Bitcoin is dead

this guy is trying to ruin bitcoin

go jerk off and read more faggot.

He is the Senate.

but on that note, i do agree 1000%. Bitcoin to $150 or fuck off.

Me too.

He sent Satoshi to a concentration camp.

How're they trying to kill it?

BU
centralize positions like president and CTO. Putting the power in miners hands, creating a contention because he's a sociopath.

wait is that guy real

do all the soros look like that

can I get a quick rundown on these guys

Fucking Bitcoin Unlimited shills I hope they all catch fire in this moment.
Anyways, I think we are a big enough community to mine Bitcoin Core with our shitty PCs just for the period needed to let BU fail. Doesn't matter if it isn't strictly profitable in terms of hashes per watt, we must do it for the greater good and stop this shit before hits the fan

So we hash attack our own chain. Nice

Bitcoin will never be stable because of the unlimited faggots shills and chinks

>being so disillusioned that you're going to mine on your shitty i3 pc while every single miner and buyer moves to BU, just because core is massively a shit

I have too much money invested in altcoins to allow bitcoin to fail. How do we stop him?

>implying bitcion needs help to fail

Good news for altcoins tho

How?
altcoins are traded against bitcoin? The only coin I know that you can trade against real currency is Ethereum

you're confused fucker.

he's actually saving bitcoin from faggots like peter todd

You can trade Monero for fiat at Kraken and Bitfinex. Coinbase soon.

Seriously if Bitcoin dies, Monero is the only coin that makes out well. It is accepted on AlphaBay and had its own trading pairs on Poloniex. Eth is not a currency just in case anyone thinks it's size will help it.

DOPECOIN is better than monero. ETH is a currency. dopecoin will become an ETH based token soon. whitepaper soon