/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

>Monster Hunter World
-MH:Worlds is coming out for PS4 and Xbox One early 2018, and eventually PC. pastebin.com/TRFRGFn1
↳Trailer 8/18: youtube.com/watch?v=ULqY6yXn2S4
↳Demo Gameplay 8/22: youtube.com/watch?v=WBg6KnkpaXU
↳Weapons: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ALSpmx2A8sAdeuYKMnrCt0xCpwPyPbC

>News
-Monster Hunter XX Nintendo Switch Ver. out now, region free. youtube.com/watch?v=Urb9cJcwAUA
↳3DS to Switch Save Data App: my.mixtape.moe/ezwmnj.png
-MHXX Update 1.2.0 w/ Eng Patch v4: my.mixtape.moe/glpowg.png
-Monster Hunter Stories released!

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243
In XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集 (page 1, middle right)
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorlds, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JtnsZ2JaKso
youtu.be/zalqtBQ-ZZY?t=5m56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey /mhg/, do any of you happen to have a download for the Monster Hunter 10th Anniversary soundtrack? I didn't see it in the Mediafire in the pastebin, unless I looked over it.

Monster Hunter!

>tfw no Monster Hunter World on Nintendo Switch

Let's all be happy together, /mhg/!

This general doesn't know happiness

get the fuck out of here

So I'm playing the demo of XX for switch and noticed that the joycons suffer from the occasional delayed input. I'm ordering the game soon and was wondering if getting the pro controller is worth it and if so, does it also suffer from delays? I turn off my fans and such to reduce interference but it still keeps happening.

Go ahead and drop 70 dollars on a game you can't even read. (unless you read nip, then seriously go ahead)

No. The Nintendo Switch JoyCons are perfect. There is literally no need to buy a Pro Controller. Ever. Period.

I wonder if Monsters get this treatment after a hunt.
youtu.be/JtnsZ2JaKso

Where do you think the vegetable platter comes from?

DONT FORGET TO EAT YOUR VEGGIES

High rank 4u room up kek just chillimg while doimg checks

Tips for frenzied brach in 4u?

kill it

I recommend not getting hit but if you must get hit at least bring force wystone to kill it faster

Just point the joycons directly at the switch again to fix it. Happens in every game. Pro controller doesn't have that issue if you're really annoyed by it

I use the wiki's and communites from streams to translate things and such

Hyper Astalos room up in MHXX, JP Switch version. three spots.

47-1947-3758-6863

>redditfags try to ham up World's facial animations as being as bad as Mass Effect Andromaeda
are these niggers literally retarded?

>facial animations
Who cares, only retarded niggers who play female and anime protagonists have open helmets

GS works pretty well if you wanna chill out and draw snipe it. Crit draw and focus are nice to have also.

I'm trying to get used to jet dragon but the delay is really painful when you go to dodge and instead get your dick slammed so I'll probably get the pro controller then. Thanks for letting me know it's not just the game itself.

>I use the wiki's and communites from streams to translate things and such
Yeah I'm gonna do that as well. Most people say it's not too bad because of item icons and certain moon rune combinations being easy to spot. Is the game able to be solo'd until mantis or will I have to go online at some point? I hear lao stonewalled some people.

You know how MHP3rd had literally three different translations? Do you anons think that will happen for XX as well?

I don't really care about XX at all.

Time for bed! Goodnight, /mhg/!

This is the SA armor birb

Do the Frenzied Velocidromes and friends disappear if you clear the main story?

bye bye cat poster

Dreadqueen is fun but for God's sake, more players need to bring poison immunity to the poison bitch fight. What's so hard about this concept?

>Let me just craft an entire armor set for this one thing

Welcome to MH

>literally the best way to play monster hunter
fucking lol if you aren't tailoring sets for major fights to get more mileage out of the game

What are you, fucking casual?

gimme the folder

I spent a stupid amount of time making an Anti-Garuga set because of how much I hate that nigger and his theme music

You sound like the people who refuse to make a capture set and then proceed to complain about capture quests.

I was about to comment on these but then i remembered that the only male-exclusive Great is the Jaggi.

Well, in the very first reveal video of mhw, it wasn't realy good looking, but right now what we've seen in the gameplay is far better than ME Andromeda
But the comparaison itself is already retarded, in MH your face doesn't realy matter, and in mass effect facial animations are supposed to be important since a part of the gameplay is based on social interactions
tl;dr yes redditfags are retarded

I remember the first time seeing Garuga and thinking it would be another piss easy skin of Kut Ku. That was before I was raped to death while locked into flinch animations

bully the Rathian!

Baggi follows the same biology

I don't even have trouble with the bastard anymore, I just still hate the fight. I hate his tail poisoning you literally no matter where it hits, even if it's cut off. I hate his 2nd strongest attack being literally just walking forward (looking at you too, Ceantaur), I hate his fucking music, and I hate how all its equipment looks too.

>"Let's capture it!"
>expects someone else to do the trapping
I hate them more than Urgent partycrashers.

I'm pretty sure the G.B. can be either as they made the Jaggia exactly for that purpose.

I don't know why but I always thought garugaa were the female counterpart of kut ku

But jaggias never grow to great sizes, they're just cumdumps and babysitters

retarded latino

But I'm not a spic

uh huh *rolls eyes*

>you will never feel again the chill down tour spine of your very first wyvern hunt
>my god damn first kut ku in mhf1
Does /mhg have a memory you're fond off

>the world flagship is a butterfly
How mad would you be

We already have a butterfly flagship

And we already had a wyvern flagship with cuck, that didn't fucking stop them
Also shagaru is nothing like a butterfly and he's not even a flagship, gore is

Checked
I would love it actualy if it's well done, i can already imagine it fight kinda like the amatsugatsushi

Still a flagship by proxy of being Gore's adult form.

It can't be a butterfly if it's Ceanataur.

He's never seen on covers or promotional material, just because his teen self is a flagship doesn't mean he is

Not this again

That's what you get for being retarded.

N-nani

>look mom i posted it again
fuck off with your r/funny humor, watermelonfag

I honestly don't care what flag ship monsters are. Never have. MHW looks good enough to me with the new engine and the way it plays. Diablos is already in and my hammer needs have been satisfied.

Made a room passcode is 7243 called hunting Id is 24-3825-7132-0488

hacker do NOT join

You don't need passcodes in MHF2.

The game is MHXX. I am just off today.

a likely story

Is the talisman melding worth it in 4U?
I know it really wasn't in Gen, but maybe it's different in this one.

There's not much else to do with Frenzy Crystals besides duplicate Dash Extract so sure
I forget the exact charms you need to throw into Juju Melding but there's some way to guarantee getting higher tier charms

bully the Nibelsnarf!

Yea you bully him

Some fucking gook kicked me because I didnt use the greeting chat thing.

how weird. Never had that happen before. Just like a gook cartoon he announced it ahead of doing it too. "PEOPLE WHO DO NOT GREET, DISAPPEAR"

so i rejoined and proceeding to continuously run him down with lance dashes

I don't speak godzilla

you better start... because you're in one...

bully the Baggi!

What

angry pinecone noises

I don't get it

>Restores sharpness greatly but good for fewer uses than a whetstone

I thought whetstones were unlimited in use in World

>Also works to treat bleeding.

Didint notice that
Could mean anything, they gave bleeding to cenacock too after all

>weapons and maps look amazing
>monsters' animations and hitboxes are horrible
but why

Of course you dont, Rathaloser

But I hate that cuck

bully the Gigginox!

bully my giggi-cock

only bully monsters!
good night /mhg/

youtu.be/zalqtBQ-ZZY?t=5m56s

lmao these hitboxes

Respect their hitboxes

Is /mhg/ gay?

What's up with all the cats in this game?

No, I like huntresses with big bottoms.

There's nothing gay about liking shota, especially Lute.

>Azure Los is a huge piece of shit cunt, even in turn based spinoffs
How does Capcom do it?

ive come from 4u to generations and im having trouble with the hunter arts and the differences to the charge blade, how do you guys have your panel layouts and what are your zr and zl set to? What are the best hunter arts for charge blade?