>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List:pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars:my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes:my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist:raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread: >>????????

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Commodore-2002/SSE-AD-4518479/

Compared to all other continents, are everything in Australia trying to kill you?

Hello everyone. It was nice not having to talk to you for a week. I think it's time for /dat/ to come back now. The OP is a bit old I think, there's no discord link. Pls no postieposting

Basically, Yes. It's not a place for seppo nancy boys.

pic related cunt

What does buying a repairable salvage/write off car mean for your insurance?

These threads are doomed.

relax, the postie shit was by falcunt when he kept getting banned from the discord for posting like a soft cunt.

a new pasta is needed though. we can make a completely new /dat/.

why are people so shit at driving
especially on the freeway

The postie shit was not just falcunt. Postie is hated for a good reason and i won't get into it here as i want the shit to die down, but don't try and pin it all on falcunt.

He's not the only one who hates postie.

unironically this, postie was responsible for all the drama and egging falcunt on

> Postie is hated for a good reason and i won't get into it here as i want the shit to die down
Oh you mean the shooped evidence and anons just saying "yo this accusation is legit"? Falcunt isn't the end all that did it since it was a combination of shitposters.

>when you want sick rice but all you have is a commodore wagon
carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Commodore-2002/SSE-AD-4518479/

No, postie harrassing falcunt to the point falcunt decided to fight back by shitting up our threads.

Or the drama in discord where he needed to pretend it was some secret club and he was god admin.

Or the shit he pulled on /mu/ and /dbt/

Of course falcunt shooped some texts about diaper shit, but the rest are valid arguments backed up by a number of people who have witnessed postie's manipulative behavior first hand.

Go ask about him on /mu/, it won't be positive.

>No, postie harrassing falcunt to the point falcunt decided to fight back by shitting up our threads.
Actually it was for banning the dumb cunt for shitposting constantly and having fits. Everyone on the discord was sick of falcunt.

>Or the drama in discord where he needed to pretend it was some secret club and he was god admin.
That was falcunt shitposting here and calling it that, there was a fucking invite link in the OP for months. Funny calling it a secret club that has an invite link everywhere and encourages everyone to be in it.

>Or the shit he pulled on /mu/ and /dbt/
/dbt/ confirmed they fucked up and accused the wrong guy
/mu/ was also a story by an user here

>Of course falcunt shooped some texts about diaper shit, but the rest are valid arguments backed up by a number of people who have witnessed postie's manipulative behavior first hand.
Literally nobody but Anonymous posters on /dat/ accused him of shit.

>Go ask about him on /mu/, it won't be positive.
I did. They have no idea about any of it.

obviously postie defense force with how hard you're defending him.
is it that hard to admit both postie and falcunt are to blame?

us normal people don't like either of you and want the drama to fuck off.

>when anons actually give a shit to source something to end shit and actually do

Are you actually implying he did not go full nazi in discord and try and seize control, splintering it into two?

Because he did.

I admit discord was unnecessary and postie didn't need to make one but falcunt having an autism attack and going on a rampage about it was equally stupid. On the whole, the situation is completely ridiculous.

We know falcunt had an autism attack, but postie and his friends were relentlessly harassing him for months causing him to snap. That's why they are both responsible.

>We know falcunt had an autism attack, but postie and his friends were relentlessly harassing him for months causing him to snap
No mate. Falcunt just snapped plain because he got banned like always. Remember how crazy he went over Jimmy? And how crazy he went when he got banned on here? He made threads taunting the janitors from here every time he got banned.

Jimmy never even said anything bad towards him yet he went crazy threatening him and posting about him.

>how crazy he went when he got banned on here? He made threads taunting the janitors from here every time he got banned.
fuckin a
it doesnt take much to make falcunt go autistic

You think we don't know falcunt is crazy? Postie kept poking the crazy fuck for months, laughing about him behind his back in discord planning what to post with weeb in the threads here to either piss him off or pretend to be him and make others hate him.

They relentlessly targeted falcunt and then try and pin all the blame on him, which is bullcrap.

We all know falcunt is deranged, but postie is just as twisted in the head, just smarter and more manipulative. Those of us who've interacted with him know what he's like.

As far as i am concerned they can both fuck off and stop shitting up these threads. We all know it's postie and his mates defending him here, just as it was falcunt making the googoo diaper shit.

>postie is just as twisted in the head, just smarter and more manipulative
This 'postie is a hyper intelligent super villain' shit is never not funny.

ethnics

He's just a cunt, it does not take much to outsmart falcunt.

That's what makes it more pathetic, he is picking on a down syndrome autist.

No mention at all of the fully sikk custom paintjob and replica HSV front end in the ad. Like when you get a real stupid tattoo and pray that it doesn't come up in conversation.

doesnt falcunt have fetal alcohol syndome though, not down syndrome?

same shit, he's fucked in the head. postie is a cruel cunt to pick on him.

where's the discord fuken

The OP of these threads (falcunt for the last few months) removed the link. It got reposted in most of the threads but then falcunt just shitposted about it or rejoined and shitposted on it till he got banned again. He was at war with discord.

Now the discord is closed and falcunt is banned from here again.

Someone gonna start it up again?

discord is back up and postie and his friends got banned along with falcunt, for good reason.

gib link

Oh my fucking god you retards what did I tell you the other day?

Did I or did I not say to SHUT THE FUCK UP about 'hurrr muh postie' and 'hurrrr muh falcunt'.

SHUT YOUR FUCKING RETARDED CENTRELINK CIGGIE BUTT BRAIN MOUTHS. Nobody fucking cares. christ

Instead of whinging about it, make good posts about cars instead.

They won't allow full comp insurance usually. Only 3rd party property

t. Postie cum tributer

Sup Falcunt.

cunts get scared away
you dont see talk of people's builds ever
i've got two going on currently but why post here with all the weird cunce

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

What builds are they?

w a t

I thought australia was cool as fuck untill i started frequenting /dat/ threads, it is like a desperate housewives episode, you guys are fucking poofs.

Good old Perth.
this.

Honestly /dat/ is just a kiddie pool full of shit and grown men screeching autisticly.
Most of Australia is just as bad.

Sup Falcunt

Im so sorry for your loss.

I remember seeing him in a used auto dealer. I want one now. Anybody got him willing for sale?

kek

>D a i l y A u s f a g T h r e a d
:D
> drama
:(

delet

[D a i l y C o l o n y d r o p T h r e a d ]

An Australian thread on /m/ may be the most hilarious thing I've seen all year
ZEON SAYS HELLO AUSFAGS
Reminder that most Aussies are dead in the Gundam universe, and the West coast is a massive crater

R.I.P. you had to sacrificed for the Freedom of Spacenoids everywhere. I'm sure you can understand

What colony would /mo/ drive?

SIEG ZEON

NSW loses the Gundam
QLD wins the Legend of Galactic Heros

Hey but at least Canberra's on the map
>not the capital
FUCK.

To be fair, it was because the Federation caused enough damage not to destroy the colony, but to have it break up on re-entry and cause it to be redirected onto expendable Australia in order to save their HQ.

Good thing for the Feddies that the soldiers from Australia still blamed Zeon instead of who truly deserves the blame.

Do spoilers even work on /mo/? Because if you've posted on /sp/, /pol/ or /int/, you'll know that UC was spared the worst shitposting outside of Canada with Australia wiped off the map.

Australia actually rules the universe in LOGH? shit. I need to watch that

Post WW3 until the Space Germans Empire developed who then moved the capital to another planet then the Space Americans escaped to some distant planet and the Space Happy Merchants set up shop at a trade corridor planet.

Then Earth ends up mostly abandoned save for the Terranist cultists.

NEVER FEAR AUSTRALIANS!!! THE WHITE DINGOS WILL EXTERMINATE THE FILTHY SPACENOIDS!!!

ONE COLONY WASN'T ENOUGH!

Australian here. Remember the days when ABC broadcasted Code Geass, variety and not endless reruns of K-On, Madoka, Kamisama?

I love the first two (for a while) but Madman should stop being an ass and license something to them.

Yeah? Well the Filthy Spacenoids send a present;
With love of course.

We Coordiefags for some reason