/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Rising

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/7s1Q7YkY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Main_Scenario_Quests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If your Miqo'te ain't white, it ain't right.

At least you got the post count right this time cunt

when's the next aether sleepover?

all look same

>that stupid meetup

HOLY FUCK LET IT GO, IT WAS A WHILE AGO, IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE THE OP IMAGE YOU STUPID ATTENTION WHORING CUNTS

surely you reported the thread, right?

i wonder how cringy the conversation to meet up for this picture was

What a buncha jokers.

It's actually really pathetic how you just need to force a shitty meme race for a couple of threads to get you autists fanta into it hoping to get hit on fo ERP ingame.

Would fug all those midlanders

/xivg/: the place where you can literally be Satan pulling and feasting on the heart of someone while taking a shit in their empty cavity, say that will do that to the person watching them and they still want to mess with them then get upset when they do that to you

i miss seeing art in the op

i miss seeing anything; memes, chatlogs, anything but liora in the op 24/7

it's worse than paks and tofu times. sandcat, you were right, time to abandon this shithole

Phil is the love of my life.

blind
It was more like daily LS chat. There was food convos, shitty things about the game, people playing TT and glamour advice etc

How about we start posting THIS on the OP then?

Man with low standards over here

False.

Is that Ippiki looking on in the background? Who's he targeting?

Oh yea. Those 2 lizards with their fucking puns lol

bun is a sociopath, he will deny it with his life regardless of the evidence you show him

anyone on aether want to do expert roulette

i want to fuck this cat desu

I knew a man who played MCH.
When he was nearly 20 years old, he found a static and reached #1 on FFLogs. At first he was elated... really high. Gold percentiles... Balances.. e-respek. But then everything began to change. The game was much poorer than he imagined. No one had ever told him how little competition there was. How many shitters. He noticed shitters everywhere. When he played solo... he used to play extreme trials with party finder groups. After he regained his sight... he became afraid. He began to live in darkness. He never left his room.
After three years he killed himself.

throw up a pf dude

Like every MCH before him. This is the curse of the heated one.

1st 2 are cute. The rest are sluts

SE password 4444

I'd prefer if you didn't use my character in your shitposts, even if I am present in the screenshot. Thanks.

Which race (male) would look best in a suit? Stuff like casual wear and SMN gear.

anyone aether want to potd or do roulettes

any girls on mateus who like cat boys?

Palladium Staff or Lost Allagan Rod for BLM? I'm not thrilled trading 263 SS / DH for 1 WD and less desirable substats

My god this OP would be forgotten in an instant if people just ignored it. Who cares, why bother
Why is everything taken so goddamn seriously

Depends on how much you like girldick.

Grinding through these 7Th Astral Era quests. Up to fighting Shiva. How much more of this shit do I have left?

What colour should I dye this monkey suit

when was the last time you saw something else but that psychopath in the op

Here you go ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Main_Scenario_Quests

You don't actually want the answer. You might think you do, but knowing exactly how many quests remain would just make them feel longer. Just go, user. Progress without thinking.

no

Lilac

that looks ugly on you dude. go shirtless. maybe black pants

Lizard Men, Elezen if there's sufficient shoulder padding (like the heavier coat/jacket versions)

not much will go with dark skin/hair well, maybe try gold and changing your haircolor to bring out your face

Pink.

I'm getting heated just thinking about how many MCH players Yoshi has driven to seppuku. This is unacceptable.

You can probably find someone, but you're better off just bending over or finding a submissive futa.

catboy/mid/highlander

Too often, but if he wants to try that hard I really don't let it bother me. 80% of the time everyone ignores the OP anyways. I just don't get why people have to be so bothered by it

okay where do i find a submissive futa with a tight bum to fuck while jerking off her cock?

burgundy

Some kind of dark purple or something.

Is MCH really that bad. Still really want to level it after RDM

Ul'dah. Lizard sluts everywhere who need it. Might even find one that's not taken by a Roe if you're assertive.

i bet those two hung boys smell of sweat and testosteron....

>Is MCH really that bad. Still really want to level it after RDM
No

MCH is really fun, and its Heated animations are some of the best in the game. I love Red Mage, but MCH is a really close second for me right now

Don't listen to faggots, at the release of stormblood it was the literal worst but they have taken steps to fix it ever since.

Cheers. Looks like I'm not that far off now

too late

>big strong tank carries me through roulette
>level up to 70
>leave dungeon
>about to flirt with them
>they leave the party before I say anything
y-you too

>Is MCH really that bad.
Disclaimer: I haven't played it at all in SB, but my friends tell me that it's good, just that it's very easy to screw up and tank your parse.

How do I uninstall the nude mod? I'd prefer untarnished textures

I'll tarnish your textures.

This.

painfully cringey

you back up your textures... right?

you guys suck

Oh well, I'll just reinstall overnight

MCH is my main class, has been since HW, and I've loved it every step of the way. It's so fun, now if only we could hold our guns two handed ALL THE TIME.

Where'd you get it?

lizards? no thanks

oh my, which one are you? I don't actually care, I just want to correctly label this jar of baby bitch tears

im not denying anything tho :^)

consult your nearest glam fashionista and maybe next time there'll be flirting B)

what gun? looks neat. could probably pull off an old time gangster glam

Relocate or stay?

do you like lizards/cats? and being bullied?

MCH and BRD are actually OP in Frontlines

My gun is The Outsider, the 70 AF gun, you get it soon as you beat the MCH questline for SB

i haven't met a single avatarfag that wasn't an attentionstarved, psicotic manchild

How come Brute Justice is a 4* card while Alexander Prime is only 3*?

What's the most fun job in each role?

because Brute Justice is stronger than Alexander Prime

>DPS
SMN
>Tank
DRG
>Healer
RDM

pls give an album

cats. honestly i dont like lizards unless youre that fish looking face and no bullying is bad

You're stronger than Alexander Prime.

Dark Knight
AST
MNK or MCH

>Tank
WAR

>DPS
BRD
DRG
SMN

>Heals
AST

He smells of leather-bound books, wet boot polish, and a light, healthy sweat only immediately after some sizable exertion, thank you very much.

Do you like when people jerk it to your character? Asking for a friend.

bullying is fun...

>Tank
WAR
>Healer
WHM
>DPS
MCH
MNK
RDM

Would he let a catgirl lick his muscular body?

post pumps you wanna pump

Peak degeneracy in this thread. What did I expect.

i hate all of you

hideous

Wanna practice?