actually a thing, I just got 3500 vials from a purple chest.

>Fighting Vengence Blood
>random Carabosse out of nowhere
The absolute worst part is that Carabosse won them the game solely due to being an evolved 8/8 and forcing me to trade everything into it to survive. I knew it was vengence blood because the bastard used Dark General earlier and dropped Belph the next turn after Carabosse.

What's this sleeve with the chibi arisa, witchtits and lesbomaid?

>calamitou
>petrify
REEEE STOP PLAYING CONTROL DIRT
post dick

concede please

>chest match
>it's always a neutralfag playing Goblin on T1 going first

pity timer my ass. i've been on my 4th chest for hours not conceding

I don't think so, I got an animated lego (LotF) from one of the beginner chests.

3500?

Cute cards are immune to nerfs.

>green chest
Wew. It seems like all chest can give any reward but I guess the higher tier ones have better rates for the good stuff.

anyone?

what's this shit about chests? does this game have lootcancer now too?

Whores aren't cute

Neutralverse was dead during the month you didn't play.

You're not very sharp, ain't you

Can confirm, you do get more than five chests a day, I just found a sixth.

thanks cara

did you get sleeves or the emblem before getting the 6th?

You can try changing Remi with Golem assault, I never tried it for myself. Also if you want 3 Oz either cut 1 Taboos or Yung levi, I personally find 2 enough.

Has anyone actually gotten just a gold from a box? Just wondering if the card drop rate favors legos or golds

Have I mentioned that I love this event?

Nope.

>that opener
Fuck you

forgot to write the cut offs
>3 Cauldron, 3 Unica

>Playing Stealth Frog
>Forest draws all 3 of their Twin Elf Assaults in their first 10 cards

I got Kaguya from a box.

i don't understand why you'd still play neutral blood when neutral haven seems to be just a better version, considering they have 2 class cards that synergise with neutrals whereas blood only has cat

Update, I just got the Arisa sleeves, from an orange chest. Which I think alot of people are getting it from.

Alright thanks. I'm playing my own version and always like to compare to what others are running.
How's Unica working for you?

>got a purple chest
>went second
It's not like I wanted that chest anyway. Sigh

Unica is pretty damn good, since you don't have much early pressure putting Unica on curve really puts aggro on the edge.

I just got a purple one and it was Soul Dominator. I actually would've preferred 30 rupees.

>alice into alice into alice

>finally get a not green chest
>it's haven
>and i'm going second
Epic.

That's true, I will try fitting her in my deck and see how it goes.
Good luck dirtbro.

OSOI

I WISH That every solitaire piece of shit right now playing and this event and the one who especially stole a gold box from me dies of cancer -Rick

git fucked shadownigger

You deserve it for playing a cancer deck, faggot.

Does anyone have a picture of the orange chests? Is it the one with an orange gem?

i was sword you havenjew go back to the oven where you belong

Yes.

Post dick. I don't have any dread queens though.

The only purpose of this event to make shadowverse players fucking hate eachother even moreso than they usually do

I got a SFL card pack ticket from this chest.

I just lost a chest to a top-decked Phantom Howl and I'm ready to murder people. This event can fuck right off, needing two wins in a row is fucking garbage.

Best girl

d-shifting is the best feeling ever

What's a good b&b dick?

Killing d-shitters a turn before they can pull it off feels even better.

>dragonigger starts roping me
You're not taking my chest away from me, you fucking cuckold.

yes.. until you get raped in 5 turns by a bunga deck and crash back down to earth

How can you call yourself a dragon player and not have any dread queens?

so do you get those chests after win? they appear like dailies?

Someone gets mad at every deck someone posts, what decks do you guys even want people to play?

You'll see it pop up before a match starts. It'll show up in the menu afterwards too. If you win you'll get whatever is inside it.

>second game of the day
>orange crate
>oponent use forest
EASY

>what decks do you guys even want people to play?
The decks that lose to mine.

can someone post what does the Hanemiya Arisa sleeves look like? not sure if i got em already. Thanks

anyone have a kys blood list? im bored to death of playing nothing but aggro

Unironically this.

I'd kill to just have the sleeves + emblem so I can fucking stop. This is gonna burn me out faster then any amount of spawn/daria/etc meta did.

If the deck doesn't auto lose to their T1 netdeck then it should be gassed.

Why not just quit already?

Lads, is this a good dirt list to start with? I'm losing so much with forest I don't want to play it anymore.

>Seraph mirror
>I'm going first
>I draw 4 extra cards while my opponent draws none
>I don't draw enough combo to win on turn 8
>My opponent does

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.6BFgM.6BFgM.6BFgM.6F3pC.6F3pC.6F3pC.5_pzw.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.6BIrA.6BIrA.68zBg.68zBg.68zBg.63dQ4.63dQ4.63dQ4.5_pFg.5_pFg.5_pFg.6FB7o.6FB7o.6FB7o.6F6Fm.6F6Fm.6F6Fm.6IwOI.6IwOI.63i_Q.63i_Q.63i_Q.5_sQA.6IyqY.6IyqY.63i_a.63i_a

This is what I've been using today. Went up a little over 1000 points after playing a couple of hours. I use Angel of the Word over Disagreeable Demon even though it makes it harder to activate Vengeance because you have to remove everything now because of neutral.

Dude don't. Really, don't. It's just an animated card. That's too many additional decks you could be playing.

APOLOPACKS WHEN KIKEMURA!??

You've had 2.5 months to craft them and you're about to have another 3.5 months minimum of alice. It's on you