/vn/ - Difficult decisions Edition

Visual Novel General #1627

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

>decisions that doesn't even make any sense on which route it will lead to

Duck faces do look gross desu, they should have some modesty

I wish Japan would die.

I wish I would die.

KI MI KA

Best girl.

sca-ji art is pretty good

Reminder that Kimika is canonically dead and not even a tulpa.

LOL

>tfw no time for vn
>tfw barely any time for /vn/
i'm scrolling through 2-3 threads at least every time I can get on, and need to hit the hay in an hour

>tfw want to read vns but would rather go to bed and nap
>this is going on for 2 weeks

Take some Vitamin D and K for your depression

I'm happy I'm not alone in this suffering, but sad that you are unwell. Hope we both get better.

Lolis.

LOLIS are LOSERS
CAKES are GREATS

Prove me wrong, cock kissers.

Wait a minute, this guy is racist, what the hell

welcome to the life of a wagecuck. Look at the bright side. Your VNs will be that much more enjoyable.

Right now I'm hungry as fuck but too lazy to go get food from kitchen. This is what true depression feels like.

The wagecuck life chose me and I'm unhappy to oblige.

Then he suddenly turns clingy.

Girls always seem to like them bipolar.

I don't know... I'd rather they be consistent

>tfw inherited a number of flats from parents as well as managing to grow my own business
>Not subject to any whims of co-workers, bitch ass bosses, and slave like working time

Feels good

A-are you a fujo?

Who is the best majikoi

Wow this guy is really desperate, maybe it works because he's good looking?

Makes me wonder, is there any vn where the girls act like typical bishounen archetypes with the male MC having a typical shoujo personality?

I'm jelly as fuck desu. I don't even need that much to live.

Tsujidou Ai

Is Kei still best girl?

Post Michirus

>his face
Unhand me, you creepy looking bastard

Of course

I can start posting threadly again if you ever need more reassurance

It's go time!

Kei is only the best for bullying.

>a loli will never love you

/Our girl/

pssh, playing hard to get, just let him do what he wants

Explain this then.

What the hell, how did this end up happening, I was trying to be as mean as I could and get rid of him

release never

Oh... apparently he doesn't even like me

I just got to the end of uta 3 and I'm not sure if the ending is depressing or bitter sweet. So Haku took over as the deity and now everyone who knows him continues to look for him despite not being able to ever see him again. Is that what happened? Because that scene in the village from the beginning was really cryptic.

Me?

S-sorry about that

She's cute.

why is /vn/ so ded

I just fapped to Rondo Duo. I couldn't really blogpost about it when 80% of it is lewd.

This guy is a fucking asshole, but he honestly looks waaay better than the other guy. The other guy looked kinda gay but this guy looks cool.

99% are EOP
99% of translated games are speed-garbage
1% are JOP
1% are elitist cunts who think they understand a language just because they know the runes for 'daisuki' 'kimochi' 'onii-chan' and 'hentai'.

Thoroughly ruminating on the philosophical message behind Takuji making love to a desk.

subihibi fags are sleeping

He wants something Genuineā„¢.

I'm digesting subahibi and being sad that I read the best this medium has to offer.

Am I going to get raped

Spitroasted.

she will like it

Yes, I'm fighting back!

I hope so.

Isn't this kidnapping? Isn't it illegal? Is it fine if he's hot?

Honestly I think that dude is just an asshole, but it made me realize how shit the tsundere archetype is, if a woman insults and hits a dude, nobody bats an eye, but if he does the same he's just a jerk.

I actually like it. Don't mind me

pohtah.

People do bat an eye when a person hits someone else. It's just seen as worse if a man hits a woman because men are usually stronger.

Maybe my choice of name wasn't that smart. This might ruin the mood later.

Post a loli that's like box wine.

WAIT, I'm fucking taller than him?! Why the fuck did they have to mention that, I couldn't tell at all. This sucks.

Manlets when will they learn?

>tfw amazon fetish

It's not even that, why would they make short guys in a game like this, it just doesn't make any sense. Luckily, this is in first person, and I can pretend I didn't read that part.

>3 centimeters
Aren't you overreacting?

That's more like xenomorph blood

he'd be ticked if it was 0.5 centimeters, it's the principal behind the thing - shorter == bad, no matter by how much

Maybe some girls like short guys.

How is Runa a loli

That doesn't make any sense though. No guys even like tall women.

>No guys even like tall women.
u wot m8

They don't.

No use deceiving yourself, manlet.

If he was short, then he should be like a cute shota and make me want to hug him until he explodes. BUT if you're going to make the guy something like this and he's supposedly this aggressive scary sadist then he should be big and intimidating. It's just ruins it if he's short.

Not loli, but not yet into vinegar territory either.

he's a lolicon for sure

Or an insecure manlet

In high school I saw a girl that was somewhere between 6'7" and 7 feet (that's around 2.1~ meters in commie units) and sweet god her thighs remain the best I've ever seen in 3D. Would love for her to crush my face between them. Too bad VNs can't really have 7 feet tall heroines due to sprites fucking shit up (her head would go off the screen).

Are you actually a girl?

We're all cute girls here.

It's been so long since I last saw her, I almost forgot about loli-batman

I only read moege

When you're a manlet, ever girl is tall. You will never understand what it's like to fall in love with a girl who is over a foot taller than you.

I mean an actual girl girl

What? How is Kud like boxed wine?

Brother!
Stop being such a cringy little nerd.
So what if an anonymous poster on a taiwanese knitting forum, in a thread about korean power points, is a girl?

What could you possibly get out of that knowledge?

We're all sisters here, newfag.

Because lolis get better as they age.

Surely user would start slaying pussy left and right if he gains such knowledge.