BitBay BOIS

which of u fuckers are still hodling BitBay and still crying yourselves to sleep xD

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/about/pegging/
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pegging
youtube.com/watch?v=ISxskvJ9FwI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0
safex.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No tears, only dreams now. I'm holding for a year or until it hits. 1000 sats. In for the long jail, my friend.

Former nocoiner, lost it to BitBay. Hoping for the same friendo. Good luck to us both :)

is Bitbay actually gonna hit 1000 satoshi?? how much are you guys holding?

jesus, i'm so glad i got out of this pos at above 500 sats

lmao loving these fancy ads for baiting bagholders. good luck with your dreams, chumps.

Easily hit above 1000 satoshi once ...uh....Poloniex listing comes through. I'm only holding 7400 right now lmao. Gonna be rich!

I'm embarrassed I am holding so much...... I should of cut my losses when it was 500

This is what I get for taking financial advice from a Somalian sandcastle forum.

are you actually holding 57k??

You guys hold BAY yet have no idea about it.
For a start the rolling peg will be implemented towards the end of this year, whieffch basically adjust the overall supply through a process called freezing and thawing. This idea of satoshi is irrelevant for the long term of BitBay.

bitbay.market/about/pegging/

Nah some sucker bought the last of my bag at 435 sat last night, and it's been down hill with no volume ever since haha

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pegging

told you this shit was a bit gay

time to dump your bitgay bags, eat the loss and join us on the DOPECOIN moon rocket pham

Should I jut sell ti all right now

Words from David,

"For you, what is the most important factor in the success of a project like Bitbay?
Technology – decentralized pegging is all about controlling price and reducing volatility with technology. We don’t want or need speculators, BitBay can succeed without them because we are relying on technology and not trying to shake people for cash. Crypto is about moving BEYOND the dependency for money, third parties, middlemen and people who aren’t worthy of trust. The whole point is to reverse all of that. The only way to do it is with CODE. I’m not asking anyone to trust the project. Just watch what happens. See the technology and what it can do. And see how it benefits the world with unbreakable contracts and the rolling peg. You don’t need trust in a 2 party escrow… that’s the point. You don’t need trust in a rolling peg, the community decides the price that suits their needs the best. It’s perfect for small economies that need to grow. And like a plant, it will grow."

Yes

Yah, Im not smart enough to make a prediction about how that'll turn out. In any case, I learned a lot from this experience.

>Recognize shilling and when you're being too optimistic

I think too many of us are seeing crypto as a solution to all of our financial woes and making bad decisions based off of hopes and dreams

all this fudding, calm down. the price will rise

I have a pretty decent idea of what bay is. The rolling peg won't be implemented until late 2017, and the dev has just started doing pr for his coin after coding for three years. He says that he wants to lock it into usd and keep it about one dollar, but if that happens then I will have made 150 times the amount of money I invested, which was only 150 dollars. Either it will stagnate and I'll sell at a loss or go I'll to the moon in in 6 months. Either way, I'm going to sit on my coins for the time being. What happens, happens.

YES sell bitgay and buy DOPECOIN

Wew, dopecoin has zero utility. Shill elsewhere.

succesful crypto ebay with its own exclusive currency is a pipe dream, btw

should've bought when the shillening only just began, at 200-250 sat, and sold at the 600 peaks, like all the others

Mandatory network adjustment liquid to frozen coin ratio, basically when the peg is implemented a large proportion of your existing supply will be frozen, at first you'll take a hit but as things pan out the price and your frozen to liquid coin supply should soon increase.

uhh, actually you can use it to buy weed at several canabis related physical shops in canada and america.

more utility than bitgay which is pure gay

>Canada hasn't legalized weed
>California is being threatened with federal fund freezes due to legalizing weed
>4 other versions of LOLWEED coin are available
Sort yourself out.

He's yet to implement pos on the wallets, so I'm waiting for that and for BAY to be accepted on Polo. We shall see what we shall see.

I think it will too, but I couldve made $40+invested the same amount I have now. No matter how I cut it, I was stupid.

I didnt see the writings on the WALLS

Any specific shops? Wew

Bitbay will rise in April, get aboard the train, thanks me later

People who leave Bitbay after just a dip...
What Veeky Forums has become?

theyre all listed at dopecoin.com

Veeky Forums has become a bunch of milennials who don’t have the balls or patience to make long-term plays.

they want “mad quick gainzz” and instant gratification

the Veeky Forums of this generation doesn’t recognize a groundbreaking piece of crypto sitting right in front of their faces. This is not in the same league as DOPE or PIVX.

This will rival ETH. This will rival BTC. Mark my words you young pieces of Veeky Forumsshit.

how can they even be considered rivals? one is a marketplace like ebay the others a currency..?

If you didn't make money on this you got in super late or held way too long

BAY needs more wololo, that's all, it'll rise again

Suckers just need to buy this dip and get ready for gains waves

What we saw was people profiting from a pump n dump, cool, good for them, but bay will bring them back once a wider audience realises its utility

pic related

Bitbay is the new DASH

if bay reaches anywhere NEAR the value of dash I will literally pickle my dick and get an exoskeletal biotech VR wetware implant

for now, bay bagholders simply be (whistling)
youtube.com/watch?v=ISxskvJ9FwI

If it does I will finally have money to put food on the table :(

Hahaha how much USD did you invest?

Whereas ebay has paypal, bitbay will have it's own coin used for the market. Assuming the devs pull this off and make the market popular, there's going to be a big influx of cash by merchants, customers, and investors. It will be a normie version of alphabay.

you're not supposed to put in more than you can afford if you aren't gonna get out early with gains

all the cash i put in came from gains off a previous sell, also it was not a huge amount — i don't feel like i've lost anything to the pump n dump rush — wish i'd been around to sell the ath and buy back in on the dip, but i can just buy in on the dip now anyway and build my empire up for the next rise

OK boys - pls convince me to go long on BAY by giving me the basic bogdown

I'm already going long on SHIFT but I'll be tossing some profits into a coin this weekend.

browse the thread here for more info
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0

basically the dev has been working on his product for the last few years, there has been next to zero marketing / hype (excluding hydra/biz/ pump n dump rush last week), and now it's ready to unleash on the public

it works, it's easy to use, and it has massive utility

all it needs now is marketing and hype

it'll be on poloniex soon, when this happens it's gonna splode n go yuge

>the dev har been working on BitBay fulltime since 2014
>hasn't done any PR yet
>already has technology that ethereum want's to implement
>several major updates will come in 2017 like pegging that will bind the value of BAY to the dollar
>the value it will be bound to will be voted on by the network
>has a marketplace with very smart escrow and smart contract service

Just buy for a bitcoin and wait until the end of the year. Once the PR starts it will explode.

>the pegging meme

Economically handicapped people galore in this business.

If I get a piece of paper and dictate that it's worth $100, nobody will believe me.

Same with bitbay and pegging.

If you're right, I love u

>Lose 500 trying to follow ethereum
>Realize I'm too dumb and impulsive for this shit
>Get out and never look back
Thats my story

its fine honestly. once polo hits it, wallet is up and david gets marketing down pat it should hit the moon

Here's hoping it hits a dollar in the next two months. Might be interesting.

With over a billion coins in circulation, its not likely to happen.

I got in at 4500 and out at the very top of the pump. But I guess I stopped listening to my caution when I saw all the volume and shilling and bought back in at the bottom of a "dip". Now I'm a bagholder, not willing to let go because I genuinely want to see what happens to this long term.

My only consolance is the thought that BTC holders had to stand firm against similar antishilling to see their patience pay off. I'm not deluding myself with the whole moonmission/BTC 2.0 because I doubt we'll ever see that kind of growth again with any coin. But it won't hurt to consider money currently in Bay as an investment and just not count it as part of my resource pool.

See you in the uncertain future, BayBaes!

False, DOPE coin is accepted at two major online head shops, smoke smokecartel and dankstop

>smoke cartel
>dankstop
My apologies, I didn't know that such reputable businesses had signed on with the currency. Where can I buy?

Hahahahaha

Better than bitbay though.

Safe Exchange Coin is already more advance and far more established than Bitbay. Check out the website below. SEC on bittrex. Remember, always do research before you invest.

It currently sits at 42 satoshis!

safex.io/

>make a thread for BB
>oh, let's shill our coin here, seems perfect
Worse than niggers, the lot of you.

THE BEST BET FOR BITBAY'S FUTURE

Talk to small business owners you know. Ask them if they would like to sell their products online without Amazon taking a piece of the pie.

I've talked to multiple people and they have already expressed interest in putting a few products on the marketplace. I'm going to handle the orders for them until it's clear the idea is a success. Amazon RAPES these people, once they know there's an alternative it's over.

This is the best way to get BitBay rolling.

>BitBay bagholders are this desperate
FUCKING KEK

You think I could sell Limited Edition Holographic 3d Printed Pepes?

Yes, no doubt about it

there's nothing to lose brosef

say a coin skyrockets. how do you cash out? are your gains taxed?
sorry new to crypto

P sure that it's covered under capital gains, but you can always converts your gains to crypto and sell the coins for cash, hypothetically speaking.

Somebody sell those MAGA coins again, those were great.

How about this?

Laser engraved, right?

Thanks folks - I'm going to get myself a snug position and sleep on it for a few months

Wololo
Welcome to the fold

About $300

Nope. Router.

Is the marketplace open? I've heard some say yes and some say no. I have 70k bitbay so I'm more than willing to put some stuff up there

SEC is crap. Looked into it six months ago. Dev is constantly begging for money. Worthless.

I've heard it is but haven't had a chance to check it for myself yet, start of next week I'll have a look

It's open.Not many listings though, but it is still in its infancy. I bought a game key for steam a while back and the whole transaction went realitvely easy and straightforward. I still think the GUI looks Geocities but that's likely just a matter of time. Under the hood it's incredibly interesting and crafty. Rather exceptional.

GUI can always be updated

once more bit baes start playing with it and feeding back the issues—I'm sure we can influence the interface

BAY is shit.

Here's a wallet without shitskins.

Wew, how shall I express my identity through a digital wallet interface nobody else in the world will ever see today? Shall I go with khaki berry whip, or noodle slurp teal? Wait, I got it, forever alone fromage frais grey! Perfect, and by gosh I feel myself today!

I bought 75k at 600 sats i'm considering killing myself today every time I get into these coins they dump why am I alive

Do yourself a favor and wait for one year. BitBay is long term. If you sell out at a loss now and see it go to 10 cent per bay in december you're really going kys yourself.

I bought in at 375, 650 and ended up panick selling for less than i payed. I suppose i could buy back in for cheaper now but im not sure. I was pretty anxious the last two days as well

Holy fuck do you enjoy giving your money to other people?

You should cut your losses and get into IOC before BAY goes down to 200 sat.

Like the word GAY, it used to mean something else for hundreds of years prior.

Then some homosexual queers decided to change the definitions of everything

Daily Reminder that I'm going to be a millionaire from BAY in no more than two years because I actually pick my coins with tender love and care

BAY taught me a good lesson about doing my own research and only buying coins getting shilled here if they haven't gone up >30% yet. That said, I've got 50k BAY now so I guess I'll be a bagholder for a while and see what happens in a year. This will either be a 300$ lesson learned or a 300$ lesson learned with a happy ending later on. I do like the idea of what the guy is trying to do, I just wish he would get some more people involved in the development.

I fucking love Veeky Forums

I'm in the same boat dude but i have 37,000 bit Bay. The guy really needs team to help him.

I said it before and I'll say it again, it is literally a platform for the exchange of items. The sooner we start selling and undercutting amazon, the sooner we make money on both BAY and the shit we sell. That's my plan anyways, going forward, until the peg.

Thinking about dropping a bitcoin in under 250 sat, as long as it stays above 30 btc 24hr volume.
Did this coin have any volume before the sudden hype, or was it a zombie on page 20??

FUCK please tell me baybux is not dead. I bought 5k at $0.0045 for fucks sake

No bro hold this for a year. David said that he will finish the pegging within 6 months could be sooner or later, but my gut says most likely sooner. Once we are pegged to the dollar we can control the currency aka become the jews and then us /bizillionaires/ can unite to take down the globalists and bring about a new renaissance

was about a rank 70 coin, so yeas it still had volume. But I think this huge pump Veeky Forums did to it made be speculate it's real value so who knows??

Don't worry m8. I'm a bag holder too right now. Sitting on 100k. Just accept that you don't always win. If you're not willing to ride the losses, you should probably stop trading cryptos. As long as you aren't going into debt or taking out loans, you're good m8.

I bought at the same price as you, but you need to learn to cut your losses. All of my loses, I've pretty much gained back in a day using ARK.

To bring you back to earth, just think about it. It's 1 dude wanting to compete with an army of alt coins, ebay, amazon, etc.

Now look at ARK, it has a team of seasoned professionals.

Stop shilling ark. You’re being too obvious

Have you joined the Slack group?

David, the developer, is legit. He will finish the rolling peg feature soon and it is going to dominate.

This is a solid price to accumulate more at. Or just hold if you’re not sure.

I don't give a shit if you want to hold bit bay, I'm just giving advice. Crypto currency time frames are hours or days. So what if you wait a year and it finally recovers, that's 1 year of your money doing nothing.

dude, I was sitting at 120K bought in at 330, 500 and then at 700 sats. I just sold 100K and out it into etherium hoping to get my money back

Seems legit.