totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged! Complaining without offering solutions is not!

SKEENKS

Why doesn't SS work for me, I've got it to finally launch after detecting steam but I just get the banner page for a split second then it crashes itself
ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED

around irish, close your iris

>histfag can't figure out how to install a mod

kek

(you)

>fag can't fiigure out how to install a mod
ftfy

Because it's pre warscape so shit

>acceptable factions that gentlemen of taste want to play as
Vampires, Norsca, Chaos, Wood Elves, Empire, Lizardmen, Dark Elves

>factions designed for beta males and redditors
Dwarves, Greenskins, Bretonnia, Beastmen, Skaven, High Elves

AAAAAAHHHHHH IRELAND

QUEEN OF ISLANDS

>factions that demi-gods want to play as
cathay

>factions that deities not from this plane of existence wish to "experience"
chaos dwarfs

Cool list my dude, I'm going to make sure I follow it

>Ireland queen of islands
>not the sceptered isle

>Jack: We’ll announce it properly in the next few months, but I can say that it’s another spiritual follow-up to Total War: ROME II, like Total War: ATTILA, and moves the time period forward in much the same way.

Reminder that history is soon

It is now September, and the return of the true Phoenix King is nigh. All across Naggaroth the legions of the Witch King beckon to their sovereigns summons.

Surveying his skin cloth campaign map for the last time, Malekith knows to be ever weary of the roving tribes in the north; and also not to be ignorant of any ambitious dreadlords.
Word has reached him that his mother has marched south without order, it is of little consequence, though the rumour that she has resurrected her cult of pleasure is troubling.

On Ulthuan his spies report that Tyrion is engaged with another cult, taking advantage of the conflict could allow the Witch King to establish another foothold on Ulthuan.

Further south where the shifting sands of Araby blow, it has been reported that the servile men of the Asrai have conquered swathes of land, the riches of this land could well aid Malekiths coffers if he chose to wrest it from them. Though another rumour, perhaps untrue, but not worth ignoring is that a hold of the ratmen is situated somewhere in this land.

Finally from out of the land of Lustria little has been heard, the most valuable pieces of information being that a notable lord of the lizardmen is currently fighting human settlers by himself, it could be advantageous to eliminate such an opponent as swiftly as possible. As for the other piece of information, it has been heard that the whoreson Teclis is leading an expedition on the southernmost tip of Lustria, supposing he survives the dangers of the land it would give Malekith great pleasure to have a rematch.

Regardless of where the first strike is made Malekith will control the vortex and regain his homeland. Domination by a best elf soon!

>with 99% more Vikingz

China when you fucking hacks.

arr rook same

only nu-males want China Total War

LOVE ETERNAL

>now online:2,000
>peak:7,000

calling it now, shit's gonna be deader than AoC.

>only the PRC market which is a big market for CA wants china
CA is gonna go full actiblizzard.

wasn't aoc a success?

Who'd win in a fight?
>vladdy daddy & isabella
>malekith & mummykith

Is the multiplayer scene in Total war warhammer a thing?

the SS desktop icon launches and then closes, whilst when I launch med 2 on steam it launches the base game UNMODDED what should I do

AoC was extremely cheap to make, would be a decent success if 5k people bought it. Besides, this place is where the most die hard tw fans are and many on here never played AoC never mind Attila.

>Attila seems like a good game
>time period not that exciting for me and the UI is atrociously ugly
>hear about AE
>oh sweet
>like EB 2 it's gonna be ages before it comes out

>Hit end turn on turn one
>Game crashes

ok, i'll take that as a signal from the gods

We were only born in order to suffer

Malekith could probably win against Morathi, Vlad and Isabella. He is one of the stronger warhammer lords. Vlad and Izzy will always be the better couple though.

lebe ist kampf

nothing better than getting revenge on the Sassanids late in your campaign

No one cared who I was... til I put on the mask

>normal couple
>better than momcest
Get a load of this fag

You are a Stirland farmer sitting in a rocking chair on the porch of your small home. The season has been kind to your crops and the excess grain you sold earned you quite a bit of spending coin. As you daydream of Altdorf markets, you swear loudly upon seeing a rat scurry across your porch. You run inside to fetch your largest, heaviest boot.
In the distance, you hear a church bell ring once to mark the hour.

What are all those bretonnian peasants doing with that big slab of rock?

i think so

>Medieval Europeans weren't acquainted with Muslim religious practices and believed Muslims to be polytheists who worship a trinity of gods called Mahount, Termagant and Apollyon
>GW didn't pick up on this in regards to the controversy whether the Dark Elves worship Chaos or merely the evil side of the Elven pantheon
>in 8th and the End Times fluff where this mattered, they could have simply attributed the notion of Dark Elven Chaos worship to a misapprehension on the part of the High Elves, borne of hatred and distrust

CA's solution of Morathi being Slaaneshi and the other factions Khainite is the best solution, but I'm just trying to contribute some pseudo-histfag theorising to make certain posters feel more comfortable :3

Worshipping their lady, most likely.
That little engraving on it looks just like her.

>termagant
i mean coming from muslims that isn't surprising in the least, frankly

Every single high elf is a soldier as per the lore, which is not the case for the Empire. Every single high elf can either wield a sword or magic, or sometimes both. Them having equal unit numbers makes a lot of sense.

SFO is radious-tier garbage for idiots and I'm not surprised a moron who doesn't understand basic lore is supporting it.

Blöd

>decide to learn how to mod
>this is what the map making tool looks like

I swear I can feel myself getting eye cancer from all these lines.

>Every single high elf is a soldier as per the lore
Only males (unlike other elves)

Cite your source. What I read states all elves.

That's standard for modelling software

Malekith and Morathi aren't truly in love though. They ultimately care more about themselves then eachother. I bet they wouldn't even kill themselves for eachother. They don't even start in the same faction. Morathi a slut.

The standards should be charged for crimes against human eyes senpai

Pretty happy that Sacred Spawnings made it in to the game, considering they were removed in the latest Lizardmen ruleset.

Hopefully the first 4 factions will get some kind of rework too when they're added in the combined map.

so blessed spawning is a nice name to say Lizardmen ROR ?

I really do wonder just how much work they are putting in to the combined Grand Campaign map

Really hope it's high quality as I will do 2-3 vortex campaigns and wait to transition to the combined map

Also, wonder how long we'll have to wait for it to come out? 3-4 months after launch?

>mediveal europeans beleived this
No some did, others saw them as arians THE ARCH HERETICS, muhhamed became baphomet and became the devil. Because the templars would fight the saracens they had an oath to fight baphomet and all his devils, this was interpreted as worshipping the devil by the french
>wasting this post on some random theme they should have taken rather than just rebels becoming low church anglicans and the british as high church anglicans with saints

From the video it seems you unlock them from missions, maybe akin to the Norscan monster feature.

They said shortly after launch, so 1-2 months

We were digging through some info on the combined map a few threads back, and one user found a reddit post listing a number of things CA said. One of the bulletpoints was the old factions are going to get some sort of interaction with the vortex, so it's not unlikely that more vanilla factions like Empire, who really don't have any unique mechanics because of later races (wood elves), might get something new.

More like Norscan monster hunts, but yeah, that's their answer to ROR. I get the feeling they'll be a bit better than your standard ROR fair though.

>Islam is weird lmao

kill yourself. Before Islam most those countries were degenerate savages. Without islamic scholarship and decency the world would be a shitter place.

if your idea of religious reformation is putting spikes on everything and sacrificing people, then yes

Nope, chicks get recruited too.

that is a rather surprising bait user, certainly unexpected

But user, worshipping fire can be very rewarding!

DLC plans leaked from a trusted insider

[/spoiler]November 1st: The Queen & The Crone unit pack launches (Helves & Delves) $9.99

November 15th: First free DLC releases: Alith Anar, the Shadow King, and Malus Darkblade Legendary Lords

December 5th: The Prophet & The Lord unit pack launches (Lizardmen and Skaven) $9.99

December 12th: Combined Grand Campaign map launches, free for all Warhammer 2 owners

January 24th: Tomb Kings race pack launches, $24.99[/spoiler]

>24,99 for tomb kings

sure

>high elf
>soldiers

I won't trust someone who can't even spoiler right, sorry son.

(((trusted insider)))

that's solid speculation, user, but I don't think all of the DLC packs are going to follow the 'X and the Y' naming formula...

>no minor factions/races when they've outright said they're gonna do that

>december 12th
>two months after the game launches
CA said it was "weeks, not months". Good try though

that's wild speculation, user, the fanbase won't stand for it

Not only that, they've said the combined map will be one of the first things they add.

WAR is not really a proper source for that. Just sayin.

Not him but CA says a lot of things. We'll see how long it takes.

didn't they rescind that?

>Luthor Harkon and Pirazzo's Lost Legion take precedence over the Everqueen and the Shadow Warriors

it seems some anons gazed too deep into the new Campaign map and fell through the looking glass

What is Aoc?

That's about the only part of his dumbass post that's actually believable. Never underestimate the jew.

No

Age of Chivalry

Anal Octopus Colossus

Age of Celestants

DELETE THIS

Total Teutoberg War when?

Total War: 30 Year's War

S O O N
O
O
N

As much as I'd love to have Total War: China, wouldn't there be issues with it in China? Obviously CA would want the Chinese audience because the game is not only based in China, but China is a huge market for them.

Problem is, China has a lot of censorship laws, does it not? Like, they can't show dead people in media because of a "disrespecting the ghosts" taboo thing. So, how are CA to show thousands of Chinamen butchering each other? How are we supposed to have gore carpets?

Also, China is fairly protective about their history and reputation, are they not? That means if CA delved into or at least implied some of the more fucked up stuff in Chinese history(somebody feel free to post that pic of the wikipedia article that said three thousand POWs got eaten or something), China would have a shitfit, right?

Basically, they couldn't make a China Total War because of China's giga-asian autism.

>japan adapts historical total war

Age of Columbus

Dropping some deeplore on y'all during this little lull in posting: the name Mazdamundi is a compound of the (Middle) Persian word 'mazda' (soul) and the Latin 'mundi' (the genitive singular form of mundus, 'the world', thus 'of the world'). Lord Mazdamundi's name therefore means world-soul.

Age of China

The upcoming historic Total War title

>world soul

wew

>they can't show dead people in media because of a "disrespecting the ghosts" taboo thing
I thought it was because a good communist doesn't believe in ghosts?

Age of Champignons

A TW themed collection of cooking recipes

Pretty fucking sure Dynasty Warriors is sold in China so your chink trivia is inaccurate.

I thought it was a cultural thing that stemmed from their ancient religion that hung on through the Communist regime.

I don't know. I know precisely lickity-split about Chinese history.

Meant for

ctrl + s

no, scratch that, mazda means wisdom, so he's the wisdom of the world. Serves you right for trusting a warhammer fan to know his linguistics.